剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
OK. Well, that can work for now.
如果他们再找你问话
And if they interview you again,
那你就可以慢慢想起真♥相♥
then the truth can slowly come back to you.
好
Right.
你记得吗?
You remember it?
罗伯被拦停后你载我们几个回的家
...after Rob got pulled, you drove the rest of us home...
然后再把车开回他家离你住的地方很近
...before taking his car back to his, which was near where you lived.
那我怎么从罗伯家回我家的?
And how did I get from Rob's to my flat?
走路?
You walked?
很好
Good.
那…
And, erm...
要是他们发现酒吧的事怎么办?
...what if they find out about the pub?
他们不会发现的
They won't find out about the pub.
他们不知道我们去过酒吧查不到名字的
They have no connection to us in the pub. No names, anywhere.
他们可能会找到某个人他们就是干这个的你应该知道
They might find someone. That's what they do. You should know.
万一他们知道酒吧的事呢?或许还会知道剩下的事
What if they find out about the pub?They might find out about the rest.
你为我所做的
About what you did for me.
他门搞不好会发现所有事
They might find out about everything.
抱歉我不行
I'm sorry. I can't...
我无法像你一样冷静坚强
I can't just be cold and hard about it like you can.
我是尽可能地保持冷静
I'm trying to remain as dispassionate as possible.
这是眼下最有用的办法
I think it's the most useful thing to do right now.
我得走了
I have to go.
如果需要联♥系♥我我建了一个邮箱
If you need to contact me,l've set up a Hotmail,
是Betty2902
Betty two-nine-zero-two.
你还是那么漂亮菲
You're still beautiful, Fi.
希望你过得幸福
I hope your life has been happy.
在马修-沃什失踪的三周前
So, three weeks before Matthew Walsh goes missing,
因为酒吧闹事他被警告了
he was cautioned for an incident in a pub.
跟另一名酒客发生了肢体冲突
A physical altercation with another drinker.
他没有被起诉所以应该不严重
Now, he wasn't charged, so it can't have been that serious,
但我提这件事是因为这间酒吧是"埃菲尔德"
but the reason i mention it is cos of the pub it was in, The lfield.
什么我们那个埃菲尔德? 亨敦巷
What, our Ifield? Hendon Lane.
基本上在学院培训的人0
Now, pretty much everyone who trained at the academy
都会去"埃菲尔德"喝酒所以我在想
drank at The Ifield. So, I was thinking...
有多大可能他是和一名实习警官打架?
What are the chances the ruck he had was with a probationer?
没错
Exactly.
很好我喜欢穆雷0
Nice. I like that, Murray.
我很喜欢
I like that very much,
伊安-亨德森?卡西-斯图尔特总督察桑尼-可汗督察
lan Henderson? DCI Cassie Stuart, DI Sunny Khan.
是的五个人都是我培训的
Yeah, I trained all five of them.
好那我们从拉姆先开始好吗?
OK, can we start with Ram, then, please?
拉姆30年来都没有变
Ram. hasn't changed in 30 years.
当年就是个自鸣得意的小矮子
He was a cocky little runt back then;
据我所知现在也是一样自大
and from what I've heard, he's still a cocky little runt now.
以前只要有机会就喜欢打"种族牌
Used to play the race card at every opportunity.
听说现在也是
Still does, from what I hear.
你说"种族牌"是指什么?
When you say "Play the race card", what do you mean?
你说"种族牌"是指什么?
When you say, "Play the race card", what do you mean?
拒绝每天被叫"巴基佬"?
Objects to being called a Paki on a daily basis?
如果出身威尔士就会被叫塔夫佬苏格兰佬大舌头
You come from Wales, you get called Taff, Sscotland, Jock,
大同小异
it's the same difference.
不一样不过先不说这个了
It isn't, but let's maybe not go there right now.
除了自大他的人品如何?
So, aside from being cocky, what was he like as a person?
是当警♥察♥的材料吗?
Was he good copper material?
是这样我一向觉得拉姆要么会爬到最上面
Here's the deal. I always thought Ram would go right to the top,
要么进监狱
or end up in prison.
监狱?
Prison?
这家伙是个聪明人这点毋庸置疑
Listen, the lad was a smart boy, there's no doubt about that.
他有野心有魅力风趣大家都喜欢他
He was ambitious, charismatic, very funny, people liked him.
他也成天都很愤怒
He was also fucking angry.
他对自己的肤色十分耿耿于怀
He had a massive chip on his shoulder about his colour.
再结合他的冒险精神以及过分喜欢权力
You combine that with his risk-taking and his liking power
这就使得他很危险
a bit much, well, it makes him dangerous.
实践出真知
The proof of the pudding,
查一下他这些年来的纪律操守记录好吗?
you check his disciplinary record over the years, yeah?
这家伙显然觉得谁都管不了他
I mean, the guy obviously thought he was untouchable.
更糟的是他还有权这样
And worse still, that he had a right to be.
我个人觉得他如果是白人
Now, personally, I think if he'd been white,
早就进去了
he'd have been inside by now.
所以你认为他是有可能违法的
So, you think he could have been capable of breaking the law.
当然百分百
100%.
你是看到过什么具体的事件在你跟他合作的时候
Did you see anything, anything specific when you worked with him
让你得出这个结论? 没有
that led you to this conclusion? No.
所以只是普遍的偏见?
So, it's just a generalised prejudice, then?
你问我意见我说了 好了继续吧
You wanted my opinion, I've given it ya. OK, moving on.
迪恩-巴顿
Dean Barton.
迪恩迪恩可是天差地别了
Deano. Oh, well, Deano was the polar opposite.
是我培训过最有直觉的警员之一
One of the most instinctive coppers.l ever trained
脑子快善于分♥析♥合作能力强
Fast-thinking, very analytical brain; great team player.
好那.
OK, so...
你好朋友
Hello, mate.
好拉姆
All right, Ram.
迪恩跟我说
Dean told me that
他离开是因为觉得自己不善于团队合作
he left,because he didn't think he was a team player.
好吧我换种说法
All right, let me rephrase that.
工作上他和其他人都合作得很好
On the job, he worked well alongside the others, yeah?
但是社交方面是啊我同意你的说法
But, er, yeah, socially, yeah, l'd agree with you.
是啊他是个独行侠很私密可以说是很有城府
Yeah, he was a loner. Very private. Secretive, almost.
但是说心里话你相信他吗?
But honest? You trusted him?
迪恩?他那个人正直到家了
Deano? He was a straight as a die.
那跟我说说丽兹-拜尔敦
So, tell me about Liz Baildon.
毫无意外天生当警♥察♥的材料是啊以前我们都叫她专业白
aUnsurprisingly, a natural. Yeah, the Prof, we used to call her.
善于应对压力头脑很清晰
Great under pressure, very level-headed.
噢还是很出色的领导者
Oh, she's a great team leader.
轻轻松松就能激励他人
She had a way of motivating people effortlessly.
那她当时有出柜吗
And was she out then?
没有当年的环境不同
No, the climate was different to today.
承认自己同性恋可不容易
It wasn't as easy to admit you were gay.
那你不记得她有谈恋爱?
So, no relationships that you remember?
没有公开的
Well, not in an open sense,
但她跟一个女孩子亲密无间
but she was as thick as thieves with one girl.
是谁?
Who was that?
你这上面第四个名字
Your fourth name.
菲奥娜-格雷森?
Fiona Grayśon?
对或是按照我们的叫法湿毯子"
Yeah, or the Wet Blanket, as we used to call her.
真不知道她是干嘛来的
Literally no idea what she was doing there.
她是很有能力的女人
I mean, she was a perfectly capable lady,
但显然完全不喜欢那个环境
but she clearly hated the whole set-up
听说她退出我一点不意外
and I wasn't surprised when I heard she'd quit.
好最后一位罗伯-福格蒂
OK, and finally, Rob Fogerty:
是啊我喜欢罗伯好家伙
Yeah, I liked Rob. Nice guy.
听说他被开除我挺遗憾的不过.
A little sorry for him when I heard he got chucked off, but...
也不意外他不是很醒目
well, it didn't surprise me. He's not the sharpest knife.
他是个大块头有暴♥力♥倾向吗
And he was a big guy.Was there any violence in him?
没有正相反
No, the opposite.
做制♥服♥训练时我真是不得不逼他
I really had to push him when we did restraint training.
没有罗伯一点都不暴♥力♥
No, there was nothing violent in Rob.
不他就是个温柔的大个子
No, he's a real gentle giant.
你能想到其他与他们有关的事
Can you think of anything else connected to any of them
是你一直忘不掉的?任何你还没有提及的?
that sticks in ur mind?Anything u haven't already touched on?
他们五个人形成了一个小帮派
You know, the five of them, they formed a little gang.
我一直都搞不懂原因
was never quite sure what it was.
我是说他们出身各不同
I mean, they all came from very different backgrounds,
性格也大相径庭但是
they have very different personalities, but...
就是有某种共鸣
there was some sort of connection.
后来在结业会操那天
Then, on the day of the passing-out parade,
我想我知道是为什么了
I think I saw what it was.
什么?
What?
他们全都没有人来观礼是啊没错是吧?
Not one of them had a guest. Yeah, yeah. Exactly. Right?
每个人都有观礼嘉宾来不是吗?
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表