剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
That was all right, wasn't it? Yeah. Yes.
刚才挺不错的吧? 对
I think it's better now, isn't it? I agree. Yeah.
我觉得现在比以前好了 对吗? 我同意
Well, pressure's off, innit? There's no cycles, ovulation windows.
没有压力 是不是? 无需考虑周期、排卵期
I feel like I'm a professional tennis player who's retired.
我感觉自己像退役的职业网球手
And now that I'm playing for fun,
我现在只为了兴趣打球
I've sort of, like, fallen back in love with the game.
又爱上了这项运动
It's nice not to use protection as well, innit?
而且不需要用避孕措施也挺好的 对吗?
You know, you just gotta, you know, plug and play.
可以即插即用
I think it's just nature evening things up.
我觉得这是老天的补偿
Blind people get great hearing, infertile people get great sex!
盲人有很棒的听力 不孕不育的人有很棒的房♥事
Hello.
你好
Right.
好
Jason!
杰森
Jason!
杰森
What?
怎么了?
It's from the adoption people.
是领养机构的信
Is it? Yeah.
是吗? 对
Don't you want to open it? No, no. I know what it says.
你不想打开信看看? 不 我知道它写了什么
It says we don't give children
它写的是我们不愿意
to people who admit they drink too much, smoke and have no money.
把孩子给 承认自己酗酒、抽烟和没钱的人家
Okay. All right.
好的
It's fine, it's fine. Just tell me.
没关系…告诉我
Jason. It says It says...
杰森 这里写着…
...nothing. It's just more forms, by the looks of it.
什么都没写 看上去只是更多表格
What? Yeah.
什么? 对
They didn't reject us? No.
没拒绝我们? 对
We're still in with a chance? It looks like it.
我们仍有机会? 似乎如此
How? I don't know.
怎么可能? 不知道
Maybe they're so desperate for people, they'll take anyone.
也许他们找不到人 所以是个人都要
That's so great.
太好了
Look, I think this is gonna be a pretty long, drawn-out process.
我知道这是个漫长、熬人的过程
So maybe we should just, you know, pace ourselves, take it easy.
所以我们也许应该 控制我们的步伐 放轻松一点
Do you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你懂我的意思吗? 好…
Absolutely, absolutely. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
当然了… 好…
I'm gonna go get a pen. I'm so excited.
我要拿支笔来 我太激动了
Jason. Yeah.
杰森 是
We need to talk. Why, is something wrong?
我们得谈一谈 有什么问题吗?
You got problems, dude.
你有了问题 哥们
You "have" problems, dude. Have problems.
“你有问题了” 哥们 应该是有问题
Hi.
嗨
Do we have to have the talk again?
我们又要谈这个问题吗?
Alisha, I've got to vary the lessons. They're getting bored.
艾丽莎 我必须变换课堂的内容 学生们觉得无聊
How many times?
多少次了?
You cannot teach English through Rihanna songs and football chants.
你不能用蕾哈娜的歌♥和足球打气歌♥教英文
This is a business, not Dead Poets Society.
这是做业务 不是《死亡诗社》
I know, but it--
我知道 但是…
Look, I have half the budget and half the time I need
我只拥有做好这份工所需的
to do this job properly.
一半预算和时间
And I'm too exhausted to argue. Just work the textbook.
而我已经筋疲力尽到无法争论 跟着课本教就好
Yeah, but the textbooks are old. They need new ones.
是 但课本很旧 他们需要新的课本
Well, we can't afford them.
我们负担不起
I mean, the maps have still got Yugoslavia on 'em.
地图上还标着南斯拉夫呢
Okay, let me explain something to you: Britain is done.
我得和你解释一件事:英国已经完了
It is done.
完了
It is old, and it is dying, and no one is coming here.
它已经老了 死气沉沉 没人来这里
And when people don't come, neither does their money.
人们不来 他们的钱就不会来
Alisha, we promise these kids a lot.
艾丽莎 我们向那些孩子做了很多承诺
We're not meeting their expectations.
我们没有达到他们的期待
They're from Eastern Europe. They don't have any expectations.
他们是东欧人 他们没什么期待
I saw two of them in the toilets taking a selfie with a Dyson Airblade.
我在厕所看到其中两人和戴森干手♥机♥自♥拍♥
No, you didn't.
你才没看到
Just get them out and into jobs
把他们送出去 找份工作
so they can send money back to their haggard families.
好让他们把钱寄回贫困的老家
Yeah, I know you wanna be at the birth,
我知道你想赶到分娩现场
but it's just a very busy time for us and we just don't have the cars.
但我们目前太忙了 没有可租的车
Right. Yeah, no.
对 不行
I know you're frustrated. I do. I understand that.
我知道你很沮丧 我真的理解
But this really isn't our fault.
但这不是我们的错
You know, maybe your sister shouldn't have got pregnant
也许你的妹妹不应该恰巧赶在
exactly nine months before a bank holiday.
银行假日前九个月当日怀上孕
Do you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗?
Is Ruby about? Just need her to proofread some contracts.
露比在吗?我想让她校对一些合约
I could do that if you want.
如果你想的话 我可以帮忙
Okay, yeah.
是
No, it's okay. I'll--
不 没关系 我…
Yeah. No. Thanks, though.
不用了 不过谢谢
Well, I literally don't know how to help you.
我真的不知道该怎么帮你
Yeah. Have you thought about getting the bus?
是 你有没有考虑过搭巴士?
Right, and exactly how far is Cornwall from Scotland?
对 那康沃尔离苏格兰多远?
Yeah, that is far.
那是挺远的
Let's see what we've got then.
看看我们带了什么
Crisps? Yeah.
薯片? 对
And 7UP? Lovely.
七喜? 很好
It's a support group, not a sleepover.
这是互助群 不是睡衣派对
Oh, my God, barbecue? Well, we love barbecue.
天啊 烧烤味? 我们最爱烧烤味了
They're French.
是法国的
Did you get them from the guy at the market
你是向我们说好不去的市集上
that we said we weren't gonna go to anymore?
那个男人那里买♥♥的?
He's all right. Jase.
他人挺好 小杰
He sold me some tartar sauce that was best before 2002.
他卖♥♥了我一些最佳食用时间为 2002年前的塔塔酱
Barbecue. They're not sophisticated.
烧烤味 这多不体面
Why didn't you get the posh flavors? What's the posh flavors?
为什么不买♥♥高档的口味? 什么口味是高档的?
Right. It goes:
好吧 顺序是这样的
sea salt and cracked black pepper, salt and balsamic vinegar,
海盐黑胡椒碎味、盐和意大利香醋味
lightly salted, cheese and onion, prawn cocktail,
淡盐味、芝士洋葱味、鸡尾酒虾味
and then chicken at the bottom, and then barbecue.
最后是鸡肉味 垫底的是烧烤味
Jase, you've got a stain.
小杰 你衣服上有个污点
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I wetted it and then it was damp,
我沾了点水 然后就湿了一片
so I couldn't see if it was still there or not.
所以我看不出污点还在不在
Hang on...
等等
Made it worse. Yeah, I know.
更糟了 我知道
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Hello.
你好
We didn't bring a rug.
我们没带垫子
All right, mate?
你好吗?
Hiya. Hello, hi. Marcus.
你好 嗨 我是马库斯
I'm Nikki. Hello, Nikki.
我是妮基 你好 妮基
Hello, Marcus. Jason.
嗨 马库斯 我是杰森
Jason, nice to meet you. Yeah, nice to meet you.
杰森 很高兴认识你 彼此彼此
Brought some things for the... Thank you.
我带了些吃的… 谢谢
Yeah, you know, should we pop this under the table
我们要不要把这些放在桌子下面
outta the sun for now? Yeah, okay.
暂时搁在那里? 好
There we go. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Is this all up for grabs, Marcus? Yeah? You help yourself.
这些是随意拿的吗 马库斯? 请自便
Yeah, yeah. Thank you.
是… 谢谢
Lovely.
真好
Cracking spread.
真丰富
So, are all these people adopting?
这些人都想领养吗?
Trying to.
努力中
The borough's pretty oversubscribed.
现在是供不应求
God. Bloody hell.
天啊 要命
Excuse me, I'm just gonna...
不好意思 失陪…
Okay. Fair, mate.
好 回见 哥们
Never really thought about there being competition.
还真没想过会有竞争对手
Don't worry. We got game.
别担心 我们有实力的
Jason, really.
杰森 别逗了
Out of all these people here,
在场的这么多人里
why would they give a kid to a bloke who just licked his own top?
他们为什么要把孩子 给一个舔自己上衣的男人?
There's a razor-thin line between the T-shirts you wear to bed
你穿上♥床♥的T恤衫和你日常的穿着
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表