剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Kind of Etsy. Not my thing.
挺非主流的 不是我的风格
Not every jumper needs to have a fox on it. Do you know what I mean?
不是每件外套都需要有狐狸图案的 你懂我的意思吗?
But I'm sure she's great.
但她一定很好
And he seems happy.
他看上去也很快乐
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗? 是
Yeah? Fine.
是吗? 挺好
Spend all day wanting them to be quiet,
一整天都希望他们静下来
then when they are, you immediately miss them.
他们静下来时 却开始想念他们闹腾的样子
Yeah, I know. Self-preservation this, mate.
我知道 这叫自保技能
They fall asleep three minutes before you lose patience and abandon them,
在你失去耐心 抛弃他们前的三分钟他们睡着
and then they look so sweet and adorable that you forget how unbearable they were.
样子那么甜美可爱 让你忘了他们让人难以忍♥受
Then it happens the next day, then 7,000 more times,
第二天又发生一次 然后重复七千次
and then you drive them to university.
然后你开车送他们上大学
Sounds fun. Yeah, sounds great.
听上去很有意思 确实很棒
Hi.
嗨
Well, come in. Come on in.
请进 进来吧
There were only two children, weren't there? I can't...
只有两个孩子 对吧?我忘…
Yeah.
对
So, how long have they been asleep? Oh, not long.
他们睡了多久了? 不久
About 45.
45分钟左右
Four to five minutes. Yeah.
四至五分钟 是
Okay. About five minutes.
好的 大约五分钟
Okay. Sweetheart. Wake up, sweetheart.
好的 宝贝 醒一醒 宝贝
How was the spa?
水疗怎么样?
Well, it was 300 quid, and it smelled like a dentist's, so...
花了300英镑 闻起来像牙医办公室 所以…
Lovely. Sweetheart, wake up.
真棒 宝贝 醒一醒
Time to wake up, darling. Here you go.
该醒过来了 宝贝 给
Oh, no, you're okay, mate. Rush.
不用麻烦了 我们马上就走
Mate, I know my kids. Have a beer.
哥们 我了解我的孩子 喝点啤酒
Lovely. Thanks.
真好 谢谢
Is that a good book? Yeah.
这本书好吗? 好
Yeah.
好的
What's the matter? Nothing. I'm reading my book.
怎么了? 没怎么 我在读书
It's not the end of the world if it wasn't the perfect day.
今天不完美 不意味着世界末日
Yeah. No, I know. You know, I...
是 我知道 其实 我…
I just think maybe you tried a little bit too hard, that's all.
我只是觉得也许你努力过头了
Yeah.
是
Or maybe you weren't trying hard enough.
也许是你不够努力
We need to learn to bond with children. If we couldn't bond with them, then...
我们必须学会和孩子建立关系 如果不和他们沟通…
But we're never gonna bond with them
但我们不可能像和自己的孩子那样
in the way that we will with ours, are we?
和他们建立关系 不是吗?
Why? Because they're not our kids.
为何? 因为那不是我们的孩子
They're someone else's kids who miss their mum and dad.
他们是别人的孩子 他们想念自己的父母
Yeah. Jason, that is exactly who our kids are gonna be.
对 杰森 我们的孩子正会是这样
Someone else's kids who miss their mum and dad.
别人的孩子 他们想念自己的父母
And it's gonna be a lot harder than today was.
而且会比今天困难得多
They might not even like us. They might not even wanna talk to us.
他们可能不喜欢我们 甚至可能不想和我们说话
And we're gonna have to deal with all of that, whether we like it or not.
而无论我们高不高兴 我们都必须应对那一切
And just so you know, I am gonna be trying hard.
只是告诉你一声 我会很努力的
I am gonna be trying really hard because we're gonna have to.
我会非常努力 因为我们别无选择
And I cannot have you standing behind me, tutting and rolling your eyes.
我不能容忍♥你站在我背后发嘘声、翻白眼
Okay? Yeah.
明白吗? 是
Your mum is gonna be doing enough of that.
有你妈妈那么做就够了
Ice cream! I want my ice cream!
冰淇淋 我要吃冰淇淋
Penguin wants ice cream!
企鹅要吃冰淇淋
How long have you been there for? About an hour.
你在里面待了多久? 一个小时左右
Nikki?
妮基
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表