剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
You can't?
找不到吗?
It's not inside the bin. Are you looking hard enough?
垃圾桶里没有 你们仔细找过了吗?
Where could it be? Where could it be?
会在哪里呢…
What? I found it!
什么? 我找到了
Oh, my goodness! No, you haven't...
天啊 不 你没有…
Yes! Yay! Mate, don't wave it about.
太好了 伙计 别挥舞
Don't wave it about. We're in London. Someone might have it away.
别挥舞 这里是伦敦 会被小偷拿走的
This is treasure we got here. Right, give it to Nikki. Come on.
这可是个宝藏 给妮基吧 来
Oh, wow. What?
哇 什么?
"Now the second clue ye have found"...
“诸位第二线索已经找到”
You like saying the word "ye," don't you?
你还真喜欢“诸位”这个词
"Now the second clue ye have found... And again.
“诸位第二线索已经找到… 又说了一次
...to the third ye must be bound. See?
…第三线索等着诸位来到 我说吧?
But don't worry, it's not far.
并不遥远 不要害怕
Look for a square named Trafalgar."
找一个广场 名叫特拉法加”
Now, where do we think that could be?
那会是哪里呢?
Where do we think the Jamaican pirate's put it, guys?
大家觉得这位牙买♥♥加海盗把线索放在哪?
Maybe... I don't know, maybe Trafalgar Square?
也许说的是特拉法加广场?
Trafalgar Square! Trafalgar Square!
特拉法加广场…
Yeah, Trafalgar Square! It's gotta be. Oh, my God! Where is it?
对 特拉法加广场 一定是 天啊 在哪里?
It is! Let's have a look. Come on. Let's go.
就是的 我们去看看吧 走
What do we think the treasure is?
不知道宝藏是什么呢?
A puppy.
一只小狗
This is gonna end well. Yeah.
等下有好戏看了 对
Come on then! Let's go!
我们走吧
Infertility is a really hard thing to come to terms with.
不孕不育是让人很难接受的一件事
When you've had your heart set on a baby, when you've wanted it for so long
当你全心全意想要孩子 想了这么久
and waited for so long, and then it doesn't happen, well...
等了这么久 却不能如愿以偿
that's really tough to take.
这个事实很难让人接受
But life goes on.
但是生活还是要继续
I think she meant,
我觉得她的意思是
was it hard for Nikki and Jason?
对于妮基和杰森来说是不是很难接受?
Right.
对
Well, yes, for them too, of course.
是的 对他们来说当然也是
Look at that amazing fountain! Well done, kids. They found it.
快看那个很美的喷泉 做得好 孩子们 他们找到了
Yeah. So fast. Amazing. Tower Bridge.
真快 太厉害了 塔桥
Really? Yeah, why?
真的? 对 怎么?
Well, it's miles away, innit? And he needs the toilet.
那在几公里外呢 他要上厕所
There's some in the National Gallery. It's free to get in.
国家美术馆里有 是免费的
Oh, right. Okay, cool.
对 好吧
What? Do you want me to? Or are you gonna?
怎么?你想让我去吗?还是你去?
I think it's best if you go.
我觉得还是你去比较好
What? Well, is he... Like, do I need to...
什么? 他是不是…我要不要…
Is he independent, or... What are you talking about?
他有自理能力吗? 你在说什么?
Do I need to help him? Help what?
我要帮他吗? 帮什么?
Help him aim it, or can he aim it?
帮他对准 还是他自己可以对准?
He's six. I think he can aim it. Yeah.
他六岁 我觉得他能对准 是
I thought so. I'll have a... No. Maybe don't google that, Jase.
我也觉得 我来… 不 别上网搜这个 小杰
Yeah. No.
对 好
Just let him lead. Okay.
让他自己来 好
And let him ask for help if he needs it. Yeah. I...
问他要不要帮忙 是 我…
Must be so weird. What?
一定很奇怪 什么?
We're gonna be getting a little person and immediately be doing all this stuff.
我们要领养一个小家伙 马上就要做这些事
Yeah.
是啊
Never seen anyone naked that soon after meeting them.
从没试过这么快就见到刚认识人的裸体
Yeah, you have.
你明明试过
Oh, yeah. I have.
对 我试过
They're also really trustworthy, aren't they?
他们也很可靠 对吧?
Oh, yeah. Really trustworthy.
对 真的很可靠
I mean, we'd be happy to leave our kids with them.
我很愿意让他们带我们的孩子
Oh, yeah. You know, if we ever went out.
是的 如果我们有机会出门的话
We go out. Do we?
我们会出门 会吗?
Yeah.
会
He works late quite a lot, so...
他经常工作到很晚 所以…
Not a lot.
没有经常
Roll up! -This the quickest way?
过来吧 这条路最快吗?
Yes, definitely. Okay.
绝对是 好
I think. London's oldest dungeon!
应该是 伦敦最古老的地牢
Where are the kids? What? I thought you were watching them.
孩子们去哪了? 什么?我以为你看着他们
You were supposed to be watching them! Where are they?
你应该看着他们的 他们在哪里?
They're just there. Oh, no!
刚才还在那里 不好
I tagged you.
我摸了你了
Did you enjoy that? Yeah.
开心吗? 对
I hope you enjoyed that. Very much.
希望你开心 非常开心
Because that is the last time you will get to do that.
因为这是你的最后一次
I got it. Come and see The Dungeon Experience!
我知道 来体验地牢之旅吧
Oh, shit. No. Kids, we're not going in there!
该死 不 孩子们 我们不去那个
Hell no! Not at those prices.
绝对不行 这价格太离谱了
Okay. I'll go get them. All right.
好 我去找他们 好的
No. Come on, guys. We're not going in there.
不 我们不去那个
Twentyone pounds each. Sorry, not today.
每人21英镑 抱歉 今天免了
Hi. Come on. Don't you wanna carry on with the treasure hunt?
嗨 别这样 你们不想继续玩寻宝吗?
No. Roll up!
不要 别错过
No! Oh, come on. Please, it'll be fun.
不 别这样嘛 拜托 会很好玩的
Hello, poppet.
你好 宝贝
Here we go. Yeah, it's me. Mrs. Hannigan.
走吧 对 是我 汉尼根太太
Wrongfully imprisoned here in 1842.
1842年沉冤、被关在这里
Really? Okay. Well, you're not helping massively.
真的? 好吧 你在帮倒忙
Don't you want to find the next clue? No.
你们想找下一条线索吗? 不想
Mean mummy. You take a leaflet.
刻薄的妈妈 给你一份小册子
They said, "No." What do you mean, they said, "No"?
他们说:“不想” 什么叫“他们说不想”?
They said, "No."
他们说:“不想”
You can't ask. You got to tell. All right, be my guest.
你不能问他们 你要做主 那你上吧
It's not a negotiation, is it? They're little kids, not a man with a gun.
这不是谈判 对吧? 他们是小孩子 不是带枪的大人
Two adults, two children, please. Sure.
两名成人、两名儿童 谢谢 好
So, that'll be £75.60.
总共75.6英镑
And would you like an audio guide with that? Six pounds extra.
需要语♥音♥导览吗?另加6英镑
That sounds lovely. No.
不错 不行
Welcome to The Dungeon Experience.
欢迎来到地牢体验之旅
It's a long way down to the torture chamber.
这里去拷打密室有很长一段路
But don't worry. If you get tired at the bottom,
但别担心 如果在楼下感到疲惫
you can always have a nice lie-down on the rack,
你可以躺在肢刑架上休息一下
until your joints dislocate,
直到你的关节脱臼
your flesh tears apart and your insides spill out!
骨肉分离、内脏淌出
For goodness' sake.
老天啊
Come back, kids. Sam? Nice one, mate.
孩子们 回来 山姆? 真不错 哥们
I'm so sorry. It was... Come back.
真抱歉 这… 回来
Chloe!
克洛伊
Rest of you, come with me. Less than five minutes.
剩下的人跟我来 不到五分钟
I want my mummy. It's okay.
我想要妈妈 没事的
It's okay. He was a nasty man, wasn't he?
没事的 他是个大坏蛋 对吗?
Yeah, thanks for nothing. He's not having it.
多谢了 他怎么都不肯退
I mean, that's £75 a minute. That's what bankers pay to go to real dungeons
一分钟75英镑 银行家去真的地牢
and have people actually torture 'em.
雇人折磨自己也就花这么多钱
I'm hungry. Are you, mate?
我饿了 是吗?
I think there was a fish and chip place over there.
那边有家炸鱼薯条店
No, I've hidden a clue at Borough Market.
不 我在博罗市场藏了一条线索
It's got food from all over the world.
那里有全世界各地的菜肴
Yeah. 'Cause kids much prefer
好吧 因为比起炸鱼薯条
Ethiopian street food to fish and chips.
小孩更喜欢埃塞俄比亚街头美食
Come here.
过来
Come on. They're starving. Let's just go down there and have a look.
别这样 他们很饿 我们去瞧一眼吧
You all right? Want me to carry you?
你还好吗?要我抱你吗?
Do you want to carry... Yeah, let's not forget this little bag here.
要不要抱…对 别忘了这个小包
It's just about priorities really.
其实在于权衡轻重
If I work hard, it's for us.
我努力工作是为了我们
We have enough. You work for you.
我们的生活够好了 你工作是为了自己
I would just like to have something to show for my life.
我只希望人生做出一点成绩
You have two children. Everyone has children.
你有两个孩子 孩子谁都有
Not everyone's a company director aged 38.
不是所有人都在38岁担任公♥司♥总监
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表