剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah. I heard what she said.
对 我听见她的话了
Tell you what though. Everyone's still here.
不过要知道 大家都还在这
That supposed to cheer me up? Well, it's a shit party, innit?
这是安慰我的话? 这个派对很糟 对吧?
No one here gets along, and no one's having fun.
大家都处不来 没有人玩得开心
Jason, that isn't really But no one's left.
杰森 这真的不算… 但没人离开
We want people that we can rely on.
我们需要能够依靠的人
I am not sensitive. You are.
我并不敏感 你就是
And who else would still be here?
换做是别人 谁还会留下?
Well, sometimes you are. I am not!
有时你是 我才不是
Guys. Say if not. Any chance I could have a quick bath?
两位 如果不行直说 我能快速洗个澡吗?
Just, you need to kinda-- You need to shift your body over.
你要…把身体移近一点
I've shifted my body over as far as I can.
我已经尽量往前移了
Yeah, drop your head onto it. I'm not gonna drop it on it.
把头放上去 我不会把头放上去
It'll hurt, won't it? Drop your head onto it.
会疼吧? 把头放上去
I'm gonna place it on nice and gently. Okay.
我会轻轻地放上去 好
Now, what's the reading? What's the reading?
读数是多少?
Well, you've gone up. You're a stone and a half.
你变重了 变成9.5公斤了
Stone and a half? Yeah.
9.5公斤? 对
You see. Massive.
就说吧 巨大
Are we okay?
我们没事吧?
Yeah.
是
'Cause I meant what I said.
因为我说的话是认真的
I need you with me.
我需要你陪着我
I don't wanna turn into Erica and Freddy
我不想变成艾瑞卡和弗莱迪
and their terrible, perfect lives.
过他们那种可怕的完美生活
Well, we won't.
不会的
I was frightened, you know.
我之前害怕了
Are you frightened now? No.
你现在还怕吗? 不
No, I'm not.
我不怕了
I don't wanna be the Paco Rabanne guy.
我不想变成满身浓香水味的男人
We've got the adoption panel coming up.
马上要面对领养委员会了
And we have to convince other people that we're a perfect couple.
我们要说服别人我们是完美情侣
Well, we will.
我们会的
I'm just gonna tell them the truth.
我只要说真话就好
That I can't imagine ever being apart from you.
说我想象不出没有你的生活
Because I'm trapped in the orbit of your stupid, fat head.
因为我被困在你那傻呆呆大脑袋的轨道里
Stone and a half.
9.5公斤
It's cold. You cold?
好冷 你觉得冷?
Yeah.
对
There we go.
来
Gorgeous.
美人
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表