剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
In fact, I would recommend everyone...
事实上 我推荐在座的…
What's an oeuvre? Don't embarrass me.
那词什么意思? 别让我难堪
...in this room to go right back to his clinical notes on child disorder...
…各位回溯一下 他有关儿童发展障碍的临床笔记
So, we've understood self as subject, self as object
那么我们已经学习 本我作为主体、本我作为客体
and the self with object.
以及本我与客体之间的关系
Okay, I think we'll take a short break here.
好的 先休息一下
Is everyone happy if I lose this from the screen?
换到下一页 大家没问题吗?
Oh, no, no. Hang on. Hang on.
不行 等一等
Great.
太好了
When we come back, we'll be moving on to self as other.
回来后 我们将讲本我作为他者的问题
There be monsters.
此话题要慎入啊
Is that it? All right, thank God for that. Come on, let's go.
完了吗?感谢老天 我们走吧
No, I'm enjoying it. I'm learning a lot.
不 我听得很开心 我学到了很多
You don't understand this any more than I do.
你和我一样一头雾水
Yes, I do.
我听懂了
Says the woman who had to pause Avengers: Infinity War every five minutes.
是哪个女人看《复仇者联盟3》 每五分钟必须暂停一次?
Come on. At least I'm trying.
走吧 至少我在努力
What's the matter?
怎么了?
What's the matter? You're not taking it seriously.
怎么回事? 你没有认真对待这件事
'Cause this isn't us.
因为这不是我们做的事
We hate stuff like this. We make fun out of people who come to stuff like this.
我们讨厌这种讲座 我们取笑来这种讲座的人
Well, maybe I'm tired of being that person.
也许我不想再当那个人了
Nikki.
妮基
Nikki. Hey. What's going on? No, I don't want to talk about it.
妮基 嘿 怎么了? 我不想谈这个
Okay.
好吧
I want to have something to say when I talk to these people.
我想和那些人有话聊
What people? You know, the people.
哪些人? 那些人
The people, Jason. The people that are gonna be judging us
那些人啊 杰森 那些评判我们
and taking notes on everything we say from now on.
记下我们以后每一句话的人
You've met one bloke who's read a book on American politics and you flip out.
你只不过遇到一个 读了本美国政♥治♥书的家伙就慌了
Yeah, because I'm sick of feeling stupid! Nikki, you are not
对 因为我不想再觉得自己愚蠢了 妮基 你不…
Sorry, but I am. I'm sick of panicking in every conversation I have
抱歉 我就是蠢 我不想再每次对话都慌乱无措
just in case I use a word in the wrong way,
担心自己用错了哪个词
or in case someone asks me where I went to university.
或担心有人问我在哪上的大学
Come on. None of that stuff matters. It matters to me!
别这样 那些东西都不重要 对我来说重要
These people, Jason, they always see through me,
杰森 这些人总能看透我
and so will the social workers.
社工也会看透我
Well, you know what?
你知道吗?
Screw 'em, hey? Screw 'em.
别管他们 好吗?随他们去
They're no better than us.
他们不比我们强
We're good people. We love each other. We got good jobs.
我们是好人 我们爱着彼此 我们有份好工作
Yeah, right.
得了吧
There is a sign near my desk reminding me to say my name when I answer the phone.
我桌旁有个标记 提醒我接电♥话♥时说自己的名字
We've got jobs that people get stuck in,
我们的工作是别人想脱身的工作
not jobs people choose.
不是别人会选择的工作
Look, I might not have a fancy title and earn lots of money,
也许我没有耀眼的头衔 也没有挣大钱
but it's a good job, all right?
但这是一份体面的工作 好吗?
And I work hard. I work really hard. So, can we-- Look...
我兢兢业业 我真的很努力 所以能不能…
Can we just go home? 'Cause, actually, I'd love to just watch Avengers now.
我们能不能回家? 因为我其实挺想看《复仇者联盟》
No.
不行
If you wanna go, go.
如果你想走 随你
But I'm gonna take this seriously.
但我要认真对待这件事
I am 33 and I want to take something in my life seriously.
我33岁了 我想在人生里认真一次
And maybe if we'd taken ourselves seriously earlier,
也许如果我们早一点认真对待自己
we wouldn't both be stuck in jobs that pay nothing and are really hard.
我们俩就不会陷在 既不赚钱、又辛苦的工作里
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me. Yeah, of course. Sorry, mate.
借过 没问题 抱歉 伙计
Cheers. Thank you. There you go. Enjoy your meal.
谢谢 给 慢用
Do you know that Steve Jobs never went to university?
你知道史蒂夫乔布斯从没上过大学吗?
Nor did Oprah Winfrey.
奥普拉温弗里也是
Or, uh, Larry Ellison.
还有…拉里埃里森
Who's Larry Ellison? No idea. But he never went to university.
谁是拉里埃里森? 不知道 但他没上过大学
Is this supposed to be an apology?
这是在道歉吗?
If you wanna go to more talks and stuff, then we can do that, all right?
如果你想去听别的讲座 没问题 好吗?
It's fine. It doesn't matter. No, no, really. I was actually
没关系 不要紧 不 真的 其实我…
I was quite getting into it near the end.
快结束时我其实开始感兴趣了
There were some pretty interesting points.
他讲了一些有趣的观点
Jason. Yeah.
杰森 是
This isn't just about us anymore.
这不再只和我们俩有关
We need to convince other people that we're great.
我们要说服别人我们很优秀
I know, Nikki, but the people that we need to convince
我知道 妮基 但我们需要说服的
aren't the social workers and the adoption panels or any of that.
不是社工、领养委员会或别的那些人
It's the kids.
而是孩子
The kids are the ones that have gotta love us.
我们应该让孩子爱上我们
And you know who loves rubbish films
你知道谁最爱垃圾片
and eating burgers and hates learning stuff?
吃汉堡、讨厌学习吗?
Kids.
孩子
We're gonna be their favorites.
我们一定会成为他们的最爱
They're all gonna wanna come home with us.
他们都会愿意跟我们回家
We're gonna have to back the car up and just start piling 'em in.
我们必须倒车 把他们成批地运回家
You don't have to say all this.
你不必说这些话
Who are they gonna prefer?
他们会选谁?
People that make them go to museums and art galleries, or people that do this?
逼他们去博物馆和艺术廊的人 还是做这事的人?
See?
懂了吗?
You got the mind of a child.
你的内心是个孩子
They're gonna love you.
他们一定会很爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我爱你
You're so ridiculous.
你真可笑
It's all right. They'll oeuvre it up later.
没事 他们之后会用“作品集”解决问题
Look, she loves it.
瞧 她很喜欢
Have I got something on my lip?
我的嘴巴上有什么东西吗?
You're so daft.
你好傻
What do you guys do?
你们是做什么的?
Well, it's taken a lot. Started training and...
有很多 开始训练…
This one's ready. Okay.
这个好了 好的
And then the two salads and...
然后两份沙拉…
All right, gents. In the back!
好的 先生们 后面
Sofia.
索菲娅
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表