剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
But perhaps while we're being assessed, just lay off it a little.
但评估期间收敛一点
Yeah? All right. Okay.
好吗?对 好吧
"Sometimes occasionally
“有时 偶尔
drinks a bit too much?"
喝太多酒?”
Okay? Yeah.
可以了吗? 是
Well, you should stop smoking.
你应该戒烟
There'll be a medical, and, you know, you're older.
我们要体♥检♥ 而且你年纪大一点
I'm three years older than you. You should know better, then,
我比你大三岁 那你应该更懂事
shouldn't you? All right, fine. I'll stop.
不是吗? 好吧 我戒
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对
It's not something I'm addicted to. It's just something I do.
我没有烟瘾 只是会抽烟而已
Yeah, okay.
好的
Also, I think that you need to work on your anger.
另外 我觉得你应该管理情绪 别总发怒
My anger?
发怒?
My anger's fine, maybe.
我不怎么发怒
Okay. "Look at my face. My face is proof."
得了吧 “看看我的脸 我的脸就是证明”
That was nothing. Yeah, to you, Jase.
那不算什么 只是对你而言 小杰
You've got an angry energy.
你有一种愤怒的气场
What are you talking about, "angry energy"?
什么叫“愤怒的气场”?
Fine, put it down. Yeah. "Angry energy."
好吧 写下来 “愤怒的气场”
Okay, what else?
还有什么?
No, go on. Nah, nothing.
不 继续 没什么了
It's all right. You can say. Okay.
没事 你说 好
All right.
好的
Now, I want you to breathe.
你先深呼吸
I think that you need to get stronger emotionally.
我认为你在感情上应该更强大
What?
什么?
See? I am strong. I am really strong.
看到没? 我很强大 特别强大
The last year's taken its toll, hasn't it?
去年的经历对你有影响 不是吗?
I just think you need to build up a little bit more resilience.
我只是觉得你应该更有弹性一点
That's all I'm saying. You don't think I'm resilient?
就是这样而已 你觉得我太脆弱?
Last week, you cried because you saw a duck on its own in a pond.
上周你看到池塘里只有一只鸭子 就哭了
Yeah, because I'm a human with a heart.
因为我是个有感情的人
Just a little bit stronger, that's all I'm saying.
我只是说再强大一点
I don't want to turn into a sociopath. A little more resilient.
我不想变成反♥社♥会♥人士 再多一点弹性
Yeah? Kids can put a lot of pressure on people, can't they?
好吗?孩子会带来很多压力
Okay, well, that is true.
那倒是
You know, I was talking to Erica. Yeah?
我和艾瑞卡聊了聊 嗯?
And she told me that her and Freddy, they haven't had sex for six months.
她说她和弗莱迪已经六个月没上♥床♥
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对
She said it's just gone cold. God.
她说火花不再 天啊
I think he was freaked out by the pregnancy.
我觉得怀孕这事让他惊慌了
Shit. Hayley and Dan are the same.
要命 海莉和丹也是这样
No. Yeah.
不是吧? 真的
Christ, six months.
天啊 六个月
Six.
六个月
Do you wanna know something really awful? What? Go on.
你想知道一件很糟的事吗? 什么?说
I think our friends' marriage problems makes me horny.
我觉得朋友的婚姻问题让我饥渴
That's bad, isn't it? I mean, it's niche, yeah.
很坏吧? 确实不太常见
Well done. All right then. Let's get this in the postbox, shall we?
很好 我们去把它投到邮箱里吧
No, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait for what? What now?
不 等等 等什么?怎么了?
Right, if you apply it directly, it's too much.
如果直接喷 就太过了
So you spray... Yeah?
所以这样喷… 然后?
delay...
等一等…
and walk away.
再走开
Come on! Aye.
走吧 遵命
Okay. Ready?
准备好了?
Let it go. No, you let it go. There.
放手吧 不 你放手 好了
Being unemployed has just been incredibly freeing, you know?
无业是一种很棒的自♥由♥感 你懂吗?
I have so much more energy now for life, philosophy, art, museums.
我现在有更多精力 关注人生、哲学、艺术、博物馆
We're going to a great multimedia exhibition if you want to come.
我们要去一个很棒的多媒体展 你也一起去吧
No. I never really understand that stuff.
不 我一向不懂那种东西
It's not about understanding, is it? It's about how it makes you feel.
懂不懂不重要 重要的是它给你带来的感觉
It makes me feel stupid.
它让我感觉自己很蠢
No, don't say-- don't-- I hate it when people say that.
不 别这么说…我最讨厌别人说这种话
You can't survive culturally on Britain's Got Talent and Love Island.
只看《英国达人》和《爱之岛》 让人缺失文化素养
You should come to one of my dinner parties.
你应该来参加我的晚宴派对
I style them as a sort of modern-day salon littéraire.
我把派对设计成当代文艺沙龙
Oh, God.
天啊
Yeah. Yeah, great, yeah.
好 那很棒
All right, so, dinner parties:
好 说到晚餐派对
Anyone living or dead, who would you have?
如果能请任何活着或死去的人 你会请谁?
Probably my father.
大概是我父亲
There were a lot of things left unsaid.
我们之间有许多没说的话
Right.
好吧
So, where's Jason?
杰森呢?
Yeah, sorry. He had to take a class. He only told me last minute.
抱歉 他有课 他临时告诉我
Yeah.
是
Hi.
嗨
Couldn't have thought of somewhere new for us to meet?
想不到新的见面地点?
Evidently, no.
显然如此
So, why am I here?
那么为何找我出来?
Then one of my year ten netball girls throws a ball at my head.
然后其中一个十年级的篮网球队女生 向我扔球 击中脑袋
Cut my lip open. Tells me I'm a shit coach.
把我的嘴唇撞伤了 说我是个很糟的教练
I said, "Well, you hit me, so I must be doing something right."
我说:“你的球扔得这么准 说明我的教练技术不算糟”
Karen.
凯伦
I don't know how you both do it, you know?
真不知道你们俩怎么做到的
Every day, eight hours, week after week.
每天八小时 日复一日
How is the job search going?
找工作的事如何了?
Yeah, nothing really feels quite right at the moment, you know?
目前没什么合意的
I'm really about life balance, and, um...
我更注重生活平衡以及…
I don't know, juggling work and a social life, it's-- well, it's hard.
同时应付工作和社交生活 像玩杂耍那样 感觉很难
His friend said he could get him in at his bank.
他朋友说他工作的银行可以聘他
City, not High Street. He went and talked to them.
城市银行 不是大街那家 他去和他们谈了谈
Yeah, I wanted to see if I could really care about money,
对 我想看看自己是否真的在乎金钱
like, on a fundamental level?
我是说打从心里在乎
But, you know, turns out I just can't.
但我发现我不在乎
Right, and then the hospital thing, that wasn't--
对 然后医院的那事 也没有…
I feel like hospital administration is maybe a bit of a bubble.
我觉得医院服务管理有点象牙塔的感觉
For me, it's really just about finding something meaningful in my life.
对我而言 我想寻找让人生有意义的事
Well, she teaches children to read.
她教孩子识字
She does, yeah. But I mean, like, on a more macro level.
确实 但我是指更加宏观的层次
It's nice that you have a girlfriend who will support you
你有个在你探索人生时
while you figure stuff out.
支持你的女朋友真不错
Yeah, well...
是啊
I think if she forced me to do something that I didn't really love, I would just...
如果她逼我做自己不爱的事情 我会…
end up resenting her for it.
为此憎恨她
So, shall we order? Yeah.
我们点菜吧? 好
Yeah. Don't worry, I know this place.
别担心 我最熟这家了
¡Chica! Yeah, you.
妹子 对 叫的是你
You know this is tapas.
你知道这里是大家分享菜肴的
They spit in your food, they spit in all our food.
他们往你的食物里吐口水 等于吐了所有人的
Okay. So...
好 那么…
Right. We're adopting.
是这样 我们要领养孩子
Well, we're trying to adopt.
我们在试着领养孩子
And later on, we're gonna need references from ex-partners.
以后我们需要前任对象的参考信
Wow. Yeah.
哇 对
And they're gonna be quite thorough.
他们会调查得很透彻
And if you put a foot wrong, then they can reject you, so...
一步走错 他们就会拒绝你的申请 所以…
And you're worried that I hate you
你担心我太恨你
and will ruin your life. Basically, yeah. Yeah.
会毁了你的生活 基本正确 对…
Yeah.
对
Okay, well, I'll talk to them, yeah.
好的 我会和他们谈的
Okay, great.
很好
Yeah. Great. Amazing.
是 太好了
I can tell them about your toxic masculinity
我可以告诉他们你的大男子主义
and how unavailable you were emotionally.
你不给予任何感情上的陪伴
I'm not sure it's fair to criticize me with phrases that didn't exist
我觉得用这些 在我们交往时还不存在的词汇批判我
when we were going out, but--
不太公平 但…
You'd rather I say you're dependable,
你更希望我说你人品可靠、
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表