剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
I liked how "MMMbop" was the only Hanson song that you didn't like.
我喜欢《MMMbop》 是你唯一不喜欢的汉森兄弟歌♥曲
I liked how you always said your name when you answered your phone.
我喜欢你在接电♥话♥时总会说自己的名字
It's polite. It's a mobile.
那叫礼貌 现在是手♥机♥时代了
And I liked how you were genuinely happy for other people.
我也喜欢你会真心为他人感到高兴
I liked lots of things, lots of things.
我喜欢你的很多、很多
And I'm really sorry that you didn't know that.
我很抱歉你从前不知道这些
Didn't even need that much, you know?
我需要的不多 你知道吗?
Just for you to hold my hand every now and again.
偶尔牵牵我的手就好
I know. I know.
我知道…
I have missed you.
我曾很想念你
I missed you as well.
我也曾想念你
You can relax. I'm not gonna ruin your chance to have a kid.
你可以放心 我不会害你领养不了小孩的
I think you'd be a good dad.
我认为你会是个好爸爸
Yeah? Yeah.
真的? 真的
Just, if you have a boy, Jason...
只不过如果你领养了男孩 杰森
just make sure he doesn't grow up to be a dick.
千万别让他长大成为混♥蛋♥
Do my best.
我会尽力
Yeah.
好
Hiya.
嗨
Hello.
嗨
All right? Yeah.
你还好吗? 是
Now, why do you smell like booze and cigarettes?
你身上为什么有烟酒的气味?
'Cause I met up with my ex, and we spent the evening together.
因为我去见了前女友 和她度过了一晚
You're funny.
你很幽默
Have you seen the list? What list?
有没看到那张列表? 什么列表?
The list. You know, the one with all of our issues on it.
列表 写着我们所有缺点的那张
I don't know. I want to pin it to the fridge,
不知道 我想把它贴在冰箱上
you know, to focus us.
提醒我们专注提高自身
Table, maybe?
可能在桌子上
No, I've looked on the table. It's not there.
不 我找过桌子 不在那里
I mean, yeah, I definitely put it there.
我一定是放在那里了
You put it there? Yeah.
你放在那里了? 对
It's just that's where I picked up the form from.
这是我拿表格的地方
Did you write the list on the back of the form?
你把列表写在表格背面了?
No.
不
I mean, yeah.
是
It was thick. I thought it was--
那张纸很厚 我以为是…
You know, we've got so much bits of paper spread around everywhere.
这里铺满了各种纸
Oh, my God. I like resting on loads of sheets.
天啊 我喜欢在下面垫着很多纸
It makes my handwriting neater.
这样写出来的字更整洁
Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!
该死 该死…
Why didn't you check what you were writing on?
你为什么不检查一下写在哪里?
I didn't think. Why did you post a form with writing on the back?
我没想那么多 你为什么寄背面有字的表格?
I didn't see it. You distracted me spraying stuff all over it.
我没看见 你往上面喷东西 害我分神了
We have sent an adoption agency a list of all of our character flaws.
我们把写着我们所有性格缺点的列表 寄给领养机构了
It's all right. We can just deny it was us.
没事 我们可以否认那是我们
Jason, we literally signed our names on the bottom of it!
杰森 我们在最下面签了名
I'm cold.
好冷
How long now?
还有多久?
Shouldn't be too long.
应该很快了
Bye. I'm off. Okay.
再见 我出门了
Oi.
喂
That's it.
好
Here we go. Up, yeah.
来 抬高
There now.
倒进去了
And all of the others Cancel out each other
所有的别人都互相抵销
And it's always you left
留下来的总是你
But you were my no sleep Cried for weeks
而你仍是让我夜夜失眠、以泪洗面
Favourite ex
最心爱的前任
Now, let me do the talking. Okay.
由我来说 好
Shit.
该死
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表