剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Okay. Wow.
好吧 哇
You know what? Most men do much less than me.
你知道吗?大多数男人做得比我少
Sean doesn't do pickups or dropoffs. Yeah, I'm very lucky.
肖恩不接送孩子 对 我好有福气
Look, just could be worse, that's all I'm saying.
我只是说 有更糟的情况
Chris, Omar and Jason... Very lucky girl.
克里斯、奥马尔和杰森… 幸运的姑娘
Jason, he works way more antisocial hours than me,
杰森的加班时间比我更没人性
doesn't earn a third as much.
赚的钱连三分之一都不到
Okay. That's quite annoying.
好 有点烦人
All right. Okay. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Excuse me. Hi. Hello. Can we have some menus, please?
不好意思 你好 能给我们菜单吗?
And we're not tourists, so if we can have the ones with the real prices,
我们不是游客 所以请给我们拿真实价格的菜单
that'd be great. Thank you. Yeah, sure.
多谢了 好
Okay. Yeah. Listen, that's annoying. So cute.
听着 那样很不好 好可爱
Yes, sometimes. Cute little monsters more like.
有时吧 应该说是可爱的小怪物
That's enough of that. Thank you.
够了 谢谢
This is Chloe and this is Sam.
这是克洛伊和山姆
Hi. Say hello.
嗨 说你好
I wish you wouldn't speak to the waiters all the time.
我希望你不要总和服务员寒暄
That means you have to leave a tip. Don't be so tight.
那样就必须留小费了 别这么小气
That was a £9 conversation you just had.
你刚才的对话价值9英镑
Whoa! Careful! Sorry.
哇 小心 抱歉
Come on.
来
Was that... Wow.
那是… 哇
Dude, don't spit everywhere. Hey, mate. Please.
伙计 别乱喷口水 嘿 别这样
That's naughty, mate. All right?
这样太顽皮了 知道吗?
What? Why are you crying?
怎么了?你为什么哭了?
I mean, literally nothing has happened.
什么都没发生啊
Come on. Come on. Don't cry. Come on.
别这样…别哭
A time she has overcome adversity...
她克服困难的经历…
Well, I mean... That's-
这个嘛…
I mean, that's the great thing about Nikki, isn't it?
妮基就是这点最棒了 对吗?
You know, she finds everything difficult.
她觉得所有事情都很难
Which is a good thing, you know, because she just keeps on going.
这是好事 因为意味着她不断前行
That's people, though, isn't it? You know, some people.
人都是这样 对嘛?有的人
I mean, stressed all the time.
总是很紧张
I don't do that. Stress is a toxin.
我不这样 压力是毒药
Body can't process it. It is the lactose of the mind.
身体无法消化 它是思想的乳糖
Babe, she doesn't get stressed.
宝贝 她没有总是紧张
She had that big panic attack in Whole Foods.
她有次在全食超♥市♥惊恐症发作
Well... there was a lot going on.
这个…当时的情况很复杂
Work was a nightmare.
工作不如意
She was growing out this pixie cut. It was a difficult time.
她当时正在留精灵发型 那是一段困难的日子
And it wasn't that big.
而且也不算很严重的惊恐
Bit of hyperventilating.
有点过度换气症状
It's quite a good place for it, actually, innit?
还好是在那里发作 对吧?
You know, 'cause all their bags are made of paper.
因为超♥市♥的袋子都是纸做的
Let's sit down now, guys. Let's sit down. Guys, come on. Please, sit down.
大家好好坐下 坐下来 拜托 请坐下来
I think we should probably just go. Look! There's some chocolate cake!
我们还是走吧 快看 有巧克力蛋糕
Look, there's some chocolate cake. Why don't we all sit down?
看 有巧克力蛋糕 不如我们坐下吧?
Yeah. Sit down and we can have some nice, lovely chocolate cake.
对 坐下来 我们就能吃美味的巧克力蛋糕
Chocolate cake? It's full of sugar. Have you got any better ideas?
巧克力蛋糕?都是糖分 你有更好的主意吗?
They hardly touched their dinner. Look. It's got caramel in the middle.
他们几乎没动过晚餐 看 中间有焦糖
Yeah, well, it's £6.50. So, unless there's £4.50 in the middle...
要6.5英镑 除非中间藏着4.5英镑…
I'd really like us not to fall into these patterns.
我希望我们别掉进这种模式里
What patterns?
什么模式?
Me having to battle every time I want to treat them.
每次我给他们奖励都要讨价还价
A treat's not a treat if it's all the time, is it?
如果总是奖励 那就不算奖励了 对吗?
I'm not depriving our kids, Jason. What do you mean, deprive?
我不能穷养孩子 杰森 什么叫穷养?
They're not deprived. Kids in Syria are deprived.
他们日子过得很好 叙利亚的小孩才叫穷养
I'd like to buy chocolate cake for everyone in Syria,
我想请所有叙利亚的人吃巧克力蛋糕
but that's just not practical, is it?
但那并不实际 对吗?
Hello. Could I just have a couple of chocolate cakes please?
你好 能给我两块巧克力蛋糕吗?
Hiya. Could we box those up to go, as well, please?
你好 这些打包带走 谢谢
Eighteen quid. She's off again.
18英镑 她又跑了
No. Come on, Chloe. No, no. Oh, don't do...
不 别这样 克洛伊 不要…
Yeah, well, she has a developmental disorder actually, so...
其实她患有儿童发展障碍 所以…
God, I'm so sorry. Yeah. Well.
天啊 真遗憾 是
Come on. Come on. Let's sit down. Good girl.
来 我们坐下 乖
Does she? No. But I will not have her judged.
她有吗? 没有 但我不能让别人对她品头论足
She's just a very strong woman.
她是一位很强大的女性
You wouldn't mess with her.
你绝对不想惹她
And bright as a button.
而且冰雪聪明
What's that word you used?
你爱用哪个词形容来着?
Infectious. "Infectious."
充满感染力 “充满感染力”
She's infectious.
她充满感染力
You couldn't have picked a better match for Jason.
和杰森再配不过了
Yeah. We were sorry to see Jane go.
对 和简分手让我们很遗憾
But these things happen, and he's with Nikki now, so...
但这是人之常情 现在他和妮基在一起 所以…
And we love Nikki. Yeah.
我们很喜欢妮基 是
Yes.
对
Oh, and we won't need this one.
对了 我们不需要这一份
We don't have an ethnicity.
我们没有种族概念
Lovely. Oh, look. Band's broken up again.
真好 快看 团队又分散了
Come on, guys! Keep up, hey!
快点 跟上
Sort of thought they'd be more into the treasure hunt.
还以为他们会对寻宝更感兴趣
Tracking down the clues, working stuff out.
跟随线索 解开谜语
That sounds like '80s kids.
听上去像1980年代的孩子
What was the... What is the treasure?
宝藏是什么?
It's a really great empowering message. Oh, they'll love that. Yeah.
一段启迪人心的话 他们一定很喜欢
And a bag of sweets.
还有一袋糖果
Look, why don't we call it and get 'em home, hey?
不如我们回家吧?
I mean, they're knackered. No, Jase. Really?
他们很累了 别这样 小杰 真的?
So, that was our special day?
这就是我们的特别日子?
Listen, you've gone about taping packages to five London landmarks. All right?
听着 你跑到五个伦敦地标藏包裹
So just be grateful you haven't been shot.
你应该庆幸自己没被射杀
All right?
好吗?
I just want to do one more thing. Like what?
我只想再做一件事 什么?
I don't know. Just something really amazing.
不知道 很精彩的事
Oh, no. Come on, they'll love it.
不 拜托 他们会很喜欢的
Do you wanna go on the London Eye? Yeah!
你们想坐伦敦之眼吗? 好
Yeah? See? See?
是吗?看到没?
'Course they're gonna. They say yes to everything.
当然 他们什么都愿意
Come on.
走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Go and get a seat. Get a seat. Sit down there. Good boy.
去找个位子 坐下 坐在那边吧 好孩子
Good girl.
乖
Oh, wow. This is exciting. This is exciting, innit? Yeah.
哇 好令人激动 兴奋吗?是啊
Oh, wow. This is amazing!
哇 太美了
Look how high we're going.
看我们多高
Oh, look, there's Buckingham Palace. We were there earlier.
那是白金汉宫 我们之前去了那里
And that's the Houses of Parliament.
那是国会大厦
It's where people make decisions about the country.
是人们决定国家大事的地方
Well, sometimes.
有时是
And that big round building there is...
那栋圆圆的大楼是…
I always get those confused.
我总是分不清那几栋楼
Oh, is that... Yeah, you're probably right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think that is it.
那是不是…对 你大概是对的 是…应该是
What's that big round building there?
那栋圆圆的大楼是什么?
St. Paul's.
圣保罗教堂
They would've loved this.
如果他们醒着 一定很高兴
We are gonna go and wake them up, right? God, yeah.
我们去叫醒他们吧? 没问题
Come on. You're missing all the fun. Come have a look. Come on.
起来吧 你们错过好玩的了 来看看
Should I show you where we were before? Big Ben!
要不要告诉你我们之前去了哪? 大本钟
So we dated for three years, and then he broke up with me,
我们交往了三年 然后他和我分手了
then got together with Nikki.
和妮基在一起
In that order.
以这个顺序
It was just one of those classic six-year rebound flings...
是那种典型的长达六年的反弹式短暂恋爱
where you end up adopting kids.
最后一起领养孩子的那种
But I don't really know Nikki.
但我不太了解妮基
Just online stuff.
只看过网上的资料
But she seems nice.
但她看上去挺好的
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表