剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Right. Oh, you are handsome.
好 啊 你真英俊
Girl, well done. Well done, you.
姑娘 做得好 有本事
Okay. So...
好的 那么…
Shall we?
我们开始吧?
Delicious biscuits.
饼干很美味
Would you like some lemon drizzle, Penny?
要来点柠檬糖霜蛋糕吗 佩妮?
It's homemade.
是自家烘焙的
By me, I homemade it. I'm fine, but thank you.
我做的 不用了 谢谢
So, as I said, today is just a meet and greet for me
如我刚才说的 今天只是见见面
and to have a little look at the flat.
看看公♥寓♥
There will be many such meetings.
以后还会有许多这样的访问
It is not a test. I am on your side.
这不是考核 我是支持你们的
This is about preparing you for panel, okay?
这是为了帮你们为委员会评估做准备
Team Nikki and Jason.
妮基和杰森后援队
That's great.
太好了
So, a word of warning, I can get a little bit personal.
提前说一句 我可能会问比较私密的问题
I do like to get in there and have a nose around.
我喜欢一探到底
Oh, yeah. No, that's fine. Go for it.
好 没问题 尽管问
Okay. So...
好的 那么…
how often would you say you have sex?
你们多久进行一次房♥事?
Yeah. I mean--
这个嘛…
Just a normal amount.
正常频率
And what is normal for you?
对于你们而言什么是正常的?
Three times a Once a week.
每周三次… 每周一次
Ish.
…左右
And you enjoy it?
你们享受过程吗?
Yeah, yeah.
是的…
Yeah, absolutely.
当然了
I mean, obviously, I would imagine. You know.
显然如此 我能猜到 你懂的
And it's good for you too?
对你来说也不错?
Oh, yeah. God, yeah. Of course, yeah. I'm a man.
对 天啊 当然 我是爷们
Can't imagine it being bad. It'd be like a...
怎么可能不好?这就好比…
be like a bad sunset or something.
说落日不美一样
I'm sorry to ask,
很抱歉要问这个
but it's just the best way to gauge the strength of a relationship.
但这是评判一段关系是否稳定的最好方式
And we need you strong, and we need you resilient.
你们需要有深厚的感情 要禁得起考验
So, keep it up!
所以 努力保持下去
Oh, I am.
会的
So, Jason, you are a... Yeah.
杰森 你是… 是
I'm a He's a teaching supervisor.
我是… 他是教学指导员
And I'm a travel logistics executive.
我是旅游后勤主管
Lovely.
很不错
And this flat, it's...
这间公♥寓♥是…
It's rented. Yeah.
是租的 是
But we're very settled. Oh, yeah.
但我们很安稳 是
Which is nice because I moved around quite a lot as a kid, Penny,
这很不错 因为我小时候常常搬家 佩妮
which was difficult 'cause I was fat.
日子很艰难 因为我很胖
And I had curly hair, which was an absolute lightning rod for the bullies.
我是卷发 恶霸最爱揪着这点欺负人
So, I was-- I was bullied. I did get bullied.
所以我…我被霸凌了 真的被霸凌
Wasn't I? I was I got bullied. Yeah.
对吧?我被…霸凌了 是
It never leaves you.
这种经历会跟随你一辈子
I'm nearly 60, and I still have nightmares about St. Mary's.
我快60岁了 仍然会做关于圣玛丽学校的噩梦
But it does not define you.
但它不会定义你
Sorry, hang on a sec. You're not nearly 60.
抱歉 等等 你才没有60岁
Yeah, I am. No. No, you can't What?
是真的 不可能…怎么会?
Sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave our flat immediately,
抱歉 我必须请你立即离开我们家
'cause you're obviously a witch, Penny.
因为你一定是个巫女 佩妮
All right. Should we have a little look around?
好了 我们参观一下房♥间吧?
Yeah, let's have a look in the old kitchen.
好的 我们去看看厨房♥
That was nice.
挺不错
Are you flirting with our social worker?
你在和我们的社工打情骂俏吗?
Yeah, and it's working, so...
对 那很有用 所以…
Okay. Here's the kitchen.
好 这是厨房♥
Sorry, it's a little bit of a mess.
抱歉 有点乱
Quinoa.
藜麦
You're healthy eaters then?
你们崇尚健康饮食?
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. God, yeah.
对 没错 绝对的
We love all that, don't we? We love-- We love staying in shape.
我们最爱健康饮食了 我们喜欢…保持健康身材
Yeah.
对
Okay. So, what's a typical meal for you?
好的 你们平常都吃什么?
Well, last night, for instance, What did we have last night?
举例说 昨晚… 我们昨晚吃什么?
we had the grilled salmon, That's it.
…我们吃了烤鲑鱼 对
brown rice, broccoli, Lovely.
糙米、西蓝花 很好
and a really nice, like, lemon and ginger sauce.
还有很美味的柠檬姜汁
So, no chocolate and crisps for your kids then?
所以你们不会给孩子喂巧克力和薯片?
No way. Not on my watch. Oh, God, no!
不可能 我不会允许 绝不会
Oh! You got the--
你们有…
And then there's upstairs. Right.
请上楼 好
That's the bathroom.
这是浴室
That's where we clean ourselves and clean our teeth.
我们清洗身体和牙齿的地方
This is our room. It's very nice.
这是我们的房♥间 很不错
Oh, you've got the incense. Yeah.
你们放了香薰 对
That's a lovely bedspread.
床罩真好看
Fine. And the kiddie's room?
好的 儿童房♥?
Yeah. That's just through here.
对 从这边过去就是
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, yeah.
好
Well, it's a lovely room.
这个房♥间很不错
Thank you. Yes.
谢谢 是
Immaculate.
一尘不染
May I use the loo?
能用一下洗手间吗?
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好 当然
It's just down here. Thank you.
就在楼下 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Yeah.
是
Lovely.
很好
Okay, so this is something to be getting on with.
这是给你们填写的
We call it a family map. Gives us an idea of your support network.
这叫家族地图 方便我们了解你们的支援网络
Couple of other bits and pieces that need filling out.
还有一些要填的材料
Contacts for references and so on.
为作背景调查的联络人士等等
No morning sickness but a lot of paper cuts.
不会有晨吐 但要小心被纸割伤
That's the deal. Okay then.
就是这样 好了
All right. Thank you. Thank you.
好的 谢谢 谢谢
No, sorry. I've got to say this.
不 对不起 我必须要说出来
You're great, both of you.
你们是很棒的人 你们俩都是
But...
但是…
if I can give you some advice, don't try to be those people.
请允许我给你们一点建议 不要试图成为那种人
'Cause that's not who you are. It's not who the kids are.
因为那不是你们真正的样子 也不是孩子的样子
They don't grow up in houses with quinoa and rocking horses.
他们不是在吃藜麦和买♥♥木马的家里长大的
We rip them out of their lives,
我们让他们割舍自己原来的生活
and we move them two miles away,
搬去几千米外的地方
and it might as well be the other side of the world.
那和搬去世界另一端没什么不同
So, what I'm saying is,
所以我想说的是
less wooden doll's house, more Barbie's rainbow castle.
不要弄成木偶住的房♥间 多一点芭比娃娃彩虹城♥堡♥
You know what I mean? Totally. Yeah, yeah.
明白我的意思吗? 是的 明白
We are Barbie's rainbow castle people, really.
我们其实是芭比娃娃彩虹城♥堡♥那一种人
I know you are. And I love you, and I loved your crazy application form.
我知道 我很爱你们 也爱你们那张疯狂的申请表
And we will do our best to get you approved and find you a child.
我们会尽全力帮你们通过评估 为你们找到一个孩子
And if we can't, then you can just have my grandchildren.
如果做不到 那我把孙子孙女给你们
They're teenagers though, so they're vile.
不过他们是青少年 很让人糟心
And it's okay that we rent, because I heard that--
我们租♥房♥♥不会有问题吧 因为我听说…
Well, it's London. Everyone rents.
这是伦敦 大家都租♥房♥♥
Christ, anyone can buy a house in bloody Norfolk.
拜托 要是在罗福 谁都能买♥♥♥房♥♥
Told you.
我就说吧
Do you want these?
你想要这些东西吗?
Honey!
亲爱的
Gay Santa's here.
同性恋圣诞老人来送礼了
Come on, jingle bells.
进来吧 铃儿响叮当
Well, you gotta make me an offer. I'm not just gonna give it to you.
你得给我出个价 我不能白送你
See that soap there? Twenty-eight pounds.
看到这香皂吗?28英镑
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表