剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Are you serious?
你是认真的?
What's the matter?
怎么回事?
Nothing. Nothing. What's going on? Jason.
没什么… 怎么了?杰森
It's late, all right? I don't want to get into this now.
有点晚了 我不想现在谈
It's late. Okay. I do.
时间不早了 我想谈
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
I don't think it's the worst idea if we were to slow down a little bit, all right?
我觉得把步调放慢一点 也没什么不好的 对吗?
Why? Because it feels like something
为什么? 因为这件事
we really, really need to think about. Yeah, we have thought about it.
应该仔细考虑 我们考虑过了
'Cause it's going to affect every aspect of the rest of our lives, Nikki.
因为它会影响 我们以后生活的方方面面 妮基
Yeah, and we decided to do it.
对 但我们决定了要做
You convinced me to do it. It took a lot for me to do this.
是你说服我的 我下了很大决心才做这件事
Me too.
我也是
This last year didn't just happen to you.
经历过去一年的不只是你
It happened to me as well.
还有我
All right. Is this about the kids? Because we knew the issues.
好吧 这和孩子有关吗? 因为我们知道会有那些问题
We knew the issues, but when you actually speak to someone who's going through it--
我们的确知道 但当你真的和经历过的人聊过…
You know, so many people adopt, and it's fine.
很多人领养孩子 都没问题
You got the social workers telling us They have to say things like that.
社工告诉我们… 他们必须说那些
It's for legal reasons, Jase.
出于法律的考虑 小杰
You know, it's a "may contain nuts" type thing.
类似“可能含有坚果”的警告
Yeah. But what if it isn't? You got kids here addicted to drugs.
是 但如果不是那样呢?有些孩子有毒瘾
They got alcohol dependency Oh, God. So what?
酒瘾… 天啊 那又如何?
I mean, so do we, basically. I'm being serious now.
我们也算有酒瘾 我是认真的
Jase, so am I. Please don't joke about this.
小杰 我也是 请别拿这个开玩笑
I can't believe you're freaking out on me.
我不敢相信你会和我闹
You're not the one who freaks out.
你通常不是惊慌的那个
I'm the one who freaks out, and for once, I'm managing not to.
一般都是我惊慌 这次我终于没有发作
There you go. That's it. Own it. That's it.
好吧 勇于承认 就是这样
You're afraid of everything, so I'm not allowed to be afraid of anything.
你害怕一切 所以我必须无所畏惧
We talked about it. We agreed to do it. Why did you agree to it?
我们讨论过了 我们同意要领养 你为什么会同意?
Because I wanted to make you happy.
因为我想让你开心
And I knew this would make you happy.
我知道这件事会让你开心
And I really, really, really want to make you happy.
而我真的很希望让你开心
But this is a huge sacrifice. Yeah.
但这件事要做很大的牺牲 对
That's what helping people is. It is sacrificing.
帮助他人就是这样 牺牲自己
Do you know who doesn't make sacrifices? Arseholes, Jason.
你知道什么人绝不牺牲自己吗? 混♥蛋♥ 杰森
Arseholes and children. Which one are you?
混♥蛋♥和儿童 你是哪个?
Shit.
该死
Alisha, are you leaving? College in Geneva.
艾丽莎 你要离职了? 日内瓦的学院
Oh, wow. Well, well done. I mean, it won't be the same without you.
哇 真不错 这里没了你 一切都会不同
Don't do that. Okay
别来这套 好
So, do you want it?
那么 你想要吗?
Do I want what? The job.
想要什么? 这个职位
I could recommend you. You'd get it.
我可以推荐你 你会得到的
Nah. No. I mean, it seems awful, so...
不 我是说 感觉挺糟的 所以…
Think about it. It's more money.
考虑一下 钱更多哦
Coming to the park?
去公园吗?
Everyone's going: students, tutors.
大家都去 学生、老师
Oh, no, I can't really. I've got a... Okay, it's fine.
我去不了 我有… 没事
Thank you. Oh-- Excuse me. Is this yours?
谢谢 对了 不好意思 这是你的吗?
Oh, yes! It was in the...
是的 留在…
Wow. Thank you. It's all right.
哇 谢谢 不客气
Okay. All right. Okay.
好的 好的
See you. See you.
回头见 回头见
Do you know what? I will come.
你猜如何?我会去的
Oh, great. Yeah.
太好了 是
Can you wait a minute?
你能等一等吗?
Sure. All right.
当然 好
Yeah. Yes.
是
What's up, guys? How's it going? Just...
两位好 你们好吗?
Thanks very much. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
What are we celebrating?
我们要庆祝什么?
Life, brother. Life.
庆祝人生 哥们 人生
Well, cheers, brother. Cheers.
干杯 哥们 干杯
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
So, how long have you worked here? Me?
你在这里工作多久了? 我?
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是…
Gosh, about seven years.
天啊 大约…七年
Wow. Yeah.
哇 是
Yeah, I thought people just did this for the summer.
我还以为人们一般是暑假兼♥职♥教书
Not everyone, no.
不是所有人
And where are you from? Oh, you know,
你来自哪里? 这个嘛
I've traveled around so much that I don't really feel like I'm from anywhere.
我周游世界 感觉已经没有故乡
Where were you born? Norwich.
你出生在哪里? 诺里奇
You're from Norwich.
你来自诺里奇
Look, I'm just trying to go everywhere and do everything, dude. Aren't you?
我只想走遍天下 尝试一切 哥们 你不是吗?
I'm old.
我老了
So, I can do about three things, and then I get really tired afterwards.
我大概能做三件事 然后就累得不行
Well, you better make sure they're the right things then.
那你最好确定做的是正确的事
Why would you do something you don't wanna do?
为什么要做不想做的事?
Because I'm a grown-up. Not as simple as that.
因为我是成年人 成年的世界没那么简单
It is though. You know what happiness is, ultimately?
就是那么简单 你知道幸福根本上是什么吗?
Go on.
请说
It's dopamine. Yeah. Right.
是多巴胺 是
All human achievement gets converted into dopamine.
所有人类成就都转换为多巴胺
So, if you climb a mountain, it's dopamine.
如果你爬上一座山峰 多巴胺
If you have sex, it's dopamine. Yeah.
如果你上♥床♥ 多巴胺 是
Win the lottery, guess what? It's dopamine.
赢了彩票 猜猜?多巴胺
So, my thing is, why bother climbing a mountain
所以我的意思是 何必费力爬山呢?
when you can get your dopamine from one of these?
反正你能从这里得到多巴胺
Oh, bloody hell. Okay. It's just easier, isn't it?
该死 好吧 更简单 不是吗?
To hack your happiness.
通向幸福的捷径
Did you know... What?
你知不知道… 什么?
...that the same perfume smells differently on different people?
同一种香水在不同人身上的气味不同?
Did you know that? I mean, think about it. That's amazing, right?
你知道吗?想一想这点 多奇妙啊?
That is amazing. That is amazing, yeah. Crazy.
确实很奇妙…是 太疯狂了
I feel so close to you, man. Yeah, me too.
我觉得我离你好近 我也觉得
Say if this is weird... Go on.
这话可能有点奇怪… 请说
...but I feel like when I die, I wanna be buried with you, man.
但如果我死了 我想和你一起下葬 哥们
I think that's a great idea.
这是个很棒的想法
Right. Okay, come on. Let's go! Shirts versus skins!
好的 来吧 衬衫队对裸身队
What do you mean? Jason, you're skins.
什么? 杰森 你裸身
What? Couple of skins and shirts. Come on.
什么? 那边几个衬衫和裸身 来吧
What sport are we even Come on. It's rounders, Jason.
我们要玩什么… 来 棒球 杰森
Come on. Let's go!
来吧
All right. No shirts, yo. Come on.
好的 衬衫脱了 来
I-- Yeah, is everyone--
我…好 大家都…
Do you know what, I haven't got any sun cream.
我没带防晒霜
So I'm quite fair-skinned, so I might--
我皮肤比较白 所以还是…
I'll go shirts, if that-- Is that all right?
我加入衬衫队 可以吗?
That's all right, man. Yeah, yeah. Yeah. Okay.
没关系 哥们 好的 好
Whatever. Whatever suits you.
随便你 你高兴就好
Come on, mate! Come on!
来吧 哥们
Shit.
该死
Yeah, that's the hammy there.
伤了绳肌
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine. I do it all the time.
你还好吗? 我没事 我常运动
It's just-- I've just got to... just got to stretch it out.
只是…我得伸展一下
You should never trust a man in his 30s who's in shape, by the way.
顺提一句 永远别信任 身材保持良好的30多岁男人
It just means he's got nothing else going on.
说明他的人生没有别的可忙
Probably take the weight off.
我还是坐下吧
Here. Wet your whis-tle.
来 盒一口
Very good. Thank you. It's "whistle."
很好 谢谢 是“喝一口”
Whis-tle.
喝一口
Look at me. Whistle.
看着我 喝
Whistle. Yeah?
喝 对吗?
That's it. Perfect. Yeah!
没错 很准确 太好了
Cool.
好
So, you are having a nice time? Ah, you're good kids.
玩得开心吗? 是 你们是好孩子
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表