剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
and the ones you wear during the day.
可没有什么区别
Step it up.
提起劲来
Well, I suppose we're all just waiting
我们都在等着看
to see the long-term effects of the regional adoption agencies.
地区领养机构的长♥期♥效果
Yeah.
是的
The Adoption Support Fund's been given 12 million,
领养支援基金获得一千二百万英镑拨款
which is, you know, a drop in the ocean. It's amazing.
那不过是大海中的一滴水 好大一笔
Right, yeah. Of course.
对 当然
So, what is it that you both do?
那么 你们二位是做什么的?
I'm an educational consultant.
我是教育顾问
Cool.
真酷
And... Journalist, political.
这位… 政♥治♥新闻记者
Financial advisor.
财务顾问
My wife's an artist, ceramics.
我妻子是陶艺艺术家
Cardiologist.
心脏病学医生
Solicitor.
律师
A filmmaker. Wildlife documentaries.
电影制♥作♥者 拍野生动物纪录片
I work for the council.
我为地方议会工作
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I'm the strategic lead for business development and commercial partnerships.
是 我是商业发展及商业伙伴部策略主管
Have you done much prep reading?
你们读了领养准备书籍吗?
Have you read The Connected Parent? No.
你们读了《相连的父母》吗? 没有
It's great on bonding.
关于亲子关系的问题讲得很棒
Is it? No.
是吗? 没有
Five Stages of Infant Attachment?
《婴儿依恋的五个阶段》?
I think we said we wanted to wait for the film on that one, didn't we?
我们好像说过 想等这本书改编成电影 对吧?
We've been told they like you to have experience with kids,
我们听说他们更希望你有孩子相关的经验
so we've been volunteering.
所以我们一直在做志愿工作
Yeah, and luckily my work gives me a lot of exposure.
对 幸运的是我的工作让我有很多机会
What is it that you do exactly?
你的工作内容是什么?
Educational consultant?
教育顾问?
I work with adults with learning and behavioral difficulties.
我帮助有学习和行为障碍的成人
No way. So do I.
这么巧 我也是
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对
My boss.
我的上司
Your boss has behavioral difficulties?
你上司有行为障碍?
No.
不是
Sorry, I don't understand. It was a joke. I was just
抱歉 我不懂 这是个玩笑 我只是…
'Cause she's a pain in the ass. No, she's all there.
因为她很难搞 不 她精神健全
All right.
好吧
So, what do you do?
那么你们是做什么的?
Me? I teach English as a foreign language.
我?我教外国人学英文
I did that for a summer when I was 18.
我18岁时也教过一个暑假的英文
Yeah. Lot of fun. Lot of fun.
对 很有意思…
Oh, God.
天啊
We're competing against the cream here, Jase.
我们是在和精英竞争 小杰
Yeah. Maybe we should just move to a shittier borough, hey?
对 也许我们应该搬去更低端的小区?
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
I mean, that Ben man talked to me about American politics for 30 minutes.
那个叫本的男人和我聊了30分钟美国政♥治♥
God. I couldn't talk about any politics
天啊 我聊哪里的政♥治♥
for 30 minutes.
都聊不了30分钟
Well, not unless I talked really, really slowly.
当然 除非我说话速度放得很慢
Hang on. Magic.
等等 有救星了
So, this group's a little like prison.
这个群组有点像监狱
You're not supposed to ask why people are here, but...
不能问别人为什么来这里 但…
Well, we had some fertility issues.
我们有些生育能力的问题
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Cheesecake's out.
芝士蛋糕来了
Hello. This is Luke. Luke, this is Jason.
你好 这是卢克 卢克 这是杰森
Jason. How are you, mate? Yeah, nice to meet you.
杰森 你好吗? 很高兴认识你
IVF?
体外人工受孕?
Yeah. We tried it, but it's complicated.
对 我们试过了 但情况复杂
Juice not worth the squeeze, Luke, if you know what I mean.
我的精♥子♥不值得去费力气 卢克 懂我意思吧?
My window wasn't as big as other people's.
我的生育能力不如别人强
No. I should have been sluttier in my 20s.
不 我20多岁时应该放荡一点
Well, you gave it a good go. Yeah, I did.
你也不用谦虚啦 那倒是
So, why are you adopting?
你们为什么想领养?
We both have penises.
我们都有老二
That makes sense, yeah. And where are you at with it all?
有道理 你们进行到哪一步了?
We're going for our second. Wow.
我们打算领养第二个孩子 哇
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的
This is Jade, our first. Stop it.
这是洁德 我们的第一个 太棒了
Gorge. Absolutely beautiful.
真好看 太美了
She's so beautiful. Actually, really beautiful, man.
她好漂亮 真的很好看
I hate you so much. Yeah, we've been really lucky.
我真恨你 是 我们很幸运
Passed panel first time. Got the child of our dreams.
第一次就通过委员会面试 领养到完美的孩子
Getting on really well with the biological parents.
和生父生母相处得很好
That is so good to hear.
真好
Honestly, it's amazing. You're gonna love it.
真的 这个体验很棒 你们一定会喜欢的
Oh, God. I mean, can we adopt you? Like, is that--
天啊 我们能领养你吗?那可以…
Well, I only wanna give you a hug.
我只想给你一个拥抱
Is he available? I'm gonna do it. I'm giving a hug.
他可以领养吗? 我要抱抱你
Here, Jase. Can you hold my drink? Come here.
给 小杰 帮我拿一下杯子 来
This is good.
好棒哦
All right. Careful, he's not on fire.
好的 小心 他又没着火
All right, should we go? Just--
好的 我们也来吧?只要…
Handshake. All right, then. Come here.
握握手就好 来吧
This is nice.
好暖啊
Thanks, guys.
谢谢
I see you met Luke and Kwame. Yeah, so nice, so positive.
看来你们认识卢克和库阿米了 对 人真好、真乐观
Yeah. But then, I would be too.
对 但如果是我也会这样
I think it's a bit easier when you're, you know, black.
我觉得他们更有优势 因为是黑人
Yeah, this area has a lot of minority kids,
这片地区有很多少数族裔的孩子
and they like to, you know, "match."
他们喜欢“配对”
Yeah. Well, I mean, that makes sense, doesn't it?
那么做挺合理的 不是吗?
Good to go?
走吧?
Have you got worms?
你是不是长蛔虫了?
They're just a couple of racists.
他们就是一对种族主义者
The sort of people who think immigrants get all the council houses.
认为政♥府♥救济房♥都被移♥民♥占去的那种人
No, they didn't look racist.
他们看上去不像种族主义者
You can't tell anymore.
现在已无法从表面判断
It's all white-collar now. It's been gentrified.
都是白领人群了 已经乡绅化了
We're at the bottom of the queue.
我们是排在最后的
They all go to museums and art galleries.
那些人都会去博物馆和艺术廊
They have degrees. Degrees don't mean anything.
他们有文凭 文凭不能说明任何事
Yeah, you can say that. You all have one.
你当然可以这么说 你们都有文凭
Yeah, but theirs are from Portsmouth.
对 但他们是朴茨茅夫大学的
It's a good uni. It's a conference center with a motto.
那是所好大学 那就是一间有校训的会议中心
It's top 15 in sports science.
它的运动科学排行前15呢
He's literally got a degree in burpees.
他拿了个剥皮跳的学位
This doesn't work when I do it.
我喂他就不行
Can you...
你能不能…
Doesn't mean anything.
不能说明任何事
Yeah.
是
You should read The Connected Parent though.
不过你应该读读《相连的父母》
It's great on bonding.
亲子关系讲得很棒
Turn to page 22 in the textbooks. We're gonna look at greetings.
翻到课本第22页 我们来看看问候语
Formal and informal greet-- Yes?
正式和非正式问…是?
The answers are already in here. What?
书里就有答案 什么?
Someone has written already the answers in the book.
有人已经将答案写在书里
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对
Has everyone got that? Yes.
大家都是这样? 对
I'm sorry. Um, all right. So let--
很抱歉 好吧 那我们…
Everyone put their left hand over the answers
大家用左手
that have been written in their book.
盖住书里写的答案
What is "tosser"?
什么是“渣男”?
What? What's "tosser"?
什么?什么是“渣男”?
Tosser.
渣男
Well, it's-- Let's have a look.
意思是…我们看看吧
Wow, yeah.
哇 好吧
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表