剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
This is quite offensive.
真不礼貌呢
We need new books. We pay our money for this.
我们需要新书 我们是花了钱的
I know.
我知道
Listen, though, do you know what? This is good.
不过 你们知道吗?这样挺好的
Actually, this is good,
其实这样挺好的
'cause if you're gonna work with English people,
因为如果你们要和英国人共事
then you're gonna need to know these words.
那就应该学会这些词
Okay, right. No, this is good.
好的 这挺好的
Toss-er.
“渣、男”
Any other words you've come across that you might not understand?
你们还看到什么不懂的词吗?
"Knobhead"?
“村蛋”?
Knobhead.
蠢蛋
It's a silent K.
K不发音
Knob as in "penis," head.
愚蠢的蠢 “蛋蛋”的蛋
Lovely. Anything else?
很好 还有吗?
"Wanker."
“沙瓜”
"Wanker." Wanker.
“傻瓜” 傻瓜
Wanker, exactly.
傻瓜 没错
Wank-er. Wanker. There you go.
“傻、瓜” 好
Hi.
嗨
So, it's basically a competition and the winner gets a kid?
所以基本上是一场竞赛 赢的人得到孩子?
Try not to think of it like that, Jen. So, everyone gets a kid?
别这么想 珍 那大家都能领到小孩?
No. So, how do they decide?
不 他们怎么决定呢?
It's just based on how good a candidate you are.
基于你有多优秀
Right. Does sound like a competition.
是 听上去确实像竞赛
Sort of think it can't be that hard if Madonna did it.
还以为麦当娜都能领养 那一定不会难
No, I don't think she went through the council.
不 我觉得她不需要通过中介
She sort of went direct.
她是直接领养的
Ruby, have you got those contracts? The ones you wanted proofread?
露比 合约好了吗? 需要校对的那些?
Fantastic. Thank you. Oh, you're great.
太好了 谢谢 你真棒
Thank you. Cheers. Anytime.
谢谢 不客气
Hey. Hello.
嘿 你好
Want some? I've just I'm trying to give up.
要来一根吗? 我…我在戒烟
Yeah.
是
Good to you.
那挺好的
Sorry to be complaining. That's okay.
抱歉刚才抱怨了 没关系
I need to speak better for work.
我的工作需要我提高口语
Do you have work? Yeah.
你在上班? 对
In restaurant only.
只是在餐厅打工
What would you like to do? Where would you like to work?
你想做什么?你想在哪里上班?
I'm a teacher. No way.
我是老师 真的啊?
Yeah. Was a teacher at home.
对 过去在家乡是老师
I just need to...
我只是需要…
Speak better.
提高口语
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
Right. Well, listen, you're not gonna get what you need here.
听着 你在这里是无法达到目标的
So, you should maybe think about some private tuition.
你应该考虑找私教
I have no money. Right.
我没钱 是
Which you can't get until you get a better job,
只有找到更好的工作才有钱
which you can't get until you can... Speak better.
而你找不到 除非你能… 提高口语
Right, yeah, yes.
没错…
Yeah.
对
Listen, if you want, I could give you some extra help.
如果你想的话 我可以帮你课外辅♥导♥
I have no money, remember? Yeah, I know.
我没钱 记得吗? 我知道
But I don't need money. So...
但我不需要钱 所以…
What? Really? Yeah, it's fine.
什么?真的? 对 没关系
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's okay. Cool.
不客气 好
Don't worry too much about reading all of these.
不用非要读完这些书
It's 80% making sure you've got wet wipes.
80%的内容是在敦促你买♥♥湿纸巾
And it'll be easier for you 'cause you can just drink all the way through it.
你读起来更容易 因为可以边喝酒边读
I mean, I sort of did too, but you're not supposed to.
我其实也喝了酒 但那是不应该的
And your body's not gonna change.
你的身体也不会变化
I really miss my tits.
我真的很想念我的胸
I used to have spectacular tits.
我以前的胸多美啊
I mean, I love my kids. I wouldn't swap my kids for my tits.
我爱我的孩子 我不会用孩子交换胸
Okay, well, no. That's good.
不 那挺好的
But if I could just have my tits at, like, weekends
但如果我的胸可以每逢周末变回原样
and then get the kids back on Monday, then I'd probably do that.
然后周一孩子再回到身边 我会愿意的
I don't think it's supposed to feel like this.
我觉得自己现在的感觉是不正常的
It didn't with Lauren.
生劳伦的时候不是这样的
Hey.
嘿
How are things with Freddy?
和弗莱迪怎么样了?
Right, still no sex.
还是不上♥床♥
He says that he has been emotionally scarred by the birth.
他说生孩子这事让他情感受创
Wow. Right.
哇 好吧
Okay, well, that's quite an annoying thing to say.
这话还真让人不爽
Because you were actually scarred by the birth.
因为你才是真正因为生孩子受创的人
Yeah, he can be quite an annoying person.
对 他有时挺让人不爽的
No, it's fine. It's just a difficult time.
没关系 只是这段时间比较难过
It'll pass.
会过去的
Oh, God. They are lovely.
天啊 这胸真不错
Let's go out. I'll buy you dinner.
我们出门吧 我请你吃晚饭
Yeah? I mean, I think you sort of have to now.
真的?应该的 毕竟被你占便宜了
I booked us tickets to a lecture.
我为我们订了一个讲座的票
On purpose? Yes, on purpose.
是有意订的? 对啊
It's more of a talk on child psychology.
是关于儿童心理学的讲座
Luke and Kwame go to them. All right.
卢克和库阿米去听过 好吧
Jase, this is just something that we do now.
小杰 我们现在要做这些事
Okay.
好的
Also, we should start watching the news.
我们还应该开始看新闻
I already watch the news. Do ya?
我本来就看新闻 是吗?
Yes, I do. Sometimes it's nice to see someone else having a worse day than you.
是的 有时看别人过得比你糟 挺好的
What you doing?
你在干什么?
Lesson plan.
课程大纲
You got nice writing. Why, thank you.
你的字写得很好 多谢夸奖
It's nice how your generation values good penmanship.
你们这一代人重视书法 真不错
Get off me.
走开
Get-- J, get off me.
走…小杰 别弄我
It's a queue. You bought us tickets to a queue.
要排队 你给我们买♥♥了票还要排队
Stop it.
别说了
Twenty pounds? For a book we're not even gonna read?
20英镑?而且是我们不会读的书?
You have to buy the book. It's rude otherwise.
必须买♥♥书 否则很没礼貌
How long is it? It's about, I don't know, 400 pages.
多长? 大概400页
No, I mean the lecture. It's one hour.
我是说讲座 一小时
Then another hour. Mate.
再加一小时 伙计
It's just 20 minutes after that.
之后还有20分钟而已
What's it even about?
到底是讲什么的?
"Sub-- Subjectivity speak--" How am I gonna understand the lecture
“主观性表示…” 我连他的书名都不懂
if I can't understand the title of his book?
要怎么听懂讲座?
Twenty pound-- All right, mate.
20英镑…你好 哥们
Hiya.
你好
Could you put, "To Nikki and Jason.
你能不能写下“献给妮基和杰森
Thank you for coming. Always keep learning.
多谢你们前来 学习不止
And good luck with the adoption"?
祝领养顺利”?
Sorry.
抱歉
That was weird.
好奇怪
Shut up. I get nervous around clever people.
闭嘴 我在聪明人面前总是很紧张
Got all the gear, haven't you? Yeah.
工具准备得很齐全嘛? 对
Three different color highlighters? Yeah, 'cause we might need them.
三种颜色的标记笔? 对 可能都需要
Got your compass in there? No.
圆规也带上了? 没有
Set square? It's not that kind of lecture.
三角板? 不是那种讲座
Protractor? Shut up.
量角器? 闭嘴
Welcome, and thank you so much for coming.
欢迎各位今天前来
Okay, so, let's slay some dragons.
好的 我们来谈谈为人父母这件事吧
What I propose is a link
我所提出的理论
between Winnicott's transitional object and Lacan's objet petit a...
是在威尼科特的转移客体 和拉冈的小客体之间找到联♥系♥…
...viewed in the context of the child's development of desire and subjectivity.
…以儿童的欲望和主观性发展为背景
And so, let Winnicott be our guide. "Allcock."
所以 让威尼科特引导我们 “大鸡鸡”
On this, I can really recommend his whole oeuvre.
对于这个话题 我想推荐他的作品集
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表