剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Listen, we've only gotta be better than the previous parents, right?
听着 我们只要 比前一对父母优秀就好 懂吗?
So even if we're average
即使我们平平无奇
we'll still look better in comparison, won't we? Right?
只要有人衬托就能脱颖而出 对吗?
I'm not even average.
我连平平无奇都算不上
I'm a bloody mess. We're all a bloody mess.
我是一团糟 我们都是一团糟
That doesn't give you a sick note out of every bit of responsibility in your life.
但那不是你躲避生活中每个责任的病假条
All right, when did you become so fearless?
好吧 你什么时候变得这么无畏?
I don't know. I think I'm shedding fear with age.
不知道 我觉得年纪越大 我的恐惧越少
It's like all of the brain cells that I'm losing
就像我失去的所有脑细胞
are the ones that were holding me back.
都是原本束缚我的那些
You got it stuck in the weeds!
你把它插在草丛里了
It's not my fault.
不是我的错
Can I try?
我能试试吗?
No, it's mine. My toy.
不 是我的玩具
How do you know if you're ready?
你怎么知道自己准备好了?
We waited until we were ready once before, didn't we?
过去曾有一次 我们等到准备好了才做 记得吗?
And that turned out to be much too late.
而结果是已经晚了
Oh, for God's sake.
天啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
What are you doing? Nikki.
你要做什么?妮基
Give that to me. What are you doing?
给我 你在做什么?
Do you know how lucky you are? Get off!
你知道自己多幸运吗? 放手
They are tiny little miracles. Your 17 Twitter followers can wait.
他们是小小的奇迹 你那17个推特粉丝可以等等
Give it back! I'm sorry.
还给我 抱歉
I'm doing this for you and for your children.
我这么做是为了你和你孩子好
No! Talk to your children!
不 和你的孩子聊聊天
They're not my children!
他们不是我的孩子
Mom?
妈妈?
Just don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Oh, my God, your phone. I threw your phone away.
天啊 你的手♥机♥ 我把你的手♥机♥扔了
Jason, I threw his phone away. I am so, so sorry.
杰森 我把他的手♥机♥扔了 真的很抱歉
Now, look. I'm calling the police. All right.
好 我要报♥警♥ 等着
Excuse me, excuse me. Can I borrow your phone, please?
不好意思…能借你的手♥机♥用一下吗?
What are you doing? I don't know.
你在做什么? 我不知道
I just saw him and the kids. I think I'm just emotional because of--
我看到他和孩子们 我很激动 因为…
Shit! Jason, we can't get a criminal record.
该死 杰森 我们不能有犯罪记录
They won't give us a kid. It was in the leaflets.
那样是领养不了小孩的 宣传册里写了
No, no, it's fine. Just take your time.
不 没事的 别着急
Do you really wanna do this? Do you want to adopt?
你真的想好了做这件事吗?你想领养?
Yeah. Yeah, I think I might. But I can't if I get bloody arrested.
对 我觉得是的 但被逮捕了就不可能了
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes? Yeah. Hello, yes. Police, thanks.
喂?你好 对 报♥警♥ 谢谢
Sorry, mate. We're not bad people.
抱歉 哥们 我们不是坏人
It's just a very complicated situation! Jason, just run!
只是情况很复杂 杰森 快跑
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表