剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Honestly.
真的
I don't know how they get up in the morning.
我不知道他们每天早上怎么起得了床
I'm not saying that they won't approve us,
我不是说他们不会批准我们
but, you know, I almost burst into tears and you compared us to Hitler, so...
但我差点哭出来 而你把我们比作希♥特♥勒♥ 所以…
I just want you to know that, if this doesn't happen...
我只想让你知道 如果没有通过…
you're enough.
有你就够了
Okay.
好的
So, they want you to do some counseling
他们希望你们接受心理咨♥询♥
just because it's not been long since you stopped trying, but...
纯粹因为你们刚放弃怀孕不久 但…
But?
但?
You've been approved.
你们通过了
We're getting a baby. Yeah.
我们要有宝宝了 对
I mean, at some point. Not now.
我是说有一天 不是现在
No, and not a baby necessarily. Not necessarily a baby, but, I mean...
对 而且未必是宝宝 未必是宝宝 但…
Sorry.
抱歉
Yay!
太好了
So, what happens now then?
接下来要做什么?
Well, now is the fun part. Now we meet some kids.
接下来就是有趣的环节了 我们要见孩子们
Just ideally not Not a Chelsea fan.
但尽量不要… 不要切尔西队球迷
I know that's a redline for you.
我知道这是你的底线
That's a bit more of a blue line, isn't it?
应该说是蓝色的底线吧?
That's a nice jumper.
你的外套很好看
Thank you.
谢谢
I just tell it like it is.
我只是实话实说
You much of a football man yourself, Vic? No, not really. I watch it on the telly.
你是足球迷吗 维克? 不算是 我只在电视上看比赛
Do you know how to play golf?
你会打高尔夫球吗?
Oh, golf. No. Karen.
高尔夫 不会 凯伦
Karen, hello! Hey.
凯伦 嘿 嘿
I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry.
对不起 对不起
I don't know why I said that. I know you don't like him. I've chosen
我不知道为什么那么说 我知道你不喜欢他 我选…
Oh, my God. Karen, that's huge. That must have cost a fortune.
天啊 凯伦 好大颗 一定很贵
Yeah. That's what Scott said.
是 斯考特也是这么说的
Come on. What are you having then?
来吧 你要点什么?
So you just swipe right if you like him, like that.
如果喜欢 就向右滑 像这样
Okay. Oh, this is a game changer for me.
好 哇 这东西会改变我的人生
Yeah. I was single last weekend. It was tough.
对 我上周末是单身 蛮难过的
How long has it been for you? I had a bloke a while back,
你单身多久了? 我之前在和一个男的交往
but the dog took against him and he's right more times than he's not.
但我的狗不喜欢他 它的直觉通常很准
Oh, he's nice. Do you want to have a go?
他不错 你想试试吗?
What do you mean? Just swipe right.
什么意思? 向右滑
Shall I? Okay. Yeah, do it. Right.
这样?好的 对 滑吧
Ooh, I like him too.
噢 这个我也喜欢
Get me another one. Okay.
再来一个 好的
Just get me another one.
再来一个
I know he's not Brad Pitt, but...
我知道他不是布拉德皮特 但是…
You know, you start off dreaming of this perfect love
人最初都幻想会遇到完美的对象
that's gonna lift you up and make your heart beat and your head hurt.
让你飘起来、脸红心跳
And then...
但最后
you end up just wanting someone to go to lunch with.
你只想要一个能陪你吃午餐的人
It's compromise.
这叫妥协
And at this stage, it's either him,
在这个阶段 只能在他
a handsome racist or someone amazing in a coma.
英俊的种族主义者 或昏迷的绝种好男人中选择了
I didn't realize you were so lonely.
我不知道你这么孤单
I used to send you texts at 2:00 a.m.
我从前会在凌晨2点给你发短♥信♥
Yeah. I thought you were just being annoying, Karen.
是 我以为你只是故意烦人 凯伦
Yeah, well, that too.
也有那个成分啦
Mate.
哥们
Stuff can still be good, you know?
未来仍然可能是好的
Even when it's not planned.
虽然和你所计划的不一样 知道吗?
Yeah.
是
So, you're a manager now?
所以你当上经理了?
Yeah. When were you gonna tell me that?
对 你打算什么时候告诉我?
I should probably tell someone at work first, to be fair.
说句公道话 我大概应该先和同事说一声
We have to grow up now. For real. No excuses.
我们现在必须要长大了 没有借口了
We'll have to start saving. And get a pension.
我们要开始存钱 设养老金账户
And eat pâté.
吃肝酱
And read proper books, not ones from supermarkets.
读正经书 而不是超♥市♥买♥♥的书
And I'm gonna tell my dad to stop sending me money on my birthday.
我还要告诉我爸别再在我生日时给我寄钱
All right? I'm gonna do it.
好吗?说到做到
Oh, we should get place mats and special cutlery.
我们应该买♥♥餐桌垫和专门的餐具
And guest towels. And an ironing board.
还有客用毛巾 和熨衣板
And an iron. And an iron.
和熨斗 和熨斗
You know, we should probably knock through.
我们应该把墙打通
God, yeah. Definitely knock through.
天啊 对 绝对要打通
An excellent way to maximize space in your property.
将室内空间最大化的极佳方式
And we're going to need the extra space.
因为我们会需要那额外的空间
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表