剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
What's the matter? What?
怎么了?
Well, it's just--
只是…
Well, it's not right, is it? What?
这不对劲 不是吗? 什么?
It's just, it's not right.
这不对劲
I wanted it to look like this.
我希望家里是这个样子
You want it to look more middleclass? Yeah.
你想比较有中产的味道? 对
If you want it to look middle-class,
如果你想看上去是中产的品味
then we shouldn't have tidied up.
那我们不应该打扫卫生
All this stuff, it should be--
这些东西都应该…
What? Like, mismatched.
怎么? 混搭
It is all mismatched, innit? No, not in the ways that ours is.
本来就是混搭吧? 不是我们这种混搭
Like, intentionally. There should be candles everywhere.
是故意为之 到处都是蜡烛
And a digital radio on a stepladder that is also a shelf.
梯子上放着数码收音机 梯子同时也是架子
Oh, we should get rid of the TV.
对了 应该把电视搬走
No, it's not great, is it? No.
不太好看 对吧? 对
It looks like we've been burgled.
像入室盗窃现场
We need some better stuff in here.
家里需要更好的摆设
You been paid yet?
你发工资了吗?
Here's some kiddie stuff here. Look.
这里有小孩的东西
Hello. Hi.
你好
Right, that little plane. Yeah, it looks good.
对 那架小飞机 挺好的
Yeah, that looks...
看上去挺…
Oh, this is nice.
这个不错
Incense? Okay. Yes, incense.
香薰?好 对 香薰
Don't suppose I get a bit of fudge? No.
…买♥♥点软糖吃? 不行
That's nice.
这个挺好看
Twenty-eight pounds. What is that, for soap?
28英镑 香皂而已 这么贵?
She's the one who decides if we get a child, Jason.
这个人会决定我们能不能领养孩子 杰森
We're not gonna use it.
我们不会用它的
We're just gonna put it out for show and then return it.
只是当摆设 完事后退了就好
Hi. Can we get one of those, please?
嗨 可以给我们拿一瓶吗?
Yeah, sure. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
Anything else? Do you do returns?
还有别的吗? 这里能退货吗?
Yeah. Okay. Lovely.
可以的 很好
Yeah. Fill your boots. Yeah, lovely.
好 尽情挥霍吧 很好
This is nice. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这个不错 对
Get a couple of them. That one?
买♥♥两个 那个?
We're not gonna--
我们不会…
What about that mongoose thing up there?
上面那个獴怎么样?
Don't be silly. What about that? What do you think to that?
别傻了 那个呢?你觉得如何?
I think we've spent more than we can afford already.
我觉得我们花的钱已经超出负担范围
It'd look good next to the sofa though. How much is it?
但摆在沙发旁边很不错 多少钱?
Two hundred quid for an old lamp like that?
200英镑买♥♥这么一个旧灯?
Yeah, it's stupid. I mean...
对 确实很蠢 我是说…
Do you know whose house is full of old stuff like this?
你知道谁家摆满了这样的古董吗?
Go on.
说吧
Thanks for the lamp, Dad. You're welcome, love.
多谢你们的灯 爸爸 不客气 宝贝
What about these cushions? They look grown-up.
这些靠垫呢?看上去很成熟
Yeah. But I don't know if they'll go with our rug though, will they?
对 但不知道和地毯配不配?
I was thinking maybe we could take the rug too.
我在想地毯也一起拿走
Take this one here? Can we just have it?
拿这一块? 好
John, can we take the rug, mate? Is that all right?
约翰 我们能拿走地毯吗?可以吗?
Yeah. Yeah? All right, lovely.
可以 可以?好的 太好了
Just...
只是…
If you could see your way clear to leaving the chairs.
最好把椅子留下
We're having Kath and Rog over, and, I mean, I could lean, but...
我们邀请了凯丝和罗吉做客 我是可以倚着站 不过…
Dad, we're not gonna take your--
爸爸 我们不会拿走你们的…
We're not gonna take your chairs, Dad.
我们不会拿走你们的椅子 爸爸
I'll tell you what. You got any books, John?
这样好了 你们有书吗 约翰?
I'll go and check the library in the east wing.
我去东翼的书房♥找找
Lovely.
太好了
Can I get you something to eat before you go?
你们走前要吃点什么东西吗?
A lasagna or a shepherd's pie? Nah. Mum, we can't.
千层面或牧羊人派? 不了 妈妈
I can make them both, and then you can decide when you see them.
我可以各准备一份 你们到时候再决定吃哪份
We can't. We've gotta shoot off. She's gonna be there at 3:00.
不行 我们得走了 她3点就上门
I'll just go and turn the oven off then. Gutted. Yeah.
那我去把烤炉关了 太可惜了 好吧
All right, what else can we use? What about that?
好 还有什么可以用的? 那个呢?
It's actually a nice painting, that. Yeah. It's Tynemouth Harbor.
那幅画确实不错 对 那是泰恩茅斯港
Is it? Well, he's done a good job on it.
是吗?画得很好
Saved us a trip. We haven't gotta go now.
帮我们省了旅游钱 不用专门去看了
Just some cake then? Oh, wow.
就吃点蛋糕吧? 哇
Homemade drizzle. Amazing bit of lemon drizz, yeah.
家里做的糖霜蛋糕 很美味的柠檬糖霜
You got a Tupperware for that, Jilly? And a couple of biscuits would be lovely.
有外卖♥♥盒吗 吉莉?再来几块饼干 谢谢
We should think of things that make her feel sorry for us,
我们应该想想有什么让她心生同情的经历
like X Factor.
像《X音素》那样
It works. It works every time.
那一招总是有用
Tell her about when you were bullied.
告诉她你以前被霸凌
It was hardly bullying. I mean Use your pain, Jason.
那不算霸凌… 用你的痛苦打动她 杰森
I think it would look better if we were married.
我觉得如果我们结婚的话 看上去比较好
Well, you never know. We might be. I mean, we were pretty drunk last night.
说不定我们已经结婚了 毕竟昨晚喝得那么醉
Seriously feel like I might be sick.
我真的想吐
Okay. Well, don't do it on the rug.
别吐在地毯上
What's happening?
怎么了?
This gap's too wide. A kid could fall through.
这个缝隙太宽了 孩子能穿过去
They're strict on things like that. Gonna have to replace it.
他们对这类细节很严格 一定要换掉它
That sounds expensive. Can't we just get a fatter kid?
应该会很贵 我们不能领个胖孩子吗?
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么?
Okay.
好
What do you think?
你觉得如何?
Jason, how many Ramones T-shirts have you got?
杰森 你有几件拉蒙乐队T恤?
I don't know. I'm a fan.
不知道 我是歌♥迷
But you can be a fan of the band without dressing like their roadie.
乐队歌♥迷也不用穿得像他们的巡演助手啊
Well, what then? I don't know.
那穿什么? 不知道
Something that hasn't been fired out of a T-shirt cannon.
只要不是从T恤大炮里喷出来的衣服就好
Hello. Hi, hi.
你好
Can I leave this out here? It's wet. Oh, no. Did you get caught in the rain?
我能把它留在外面吗?湿了 太糟了 你淋雨了吗?
No.
不是
Yeah. Okay No, no, no. Don't touch it,
这样 好… 不 千万别碰
'cause my two o'clock did not go well.
因为我2点的家庭访问不太顺利
Okay. Okay, I'll just leave it here?
好吧 好的 那我就放在这了?
Pop it there. By all means, yeah. Thank you.
挂在那里就好 没问题 谢谢
Come in, please. Thank you.
请进 谢谢
All ready?
准备好了?
Just go up. All right.
请上楼 好的
You just wanna go up. Oh, all right. Okay.
直接上楼就好 好的
Nikki, this is Penny.
妮基 这位是佩妮
Penny, Nikki. Hello.
佩妮 这是妮基 你好
Lovely to meet you. Oh, that's a nice plant.
很高兴认识你 盆栽不错
Yeah, we've had it since August.
我们从8月起养的
Right. Lovely. And that's Tynemouth Harbor.
好 真不错 那是泰恩茅斯港
Okay. Shall we
好吧 我们去…
Yeah. Do you wanna go through? All right, thank you.
是 请进屋吧 好 谢谢…
Yes, I mean, I know how to take a bottle of piss.
我不是不懂应付棘手的场面
This is not my first rodeo. There is a knack to it.
我并非新手 有巧妙应对的方式
Don't touch the jacket outside.
别碰门外的外套
The instinct is to put your hands out like that to try and stop it.
人的本能是这样张开双手、试图阻止
Issue there is, where is it hitting?
问题在于 这样会喷到哪里?
On your and your Hands and face, that's right.
喷到你的… 手和脸 没错了
So, what you do is you put your hands down by your side and you turn.
所以你应该把手放在身体两侧、然后转身
'Cause it's hitting anyway. There's no happy ending.
因为反正也会喷到 躲不开的
So minimize it. Let the back get it.
那就把范围缩到最小 牺牲背部
I know that they are all God's children
我知道他们都是上天赐予的孩子
and I'm not supposed to want to wring their piss-throwing necks.
我不应该有这种想法 想去掐这些喷♥尿♥仔的脖子
And I know that he's like that because his parents were like that.
但我知道他这个样子 是因为他父母是这个样子
They're like that because their parents were like that, and their parents--
他们这样是因为他们父母是这样 而他们的父母…
The whole cycle. I know all that.
恶性循环 我理解的
But at some point, someone's got to take responsibility for their actions, right?
但有朝一日 总该有人为他们的行为负责 对吧?
How far back do you have to go trying to pass the blame?
要往上追溯多久 怪罪到哪一辈祖先的头上?
Back to the start of civilization and the one giant caveman arsehole
回到文明的源头 怪那个大混♥蛋♥洞穴人
responsible for the whole world of arseholes?
让他为全世界的混♥蛋♥负责?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表