剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
reliable, like an all-round great guy?
值得信任 在所有方面都很棒?
Right, ideally, yes. Okay, sure.
理想上是如此 好吧
All right.
好的
So, you want me to lie? No, I'm not asking you to lie.
所以你希望我说谎? 不 我不是要你说谎
No, no one's lying. No one's lying? Really?
没有谁要说谎 没有谁要说谎?真的?
No.
不
You're gonna tell them how you two got together?
你会说你们俩是怎么在一起的吗?
I know I could have handled it better. Does she know?
我知道我当时处理得不够好 她知道吗?
Yeah, she knows that there was a bit of an overlap.
是 她知道时间上有点重叠
Yeah. Shall we start calling it an affair?
是 我们要用“出轨”这个词吗?
A bit young for that, weren't we? I mean, it was--
我们那时太年轻 这词不合适吧?毕竟…
Adults have affairs. It was a ten-day overlap.
成人会出轨 那只是个十天的重叠期
It was a ten-day affair.
那是十天的出轨
I suppose I just thought it was over a long time before it was over.
只能说在分手之前 我内心已经觉得感情结束了很久
What's that supposed to mean? Come on.
什么意思? 想想吧
It was a six-month relationship which lasted for three years
那其实是一段六个月的感情 却拖了三年
because neither of us had the guts to end it, all right?
因为我们都没胆说分手 不是吗?
You checked out way before I met Nikki.
你在我遇到妮基前早就放弃了
I checked out to protect myself,
我放弃是为了保护自己
because I knew you'd screw me over.
因为我知道你会欺骗我的感情
Well, that was never my intention.
那并非我的本意
Well, that's what happened.
但结果就是如此
Look.
听我说
I've changed, all right?
我已经变了 好吗?
No, no. You haven't changed. No.
不 你完全没变
You're gonna mess this one up like you always do.
这一次你也会搞砸 你一向如此
You can't smoke in here. It's not 2006.
你不能在这里抽烟 现在不是2006年
What?
怎么了?
Bloody hell, she's doing it.
要命 她是来真的
Peppers. Peppers here are sensational.
胡椒 这里的胡椒惊为天人
I mean, you wouldn't feed them to your dog in Barcelona,
当然了 对于巴塞罗那的人来说 喂狗吃都嫌
but for here--
但对这里来说…
Muchas gracias.
非常感谢
Oh, God. Can't eat all of those.
天啊 这可吃不完
Well, I'll have yours. No, it's okay, I will.
我来帮你吃 没事 我会吃完
I'm a woman. I just have to say that when food arrives.
我是女人 上菜时必须假装矜持一下
She's funny.
她很幽默
And funny women, they're-- they're hard to find.
这年头很难找到幽默的女人
Right.
好的
Toilet.
我去趟洗手间
God, I'm starving.
天啊 我饿死了
Sorry, Karen. Just give me two seconds.
抱歉 凯伦 我失陪一下
Okay, I just wanna say, I think you've been pretty rude tonight.
我只想说 你今晚非常无礼
I know you know lots of things about lots of things, but politeness costs nothing.
我知道你见多识广 但礼貌待人又不要钱
Which is actually lucky for you,
这对你来说是好事
because you haven't had a job in, like, six months.
因为你已经失业六个月了
So maybe just have a little think about that,
所以不如想一想这点
and start treating my sister with a bit more respect.
待我姐姐尊重一点
And by the way, you can't juggle work and a social life.
顺提一句 应付工作和社交生活 不能用杂耍来比喻
That's two things. That's the same number of things as hands.
这是两件事 而人有两只手
That's not juggling, that's just holding things in your hands.
那不叫杂耍 那叫一只手抓一件事
Enjoy. Have a nice night. Same to you.
慢用 你也是
You never answered my texts.
你从不回复我的短♥信♥
Well, there was a lot of them. They were all in capitals.
你发了很多短♥信♥ 而且都是大写字母
Yeah, well, I was angry.
因为我很生气
You were always angry. I wonder why?
你总是很生气 不知道为什么呢?
It was all my fault, yeah.
都是我的错
Well, I'm not angry at other people.
我没生别人的气
I'm sorry. You have to go outside to do that.
不好意思 室内不允许吸烟
I am outside. You're inside.
我在室外 你在室内
Yeah, but my mouth is outside. A lot of the smoke's coming
是 但我的嘴在室外 有很多烟…
You know what? I really feel like this is a gray area, so...
这么说吧 这是个灰色地带问题 所以…
Right, then. See you soon. Okay.
好吧 回头见 好的
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你们好运 谢谢
So, when are you gonna hear back?
什么时候会有回复?
We literally just posted it, so I don't know.
我们刚寄出去 所以我也不清楚
They're gonna love you.
他们一定会很爱你
You're brilliant.
你很棒
Karen, that's so Okay, I'll see you then.
凯伦 你这么说真是… 好 回头见吧
Okay.
好的
Bye. Oh, God. A baby. All right.
再见 天啊 宝宝
Yeah.
是
I am brilliant.
我是很棒
So, the Internet says that you're in a relationship. Is that right?
你的网上状态显示你在交往中 是吗?
Yeah, you know, I should update that, 'cause...
对 我应该更新状态了 因为…
He put a ring on it?
他求婚了?
Yeah. Wow.
对 哇
Well, that's lovely. That's really lovely. Lovely.
真棒 太好了…
What are you doing now?
你现在做什么工作?
Still teaching English. At the language school?
还在教英文 在语言学校?
Yeah. Yeah.
对…
Wow. How long is this gap year gonna last, Jason?
哇 这个间隔年有多长啊 杰森?
Does that make enough money, though, for kids?
这份工作赚的钱够养小孩吗?
You know, we'll never be rich, but--
我们永远成不了富人家 但…
Yeah, well, growing up rich ruins you.
是 出身富裕会毁了孩子
All the men cry after sex
富家子上♥床♥后哭泣
and all the women have eating disorders, so...
富家女都有进食障碍 所以…
It's really nice to see you again, Jane.
再见到你很高兴 简
Yeah, you too.
彼此彼此
And I really have changed, you know, honestly.
我真的改变了
In fact, today Nikki and I made a list
事实上 今天妮基和我写了一份列表
of all the ways in which we can improve ourselves.
写下所有我们有待改善的方面
And you know you always said that I should get into mindfulness?
还记得你以前总说 我应该了解正念疗法吗?
Well, today I downloaded this app--
我今天下载了一个应用程式…
What? Jane! Where you going?
怎么了?简 你去哪里?
Jane!
简
Jane, wait! What? You! You!
简 等等 怎么了? 你…
You are a real dick.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You know that? What? Why?
你知道吗? 什么?为什么?
Do you know how hard it was to be with you,
你知道和你在一起有多辛苦
how impossible you were? I know, but I've just told you,
你多难相处吗? 我知道 但我刚说了
I'm a different person now. Yeah, of course you are.
我已经变了 当然
That's the worst part. I'm sorry. How's that?
这是最糟糕的一点 抱歉 为什么?
You're a better person because you practiced on me.
你变得更好 因为你用我练习
Yeah, but that wasn't my intention.
对 但那并非我的本意
That's just life, isn't it? Oh, great.
人生不就是如此吗? 太好了
Well, I'm glad I was able to sacrifice myself in the name of your self-discovery.
很高兴我能牺牲自己 帮你发现自我
You know, I'm glad it wasn't all for nothing.
至少这段关系不是毫无意义
So, you'd rather I was the same old idiot I always used to be?
所以你宁愿我仍然是从前那个白♥痴♥吗?
Yes! Yes!
没错…
Oh, my God! That would be so much better.
天啊 那好多了
I know who that person was gonna be.
我知道那个你有多烂
You know, some sad, old, secretary-shagging letdown.
仍然是那个悲伤痛苦 和秘书上♥床♥、让人失望的人
That would be fine. I'd have dodged a bullet.
那就好了 算我躲过一劫
But this? This is so much worse.
但现在呢?这更糟糕
But why?
为什么?
Because this is what I wanted.
因为这是我曾经想要的
And it turns out that you wanted what I wanted all along.
原来我一直以来想要的 你也想要
Just not with me.
只不过不是和我一起
Do you know what the most annoying thing is?
你知道最令人不爽的是什么吗?
You've become the person
我敦促你成为某种人 你为此憎恨我
that you hated me for telling you you could be.
但现在你已经变成那种人
I mean, what did you even like about me?
你到底喜欢我什么?
Oh, my God, Jason. Think of one thing. I liked your strength.
老天 杰森 好歹说一个 我喜欢你的毅力
I liked your...
我喜欢你的…
your spirit.
你的活力
I liked your faith in people.
我喜欢你对他人的信念
I liked your laugh. I liked...
我喜欢你的笑声 我喜欢…
I liked how I could always tell that you were gonna make a joke
我喜欢我总能看出你要讲笑话
'cause you got the same little smile on your face.
因为你脸上总有同一种微笑
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表