剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
He looks scary.
他看上去好吓人
Imagine getting him as your new dad.
想象一下他当你的新爸爸该有多可怕
This says I need a BMI of under 35. Have I got that?
这里说我的身高体重指数 必须低于35 我的达标吗?
I don't know. Is that good? It must be, yeah.
不知道 那是好事吗? 一定是
No, probably not.
应该不是
Hello.
你们好
Would you like one of our packs? Yeah.
你们需要一份资料集吗? 好的
It explains the process in more detail.
里面更详细地介绍了领养程序
Okay. How long does the whole thing tend to take generally?
好 整个过程通常要多久?
On average, around a year.
平均而言一年
A year? Wow.
一年? 哇
And then at the end of that, then we get a baby?
结束时我们就能领到一个宝宝?
And then we begin the search.
结束时我们就开始搜寻
I should say, we don't really have babies.
必须说 我们其实没有宝宝
Will you be getting more in or
未来会不会补充…
There are so few in the system,
系统里可领养的宝宝太少了
we do encourage you to consider older children.
但我们鼓励大家 考虑领养年龄大一点的儿童
Excuse me. All right.
失陪 好
Hello. Would you like one of our packs? Hi.
你好 需要拿一份资料集吗? 你好
I suppose I just didn't think it would be so hard.
我没想到会这么难
Well, they are giving us a human, aren't they?
毕竟他们要把一个活人交给我们
But it's a year of being, like, brutally assessed.
但是要一整年被严格地评估
And they talk to everyone in your life.
他们会和你认识的每个人谈话
And then you have to sit in on this big adoption panel.
还要去出席重要的领养委员会
"Adoption Horror Stories."
“恐怖领养故事”
That looks nice and balanced.
看上去是个岁月静好的博客
Jase, they're gonna come into our lives, and they're gonna judge us.
小杰 他们要走进我们的生活 对我们品头论足
Well, so what?
那又如何?
We don't even have lampshades in all the bedrooms.
我们有些卧室连灯罩都没有
You can't get kids before you get lampshades.
没有灯罩怎么能要孩子?
I just don't know if it's worth going through all this.
我只是不确定这一切值不值得
Are you saying all this because they said we might get an older kid?
你这么说是因为 我们可能领到年纪较大的孩子吗?
No.
不是
No. No. I mean, Jase, I'm barely more than an older kid myself, am I?
不是的 小杰 我自己都还算个儿童 好吗?
All right, well
好吧…
If we can't have one of our own
如果我们自己不能生孩子
and we don't want to adopt, then what are we gonna do with the rest of our lives?
我们也不想领养 那接下来的人生要做什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Join a sodding book club.
加入该死的读书俱乐部
Would you like this? Yeah.
你想要吗? 想
Yeah.
给
Thank you.
谢谢
Past par-ti-ci-ple.
过去分词
Past participle.
过去分词
Hello. You are through to Vista Car Rental. My name is Nikki.
你好 这里是维斯塔租车公♥司♥ 我叫妮基
How can I help you today?
有什么能帮到你吗?
For me, it seemed to be more about character than story.
在我看来 角色似乎比故事更重要
Yeah, I think
对 我认为…
You all right?
有事吗?
This is delicious, Nikki. Yeah.
太美味了 妮基 是
Well, thanks. What have you put in it?
谢谢 你加了什么?
I put in it some tomato, garlic,
一些番茄、大蒜
onion, some chili peppers,
洋葱、一点辣椒
courgette, anchovies, salt, sugar
西葫芦、鳀鱼、盐、糖
and just a little bit of emulsifier.
还有一点点乳化剂
So, what's the news, guys? How's things with you?
所以有什么消息吗?最近如何?
Yeah. Fine.
挺好的
Lauren's been struggling a little bit with the pregnancy.
劳伦对怀孕有点意见
Well, obviously. I mean, for us, it's a baby. For her, it's the enemy, you know?
当然了 对我们来说是个宝宝 在她看来是敌人
Yes. I know that.
是 我知道
Why are you doing that? What?
你干嘛? 什么?
Kissing on my forehead like I'm your niece.
亲吻我的额头 好像我是你侄女一样
All right. I was being tender.
好吧 我只是想表达温柔
Jesus. You all right? Chill out, Ceausescu.
要命 你还好吗?放松点 暴君
No. I think my water has just broke.
不是 我的羊水好像破了
Oh, my God. Is that a real thing?
天啊 真的有这种事?
I thought it only happened in films. No, that's how you have a baby.
我还以为那只发生在电影里 不 生孩子就是这样
There you go. Yeah. Oh, shit. I haven't got the bag.
好 时间到了 该死 我没拿包
What? Why? Because I left it at home.
什么?为什么? 因为我留在家里了
I've got plenty of bags, mate. All right.
我有很多包 哥们 好
No, Jason. A hospital bag. Should I call an ambulance?
不 杰森 是医疗包 要叫救护车吗?
No, no, no. It's quicker to drive. Oh, shit.
不…开车更快 要命
What? I've had three glasses of wine.
怎么? 我喝了三杯葡萄酒
How? We've been here for 20 minutes.
怎么会?我们才来了20分钟
I'll drive, and then I will go pick up some stuff from your house.
我来开车 然后我去你家拿东西
Yes. All right?
好 好吗?
All right. That's good. Lauren, darling. Come on.
好的 这样好 劳伦宝贝 走吧
Right.
好
All right?
你还好?
Let's go have another baby. Come on, then.
我们再去生个宝宝吧 走吧
Hello, mate. I'm just at the house now.
你好 哥们 我刚到你家
Right. I'm in. Where do I go? In our room.
对 我进门了 该去哪里? 我们的房♥间
It's on the chaise longue. That's the sort of long chair thing by the window.
在躺椅上 就是窗边那个长椅子
I know what a chaise longue is.
我知道什么叫躺椅
Got it. Can you get Erica some clean knickers?
找到 你能给艾瑞卡带点干净内♥裤♥吗?
That's the chest of drawers on the left, middle top drawer.
左边的衣柜最上排中间的抽屉
Got her knickers.
拿到内♥裤♥了
And could you bring me a T-shirt?
能不能给我带一件T恤衫?
That's the other chest of drawers second drawer from the bottom.
另一个衣柜倒数第二层的抽屉
Not the bottom.
不是最下面
Did you get that? Not the bottom drawer.
你听到没?不是最下面的抽屉
Jason?
杰森?
Jason.
杰森
Hiya!
还在呢
This is exciting, isn't it?
真让人激动 对吗?
How are things with you? Just, like, generally.
你还好吗?我是说整体而言
You well in yourself?
你感觉还好?
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Yeah?
是吗?
Let's have a see.
我们看看
Do you like trail mix?
你喜欢干果仁吗?
Do you have any chocolate?
你有巧克力吗?
Why do you have chocolate in the car?
你为什么把巧克力放在车里?
Because if I keep it in the house, I eat it.
因为如果放在家里 我会吃掉它
You're meant to eat it. Yeah, I know. Adults are weird.
本来就是用来吃的 我知道 大人很奇怪
Look, I get it.
我懂
A baby means change, and change is scary.
宝宝意味着变化 变化很吓人
You don't know what they're gonna be like, or if they'll even like you.
你不知道他们会是怎样的 会不会喜欢你
But you can't get too attached to what you think your life's gonna be.
但你不能对于自己的未来太过执着
That's where your problems start.
这样会出现问题
I think a baby will eat my yogurts.
我觉得宝宝会吃掉我的酸奶
Right. Yeah.
是啊
I mean, the yogurt stuff is always hard.
酸奶确实是大问题
"An aneurysm occurs when the artery walls weaken.
“动脉壁变弱时会产生动脉瘤
The pressure of the blood beats against the weakened walls
血压冲击变弱的动脉壁
and makes them bulge, like a balloon.
令其像气球一样鼓起来
An abdominal aortic aneurysm can be dangerous."
腹主动脉瘤可能是危险的”
Well, she's half asleep. She's only hearing tone.
她快睡着了 只能分辨声调
So?
如何?
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Yay.
太棒了
They're so vulnerable.
他们如此需要保护
They sleep so deeply.
他们睡得好深
Yeah, it's 'cause they trust us.
对 因为他们信任我们
Idiots.
白♥痴♥
Do you know what? I do really wanna do it.
你知道吗?我确实想做
Do what?
做什么?
"It."
“那件事”
Okay.
好
I just don't know if I have it in me. They'll see I'm not ready and
我不知道自己有没有能力 他们会看出来我没准备好…
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表