剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
She says she does, but she doesn't. Hang on. Hang on. What's going on here?
她说想 但其实不想 等等…怎么了?
Nikki's just getting herself all worked up.
妮基只是突然很紧张
This is what I'm talking about. What did she say?
这就是我说的 她说什么?
Why is she always criticizing me? Pipe down, Mum.
她总批评我 别说了 妈
She's not always criticizing. Are you?
她没有总是批评 对吗?
I just tell it like it is.
我只是实话实说
You ever notice no one says anything nice after that though?
但你有没有发现 接在这句话之后的从不是好话?
I mean, no one ever says, "I tell it like it is. Them glasses really suit you."
从没有人说:“我实话实说 你的眼镜和你很配”
He speaks. How long have you been plucking up courage to say that, John?
他开口了 你等了多久 才鼓起勇气说出来 约翰?
Mum! Well, he's a slow puncture, that one.
妈妈 那位的反射弧有点长呀
It's called being nice. The cavalry's arrived.
这叫待人友善 救兵到了
At least she's being honest, not like us.
至少她敢说真话 不像我们
It's not always good to be honest, Karen.
说真话未必是好事 凯伦
Right. So, you don't like him either? Who's that?
好 所以你也不喜欢他? 谁?
We didn't say that. Not to his face.
我们没说这话 没当着他的面说
Everyone just calm down. Please.
大家都冷静下来 拜托
We're supposed to be a family, not West Side bloody Story.
我们是一家人 不是在拍《西区故事》
I don't think you, of all people, should be lecturing anyone.
我觉得你最没有资格教导别人
Erica. What?
艾瑞卡 什么?
I think we've all just had a bit too much to drink.
大家应该是喝多了
I wish. Have you tasted this?
我倒希望如此 你尝过这酒吗?
Oh, my God. Sandra, I am sorry that you don't like any of the wine.
天啊 桑德拉 很抱歉 这些酒都不合你口味
Do you know what? There's some rum and raisin cake in the fridge.
其实冰箱里有些朗姆酒葡萄干蛋糕
Why don't you just suck the alcohol out of that?
不如你去吸那里的酒精?
Yeah. You know, I actually find that conflict can be quite useful.
其实 我发现冲突有一定的好处
Sit down, mate. Keep out of it. Just shut up, Scott.
坐下 哥们 别掺和 闭嘴 斯考特
Yeah, lovely.
真好
I think it's going very well.
我觉得派对很顺利
I think we need to talk.
我觉得我们应该聊聊
Our families are useless, so clearly all we have is each other.
我们的家人帮不上忙 所以显然我们只有彼此
So we just need to be totally honest.
我们必须坦诚相对
Yeah. Okay.
对 好
It feels like there's something going on.
我感觉发生了什么事
And I didn't wanna believe it. But then I spoke to Erica, and--
我不想相信是真的 但我和艾瑞卡聊了聊…
She's just-- She's made me think.
她的话…让我思考
Is there another woman?
是不是有另一个女人?
There is? Yeah.
有? 是
Oh, my God. Yeah.
天啊 是
How long has it been going on? Quite a while.
多久了? 有一段时间了
How could you lie to me? This is us.
你怎么能对我说谎?这可是我们
This is you and me. I know. I just thought
是我和你 我知道 我只觉得
that if it ended before anyone could find out, then it would just--
如果在被人发现前结束 那就只是…
It would be a mistake and everything would just go back to normal.
只是个错误 一切都能恢复正常
No. Things don't go back to normal after something like this, Jason.
不 发生这种事后不可能恢复正常了 杰森
You know that. I know. I know.
你是知道的 我知道
Bastard! But, look.
混♥蛋♥ 但是
Things haven't been right for a while, okay?
这段关系出问题已经有段时间了
And I think if we're being honest, there's probably blame on both sides.
若非要说实话 其实两边大概都有错
No. No. No, Jason. There is blame on one side.
不…杰森 只有一边有错
When something like this happens,
发生这种事的时候
it is usually a big sign there is something very wrong in the relationship.
通常说明两人的关系存在严重问题
Oh, my God.
天啊
I know.
我知道
So, that's it then?
所以 就这样吗?
It's over? Honestly, I don't know.
结束了? 我真的不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
But what I hope, right, what I genuinely hope
但我真心地希望
is that we can all stay friends. What?
我们大家都能继续当朋友 什么?
The three of us. Are you insane?
我们三个人 你疯了?
I know it will be awkward at first Why would I ever want to do that?
我知道一开始会尴尬… 我为什么会愿意?
Because there's a whole shared history between us.
因为我们之间的交情很深
What? Look, he's important to me, all right?
什么? 他对我来说很重要 好吗?
They both are. Who are?
他们俩都是 谁?
Erica and Freddy. What's it got to do with them?
艾瑞卡和弗莱迪 这和他们有什么关系?
What do you mean? What?
什么意思? 什么?
What? Sorry, what are we talking about?
什么? 抱歉 我们在说什么?
Freddy's affair. What are you talking about?
弗莱迪的外遇 你在说什么?
I'm talking about your affair. My affair? I'm not having an affair!
我在说你的外遇 我的外遇?我没有外遇
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Freddy had the affair? Yes!
弗莱迪有外遇? 对
Wha-- Then, who's Sofia?
那…谁是索菲娅?
Who? Sofia, Jason. Who's Sofia?
谁? 索菲娅 杰森 谁是索菲娅?
Some girl at the language school. What's she gotta do with it?
语言学校的女孩 和她有关?
Why has she been messaging you? She Have you been reading my texts?
她为什么给你发短♥信♥? 她…你在读我的短♥信♥?
"We should do that again soon. Kiss, kiss."
“有机会再来一次吧 亲亲”
My God, I've been giving her some extra tuition, all right?
天啊 我在给她补课 好吗?
Right. And you only tutor cute girls called Sofia?
是 你只给名叫索菲娅的美女补课?
She asked for my help, so I gave her some help.
她让我帮忙 于是我帮帮她
Isn't that what this is all about, Nikki? Out of the goodness of your heart?
领养不就是为了这个吗 妮基? 出于善意?
Yeah, 'cause I'm not an arsehole or a child. Remember that?
对 因为我不是混♥蛋♥就是儿童 记得吗?
Well, what about the gym? And all your running?
那健身是怎么回事?还有跑步?
Fine. Fine! I--
好吧…我…
The--
是…
My medical's come through much sooner than I imagined,
我的体♥检♥结果提前出来了
and I've not been sticking to my regime at all!
我完全没有坚持健身计划
I've been smoking. Yeah, no. I know you have.
我一直在抽烟 是 我知道
I smell it on your clothes. And I just
我闻到你衣服上的烟味 而且我…
I've let you down.
我让你失望了
And this could really mess things up.
这真的可能搞砸整件事
And I've been running and doing everything I can to try and make it better.
我努力跑步 尽我所能让情况好转
What are you laughing at?
你在笑什么?
Jason. Yes?
杰森 是?
You can't...
你不能…
You can't cram for a medical. It's not a GCSE.
体♥检♥不能临时抱佛脚 这不是考中等教育普通证书
I know now.
我现在知道了
Come here.
过来
Not having a bloody affair.
不是什么该死的外遇
Wait. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
等等 不好意思…
Freddy's having an affair?
弗莱迪出轨了?
I feel like we've been through this. But does Erica know?
这个话题可以结束了 艾瑞卡知道吗?
No. Bastard!
不知道 混♥蛋♥
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
I've got a lot of anger that I was gonna use on you
我积了一腔怒气 本要用在你身上
that I now need to get rid of.
我现在需要释放
Hey. Got any more of those I want a word with you.
嘿 还有没有… 我有话要和你说
Wait. Why are you pushing me?
等等 你干嘛推我?
Hey. All right. Get in there.
好吧 进来
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇…
What are you doing? Now, you listen to me.
你在做什么? 仔细听好
Do you know who future Freddy is without Erica?
知道未来没有艾瑞卡 弗莱迪是什么下场?
What? I'll tell you who he is.
什么? 让我告诉你
He's a creepy old man in a bad suit soaked in Paco Rabanne,
他成了一个穿糟糕的西装 浑身浓香水味的古怪老头
begging women who, by the way, are only talking to him ironically,
求那些对他说话只剩下讽刺的女人们
to come back to his sad, lonely, little apartment
求她们回到他那悲惨、孤单的小公♥寓♥
his children never visit.
他的孩子从不来看他
This is your last warning.
这是你最后的警告
End it.
结束它
I just-- Look.
我只是…听着
Okay, I just-- I will. I just need to find the right way and the right time.
我只是…我会的 我只是需要正确的方式和时间
The right way is with your mouth.
正确的方式是用嘴说
And the right time is now. Okay?
正确的时间是现在 懂吗?
And if you ever do anything like this to my friend again, I will come for you,
如果你敢再对我朋友做出这种事 我不会放过你
and I will pop your head off your body
我会把你的头从身上掰下
like a bloody champagne cork. Understand?
就像开香槟酒瓶塞一样 懂吗?
Yes, yes. Please, just don't tell Erica.
是 拜托别告诉艾瑞卡
Please.
拜托
What's the matter? You all right?
怎么了?你还好吗?
You made him cry? Oh, please. He's crying for himself.
你把他弄哭了? 得了吧 他是为自己哭
Like OJ.
和OJ辛普森一样
So, this is our support network?
所以这就是我们的后援网络?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表