你以前用内脏伪装过吗
You ever done this trick with the guts before?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
都是些腐烂恶臭的内脏
These are putrid, decaying organs,
行尸的血 大小便
dead blood, piss, and shit
在弗吉尼亚州的阳光下暴晒发酵
that have been cooking all day in the Virginian sun.
你们的人没有因此染病的吗
None of your people ?ever gotten sick from this?
我们来自乔治亚州
We're from Georgia.
你们这群幸运的混球
Look at you lucky shits.
我们制♥造♥点噪音
Let's make some noise.
见鬼
Oh, damn.
今天应该从我的哨站运送物资
Now, we were due for a delivery today from my place.
侦查员什么都没看到
Spotters haven't seen anything.
是的 运输卡车如果看到情况
Yeah, the transport truck would've turned around,
应该会往回开的
seeing the state of things,
但是路上什么车也没有
but nothing's come up any of the roads.
化工厂哨站不会错过送货的
Chem outpost doesn't miss deliveries.
一定是发生了什么
Something happened.
那个瑞克动手了
That Rick guy happened.
我们的哨站被袭击了...
Our outposts are getting hit while --
怎么了
What is it?
他们上楼了
They're coming up the stairs.
行尸吗
Walkers?
工人
The workers.
他们说不怕吃枪子
They said we'd have to shoot them.
工人只能待在一楼
Workers are designated to stay on the ground level.
妈呀
Jesus Christ.
工人的特定活动区域
Specifically, their activity is constrained
只有工厂车间和室外庭园
to the factory floor and the outdoor gardens.
下面太热了
It's too hot down there.
而且我们绝不会去外面
And we sure as hell ain't going outside.
你们什么时候修好电机
When you gonna fix the power?
不需要修
It doesn't need fixing.
我们在节省燃料
We're conserving fuel.
这是同舟共济
Mm? It's a shared sacrifice.
你们现在开始同舟共济了
Oh. You're sharing now.
这种语气我忍♥不了
That sort of tone is not gonna work for me. - Hey,
大家听好
everyone, everyone!
我们能挺过去的
Look, we're gonna get through this.
好吗 我们只是需要更多时间
Okay? We just need some more time.
我们需要更多水
We need some more water!
下面有老人孩子
There are young people, old people!
水也要定量分配
We're rationing that out, too.
我们工作 你们保护我们
We work, you protect us.
这是说好的
That was the deal.
-本该是这样的 -对啊
- That's how it was supposed to work. - Yeah.
我们需要水
We need water!
你们有救我们出去的计划吗
Do you have a plan for getting us out?!
你们听到首领的话了
You heard the man!
你们都必须回车间
You all need to get back to the factory floor.
尼根在哪
Where's Negan?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
回答问题
Answer the question.
所有人立刻回车间
Everyone has to return to the factory floor now!
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我要在这点上纠正你
I need to correct you on that point.
-尼根在哪 -有枪
- Where's Negan?! - Gun!
我是尼根
I am Negan!
还有人想吃枪子吗
Anyone else want a bullet?
还有人吗
Anyone?
瑞吉娜
Ah, Regina.
你为什么要这样做
Now, why'd you have to go and do that?
我猜你们很多人都以为我死了
I am guessing that a lot of you fine folks thought I was dead,
被咬碎吞了 死不见尸
chewed up, never to be crapped out again.
我提醒一下你们我他妈是谁
Well, here's a little refresher on who the hell I am.
我穿皮夹克 持露西尔
I wear a leather jacket, I have Lucille,
有金刚不坏之蛋
and my nutsack is made of steel.
没享完福之前 我绝不会轻易死去
I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.
现在 失陪了
Now, if you'll all excuse me,
我急需吃个三明治 冲个澡
I am in deep need of a sandwich, a shower,
享受一下弗兰基在旧金山学的
and some of that, uh, wilting lion orchid
垂狮兰泰式深层组织按♥摩♥
deep-tissue shit that Frankie learned in San Francisco.
见鬼 我说不定会同时做
Hell, I might do it all at once.
但是在那之后 我们要处理一些严肃的事
But after that, we have some serious business to attend to.
比如跟我的得力手下谈谈
Like talking to my right-hand man.
我们必须搞清楚
You see, we got to figure out
为什么会发生这种事
how all this could've happened like it happened.
然后
And then...
我们要继续做我们一直做的事
Well, and then we're gonna get back doing what we have always done.
我们要拯救人们
We will save people.
谢谢你 尼根 感谢上帝有你
Thank you, Negan. Thank God for you.
这就是我在这里的原因
And that is why I am here.
先生们 温柔地带他去二号♥牢房♥
Gentlemen, gently take him to number 2.
温柔地
Gently.
好消息是 我搞清楚了
Good news is, I figured out
那混♥蛋♥的枪是从哪来的
where that asshole's gun came from.
坏消息呢
And the bad news?
枪是我们的
They're ours.
从武器库偷的
Stolen from the armory.
工人不可能在我们眼皮底下偷这么多枪
A worker couldn't have gotten this many guns without us knowing about it.
他们一把都偷不走
They couldn't have got one.
没错 是自己人干的 现在依然在干
No, one of our own did this -- is doing this, right now.
告诉我该怎么揪出他 西蒙
Tell me how we find him, Simon.
我们查出军♥火♥的失窃时间
We...find when the munitions went missing.
通过这个 查出失窃过程
Through that, we get an idea of the how,
但愿能牵出内鬼是谁
which hopefully leads us right to who.
但先查时间
But we start with when.
机灵鬼博士
Dr. Smartypants.
有个很大的机遇
Big, big chance here.
你要是能解决了外面臭烘烘的行尸
You solve this thing with the bad-smelling convention outside,
我会让你非常非常开心的
I will make you very, very happy.
但即使你尽了全力
But even if you try your best
而我也知道你尽了全力
and I know you try your best
依然想不出什么方法
but you don't figure something out...
我向你保证 我会给你个痛快
I assure you, I will kill you quickly
省的你看到食物和水耗尽后
so you don't have to see all the awful, horrific things
这里变成恐怖的人间地狱
that are gonna go down here when we run out of food and water.
我想说的是
What I'm saying...
不管怎样 我都会帮你
is that I got your back either way.
你会帮我吗
You got mine?
加百利 我是尤金·伯特
Gabriel, it's Eugene Porter.
尤金·伯特博士
Dr. Eugene Porter here.
我们曾是邻居 旅伴
We were, uh...neighbors, traveling companions.
我们一起吃过狗肉 所以
We've eaten dog together, so...
我猜也算是一辈子的交情
I imagine that joins us in some manner for life.
我是来正式欢迎你来到救世堂的
I'm here to formally welcome you to the Sanctuary.
因为目前被围 热出来的痱子
In our current state of siege, the prickly heat alone
可能会导致你对这里留下坏印象
might be enough to turn you off the place,
所以我觉得自己有责任
so I took it upon myself
给你带来一些欢迎物品
to...bring you some welcome-wagon items
希望能减轻你的痛苦
in hopes of providing some relief.
加百利
Gabriel?
你必须立刻看卡森医生2.0
You need to see Dr. Carson 2.0 A.S.A.P.
是的
I d-- I do.
这就是我在这里的原因
That's why I'm here. That's why --
这就是我们在这里的原因
It's the reason we're here, I think.
我觉得...
I think it's...
卡森...是玛姬的医生
Carson...is Maggie's doctor.
我们必须救他出去
W-We have to get him out of here.
我们必须救他出去
We have to get him out of here.
我们必须救他...
We have to get him out of...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表