The...guys are going back to the Sanctuary.
打算把那里改造成别的样子
Gonna...try and make something else out of it.
我不知道
I don't know.
实际上
The thing is...
我一直都不属于那
I was never meant to be there.
我看了那本书
I-I've been reading that book, uh...
《通向未来的钥匙》
"A Key to a Future."
我可以造东西
You know, I-I can build things,
我可以把书中某部分变成真的
I can make some of that stuff real,
为这个地方 为这些人
for -- for this place, for these people.
我想这样过我的人生
It -- It's what I want to do with my life.
说真的 你给了我那样的生活 所以
And, no joke, you, uh -- you gave me that life, so...
好的
Okay.
很高兴你能来
Glad you're here.
很高兴来这里 我想是的
Glad to be here. I think.
我们知道
Well, we know.
那是你们的人吗
That you guys?
对 又拉了些玻璃
Yeah, more glass.
又叫了些人帮忙一块安回去
And more people to help put it back together.
出去
Get out.
我知道自己为什么来这
I know why I'm here.
我知道自己对丹妮斯做了什么
I know what I did to Denise.
对你
To you.
对其他人做了什么
To other people.
原因并不重要
And it doesn't matter why.
我知道我必须面对
I knew I'd have to face it...
付出代价 我应该这样
to pay, and I should.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我得看到尼根被打败 这就够了
I got to see Negan taken down, and that's enough.
而我呢
Me?
我就是个混球
I'm a piece of shit.
回不去了
There's no going back to how things were.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
Look, I'm so sorry.
拜托
Please.
求你了
Please.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你走吧 别停下
You go, and you keep going.
别再回来
Don't you ever come back here again.
如果再让我在附近看到你的脸
If I ever see your face around here again,
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
去外面 弥补自己的过错
You go out there, and you make it right.
找到她
Find her.
我是瑞克的朋友
I'm a friend of Rick's.
从亚历山大来的
From Alexandria.
他说你可以去社区
He says you can come back to the community.
如果你想的话
If you wanna.
为什么
Why?
瑞克想建造些东西
Rick is trying to build something.
需要尽可能多的人手
He needs all the hands he can get.
他想展示给大家一切是可以改变的
He wants to show people that things can change.
你不想自己一个人过的
You don't want to be alone.
人
People.
人是最重要的
Everything is about people.
人是生命中最重要的东西
Everything in this life that's worth a damn.
你叫什么
What's your name?
摩根·琼斯
Morgan Jones.
你可以叫我安妮
You can call me Anne.
我去收拾东西
Let me get my things.
-我们就可以走了 -你走吧
- We can go. - Or you can go.
我会留下
I'm gonna stay.
我想自己待着
I want to be alone. I, um...
我需要独处
I need to be.
你刚才不是说...
I thought you said --
他们是 但我不能
They are, but I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
蜜月
我想说你是对的
I just wanted to say you were right.
救下卫星站的救世军
About saving the Saviors from the satellite outpost.
让他们待在这
Having them here.
我不后悔自己的所作所为
I don't regret what I did.
但你是对的
But you were right.
瑞克决定不杀掉全部救世军也是对的
And Rick was right about not killing all the Saviors.
他是对的
He was right.
当时是
He was.
但尼根的事不是
Not about Negan.
你打算怎么做 玛姬
So what does that mean, Maggie?
我们有很多事要做
We have a lot to do.
我们要把这地方建起来
We have to build this place up,
让它比以前更好
make it work better than before,
让这里繁荣兴旺
make it thrive for the people who live here.
我们要有力量
We need our strength,
要有更强的防御力
the ability to defend ourselves better.
我们必须有
We have to have that.
会有的
We will.
但是瑞克和米琼恩
But Rick and Michonne...
瑞克做了错事
Rick was wrong to do what he did.
米琼恩也是
Michonne, too.
所以我们要潜心发展 等待时机
So we're gonna bide our time, wait for our moment...
然后我们会让他明白的
and then we're gonna show him.
是的
Yeah.
我们会的
We will.
我们知道你醒了
We know you're awake.
我没说过我没醒
I never said I wasn't.
很好
Good.
因为我们要告诉你一些事
Because we need to tell you some things.
你现在不用睁眼
And you don't have to open your eyes now.
但你很快会睁开的
But you're gonna open them soon.
因为我们会逼你见证一切
Because we're gonna make you watch what happens.
这不是因为你杀过谁
And this isn't about who you killed.
不 我们也杀过人
No, we've -- we killed people.
这是因为你对我们做过的事
No, this is about what you did to us,
你对很多人做过的事
what you did to so many people.
你强迫别人侍奉你
How you made people live for you,
你强迫别人服从你
how you put people under your boot.
我救了人
I saved people!
米琼恩
Michonne.
他得知道
He needs to know.
这不是商量
This isn't a discussion.
我们可以拆开他的线来提醒他
We can open up his stitches for a little while just to remind him.
卡尔设想了更好的未来
Carl pictured something better.
我们所有人一起合作
All of us working together
创造比我们更伟大的东西
for something bigger than all of us.
你也有自己的工作
And you'll have a job, too.
是的
Yeah.
你也有自己的角色
You get to be a part of it.
你会成为一个反例
You'll be an example of what this will be.
我们不会杀你
We're not gonna kill you.
我们不会伤你
We're not gonna hurt you.
你会坐穿牢底
You're gonna rot in a cell.
你的下半生 一天接一天
For the rest of your life, day after day.
你会成为我们创造文明的证据
You're gonna be evidence that we're makin' a civilization,
我们过去拥有的文明
something like what we had,
我们将会重建的文明
something we're gonna get back.
而你得看着它发生
And you get to watch it happen.
你会看到你对
And you get to see how wrong you were
人性和生活的错估
about what people can be, about what life can be.
你活着 会让人们明白一切改变了
You, alive, is gonna help show people that things have changed,
允许你活着 换来了另一条更好的出路
that keepin' you breathing earns another way, a better way.
这就是你要扮演的角色
That's the part you'll play.
所以经历了这么多
So after all this...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表