交给我吧
I got this.
让我和她告别
Let me say goodbye.
你要乖乖的 好吗
You be good, okay?
为了米琼恩
For Michonne.
为了爸爸
For Dad.
你要尊重他
You gotta honor him.
他和你说话的时候得听话
Listen when he tells you stuff.
不用每次都听
You don't have to always.
有时候孩子得教爸妈怎么做
Sometimes, kids got to show their parents the way.
这帽子本来是我爸爸的
This was Dad's before it was mine.
现在是你的了
Now it's yours.
我说不好...
I don't know...Just --
有这帽子
Just having it and...
总让我感觉爸爸就在身边
It always kept Dad with me.
让我觉得自己和他一样强大
It made me feel as strong as him.
它帮了我许多
It helped me.
也许以后也能帮到你
Maybe it'll help you, too.
在妈妈死之前
Before Mom died...
她告诉我 我会战胜这个世界
...she told me that I was gonna beat this world.
我没做到
I didn't.
但你会做到的
But you will.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
过来
Here we go.
这些人
These people.
你救了他们所有人
You saved them all.
都是你的功劳
That's all you, man.
你帮我纪念我的母亲
You were helping me honor my mom...
不仅是你的
Not just yours.
还有我的母亲
Mine, too.
你带我来这里
You brought me here.
你给了我机会
You gave me a chance.
我知道我永远无法报答你
I know I can never repay you...
但我可以纪念你
but I can honor you
以行动 向你的队伍 朋友
by showing your people, your f-friends,
家人
your your family
证明你的牺牲没有白费
that what you did wasn't for nothing.
是有效果的
That it mattered.
是有意义的
That it... that it meant something.
因为确实有
Because it did.
这就是我要做的
So that's what I'm gonna do.
我会纪念你 卡尔
I'm gonna honor you, Carl.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你得与我们同行了
You're stuck with us.
好了
Okay.
他们没多少人 因为没剩下多少人了
There can't be a lot of 'em 'cause there aren't a lot left.
我们占领了屋子 入口难攻
We got room for us and controlled access.
大家堵住门 快
Force projected on the doors, now!
管它什么情况 我们都要解决
We end this, whatever the hell it is.
我必须收拾好这烂摊子 否则有棍棒之灾
I gotta settle this shit under the penalty of that goddamn bat.
你不必
You don't.
别再扯了 好吗
Shut up about that, okay?
现实如此 大势已去
This is it! It is too late.
我是编剧 你是死人
I'm the "Author," You're the dead man,
已成定局
and that's how it's gonna be.
你以为我还能变成别的角色吗
You think I can be someone else?
这就是我
This is who I am.
我活你死 这就是现实
I live, you die...this is what this is!
我为避免祸端做出的那些让步
The petty compromises I made to avoid conflict
都是以保全我的子民为名义
were always done in the name of saving my people's lives.
而我现在明白
Now I realize...
我只是在救你的命
I was saving yours.
到此为止
No more.
投降 不然我杀了他
Give up, or he's dead.
天啊
Jesus.
摩根 我们该走了
Morgan, we should take our leave.
我们不用走
We don't need to go.
他们都死了
All of them are dead.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不希望我死后你悲伤
I don't want you to be sad after this.
-卡尔 -或者愤怒
- Carl... - Or angry.
你必须坚强
You're gonna have to be strong.
为了我爸
For my dad.
为了朱迪斯
For Judith.
为了你自己
For yourself.
我会的
I will.
别背负这些
Don't carry this.
别背负这部分
Not this part.
你是我最好的朋友 米琼恩
You're my best friend, Michonne.
你也是我最好的朋友
You're mine, too.
你是我最好的朋友
You're mine.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
做什么
With what?
把他抬出去
Getting him out of here.
我们得停了
We need to stop.
前面有个房♥子 我们可以的
The house up ahead. We can make it.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 把我放这就行
It's okay. Just put me down here.
没事的
It's okay.
-不 我们会走到的 -求你了
- No. We'll make it. - Please.
那里
There.
谢谢你们
Thanks...for...
带我走这么远
for getting me here.
对不起
I'm...I'm sorry.
我只是
I-I just...
不想让你在外面
I didn't...I didn't want you out there.
不是
No.
我是说 让我走到今天
No...for getting me here.
让我活到现在
For...for making it
让我成为...
so I could be who...
现在这样的人
who I wound up.
在监狱的时候
Back at the prison...
我们被袭击时
when we got attacked...
有个小孩
...there was a kid,
比我大一点
a little older than me.
他有一把枪
He had a gun.
他...
He was --
他正要放下枪
He was starting to put it down,
我...
and I-I s--
我开枪打了他
I shot him.
他正要投降
He was -- He was giving it up,
而我...
and I...I just...
我开枪打了他
I shot him.
我想到了他
I think about him.
我对他做的事
What I did to him
还有...
and how --
那么简单就杀了他
how easy it was to just...kill him.
你个疯子
You're sick!
只有疯子才会这样做
Only a sick man would do it like this.
你以为我想这样吗
You think I wanted this?
没别的选择
There wasn't a lot on the menu.
但我的小队很好
I ran a good crew.
我说话算话
I kept my word.
你去问以西结 我说话算话
You ask Ezekiel -- I kept my word!
你可以...
You -- You could --
你可以回山顶寨
You could go back to the Hilltop.
那里没沦陷
It's still standing.
他们被放了一马
They're keeping them going.
回头吧
Just turn around.
你以为你能打赢尼根吗
You think you can beat Negan?
你打不赢
You can't.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表