No, I don't.
救世军今天在路上杀了我们的人
Saviors killed one of our own tonight on the road.
这事还没扯平 但这是个开始
We aren't even, but that was a start.
玛姬
Maggie.
加派警卫看守周围
Get more guards on duty.
加固防护墙 把尼尔埋了
Start fortifying the walls and bury Neil.
天一亮 其他人都去打理庄稼
First light, everybody else starts tending crops.
我们不是不放弃吗
I thought we don't give up.
没错 我们不放弃
No, we don't.
西蒙说其他人也被袭击了
Simon said the others are under attack,
也就是说没有新的补给品来了
which means there's no more supplies going in,
但可能会有人来
but there might be people.
我们得做好准备
We have to be ready.
山顶寨必须当最后的堡垒
Gonna be up to Hilltop to make the last stand.
结束了
It's over!
我确保了你们能从后面逃出去
I made sure you guys could get out the back.
我把车直接开到了路障前
I drove the convoy right up to the roadblock.
我知道那是什么
I knew what it was.
我不能回去了
I can't go back.
有个人跑了
One of 'em got away.
她会告诉他们的
She's gonna tell them.
他们是怎么逃出去的
How'd they get out?
是因为我做的事吗
Was it what I did?
是因为尤金
Eugene.
我还能帮你们
I can still help you.
我了解他们的行事规则 知道尼根的思维方式
I know how they work, how Negan thinks.
我希望你们赢
I want you to win.
我想让尼根死
I want Negan to die.
其余的事之后再了结
And we can settle up after.
我们得回去 立刻回去
We need to get back -- now.
我们人♥质♥多38个 别轻举妄动
放在他们能看见的地方
Leave it where they'll find it.
我们本来合作愉快
We had a good thing going.
对那孩子的事我也很难过
I felt bad about the kid, too.
我不希望那样 你知道的
I didn't want that. You know that!
现在要死很多很多人
And now a lot more people have to die.
有时候你必须忍♥气吞声
Sometimes you just have to swallow it!
我就是这样
I do.
天啊 我以为你也懂的
Jesus, I thought you knew that, too.
我喜欢你 以西结
I liked you, Ezekiel.
你的人会在救世堂的栅栏上
Your people are gonna look up at the Sanctuary fence,
看到他们死去的国王
and they're gonna see their king...is dead.
继续装车
Keep loading the trucks.
国王大人敢做任何事 打断他的手
His Highness tries anything, break his arms.
不再闹着玩了
Tired of playin' bean bag.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
米琼恩
Michonne.
米琼恩
Michonne.
米琼恩
Michonne!
卡尔
Carl.
朱迪思
Judith.
米琼恩
Michonne.
这游戏不再好玩了
This shit isn't funny anymore.
别逼我现在杀你 瑞克
Don't make me do this now, Rick.
我还给你安排了计划
I got plans for you.
把你一块块剁碎
Cut you up in little bitty pieces,
喂给行尸 同时逼你看着
feed you to the dead, and make you watch.
然后 当你变成了
Then, when you're some sort of
只有头的扭曲人彘后
screwed-up, creepy stump with a head...
我再杀了你
...that's when I'm gonna kill you --
当着所有人的面
in front of everybody.
-你♥他♥妈♥从来不闭嘴吗 -不闭
- You ever shut the hell up? - Nope!
你知道你儿子自愿赴死吗
You know your kid volunteered to die?
你是怎么教儿子的 瑞克
What kind of boy you raise, Rick?
我会修好他的
I'm gonna fix him.
因为我喜欢他
'Cause I like him.
过几年
A few years,
他就会成为我的得力手下
he's gonna be one of my top guys!
等我处理完你以后
When I am done with you,
永远不会有人再做你做的事
nobody will ever try to do what you did --
永远不会
not ever again!
你的朋友不会 你的儿子不会
Not your friends, not your son --
不准碰她
Don't you touch her!
该死
Shit.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
你错过了 你们都错过了
And you missed it -- all of you.
都是你的错
This is your fault.
米琼恩
Michonne!
他们在哪
Where are they?
天啊
Oh...God.
我带他来的
I brought him here.
就是这样
That's how it happened.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表