欢迎回家 小德怀特
Welcome home, Dwighty boy.
我得说
I gotta say,
你回来真是太好了
it is damn good having you back.
事情必须完成
See, things gotta get done.
我需要一流的手下助我获胜
I need my top guys out in front acing that shit.
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说你死里逃生了
Had yourself a close call, I hear.
我遭到了埋伏
I got ambushed.
中了一枪
I took this.
其他人没能逃走
The rest didn't walk away.
直到
Well, until...
我到了森林 继续前行
I got to the woods, kept going.
我朝山顶寨走去
You know, I headed toward Hilltop.
我想着我们的人
I figured our people would be
迟早会封锁那片地区
putting up a blockade sooner or later.
干得好
Good job.
但我们解除了封锁
But we pulled the blockade.
得让老鼠玩一会儿
Have to let the mice play a little,
因为
'cause, you know...
我们的人得分清轻重缓急
our people need to get their business in order.
你会看到的
You'll see.
不如你喝杯啤酒
So, why don't you just slug a beer,
穿上最好的背心 下楼去
put on your best vest, and get your ass downstairs,
因为像我所说
'cause like I said...
我们还有事情要做
...we got work.
好好搞
Get 'em good.
溅出来也没关系
It's all right if they spill out.
我要收集起来以备后用
I'm gonna gather up the jackpots for refreshers,
内脏就是内脏
and guts is guts.
深深地搅一搅
Push it in nice and deep.
好东西
That's the stuff.
天啊
Holy damn!
一定会非常棒的
This is gonna be all kinds of awesome.
等山顶寨尝到我们的苦头
Once the Hilltop just feels the tip of what we are packin'...
他们会立马跪下屈服
...they are gonna drop to their knees lickety-split.
是啊 老大
Yes, sir.
听好了
Listen up!
今天的重点是吓唬这些人
Today is about scaring these people.
我们不要打头 皮肉伤即可
We're not going for head shots, just flesh wounds.
伤一些人 让他们活着 变成行尸
Hit a few, leave 'em livin', let 'em turn.
但别杀了他们
But don't kill 'em.
小德
D.
尼根自己开车
Negan's handling his own transport,
你可以跟我坐一辆
so you can ride with me.
我打算侦察一下
Well, I'm gonna scout ahead,
看看前方有没有敌人
see if anything's coming our way.
想得很细致
Well, considerate thought,
但我们有侦察队在侦察 对吧
but we got scouts scouting, right?
比起你来更可牺牲的士兵
Far more expendable soldiers than you,
我不是说你可牺牲 完全不是这意思
which is not to say you're expendable -- at all.
听着 跟我坐一辆
Listen, ride with me,
我路上给你讲讲计划
we make sure you're up to speed on the plan.
这是尼根的意思
It's what Negan wants,
我不知道我们为什么还在唠叨
so I don't know why we're still jawing.
他说什么 我们就做什么
He says, we do.
你真美 宝贝
You look beautiful, baby.
来吧 亲爱的
Come here, sweetheart.
对
Yeah.
我
You know, I...
我环顾四周
I look around and...
想到了那些逝去的人
I think about the people that are gone...
和还在这里的人
...and the people that are still here.
这不对
It ain't right.
这也不公平
And it ain't fair.
听着 关于
Look, about...
我在救世堂的所作所为
what I did at Sanctuary,
试图迅速地结束一切...
trying to end it real quick...
我只是想做个了结
I just wanted it done.
我不想再给他们一个机会
I didn't want to give them another chance,
不能再给了
not again.
我当时根本没在乎有谁在那里
And I didn't care who was there.
我不知道这样是不是对的 还是...
I don't know if that makes it right or --
是对的
It does.
我当时不想错杀无辜
I didn't want to risk killing innocent people.
我本该只考虑我们的人
I should've just been worrying about our people.
其他人见鬼去吧
Hell with anyone else.
我们会继续抗争...
We'll keep fighting --
直到你准备好了
until you're ready.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready.
玛姬在外面设了警戒
Maggie's got lookouts out there.
八百米一个
Every half-mile,
相互传送信♥号♥♥ 我知道
waiting to signal each other, I know.
没错 我也准备去
Yeah. I'm going, too.
去确保我们所有人都准备好了
To make sure we're all ready.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
我们应该分头行动
We should split up.
要尽可能多覆盖一些范围
We're covering as much ground as we can.
好吧
All right.
我没事
I'm okay.
是吗
Yeah?
没事
Okay.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be okay.
达里尔...
Daryl...
谢谢你...
Thank you --
把他们安全带到这里
for getting them here.
你觉得他能缓过来吗
Think he'll come back from this?
你缓过来了吗
Have you come back?
我只是继续向前
I just keep going.
是啊
Yeah.
他们也会的
They will, too.
等我们了结这一切后会更难
It'll be harder after we finish this,
等一切都平静下来
when it's quiet.
只要尼根死了就不会更难
Not if Negan's dead.
至少对我而言不会
Not for me, at least.
对我而言也不会
Not for me, either.
你怎么看这个 小德
What do you make of this, D?
这个
This?
这个啊 我们这趟小旅行
This. Our little road trip?
了结一切的机会 没什么不对的
Opportunity to close. Nothing wrong with that.
拜托 小德
Come on, D.
说点真话
Let's rap here.
坦率一点
Let's get candid.
胡说几句
Let's get weird.
这里没别人 只有我俩
There's nobody here but us chickens.
两个头目之间的对话
Top guy to top guy,
我只想知道 按照你的分♥析♥
I just want to know if, in your analysis,
你真觉得在我们做了这么多 再加上
you believe these people are gonna cower and cave
这次警告之后 这群人真的会退缩吗
after we deliver what amounts to yet another warning.
-我可不是被请来动脑子的 -非也
- Don't get paid to think. - Not true.
非也
Not true.
我非常看重你的看法 德怀特
I value your perspective, Dwight.
正反[烙铁]两面你都熟
You've been on both sides of the iron.
如果你不打算回答的话
Well, if you're not gonna answer,
那我来随便表达一下
let me extemporaneously express
我怀疑这次行动
that I have my doubts this little maneuver
是否真能达到我们想要的效果
is going to deliver the desired outcome.
你觉得我们应该换种做法吗
You think we should do it different?
不 不不
No. No, no.
完全不是
Not at all.
按照老大的计划进行
The big man's plan will get it done,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表