一个不剩 在他们干了那么多坏事之后
Every last one? ?After what they've done?
不只是他们
And it isn't just them.
因为我们也站在这
'Cause we're here now,
这幅样子
to be this,
和他们做一样的坏事
do the same thing they do,
但我们继续
but we go on.
我们是一样的
You see, we are the same --
-摩根 -我们是一样的
- Morgan.- We're the same.
我们是一样的
We're the same,
所以别无选择
so there's no choice.
所有人都会变 但我们
Everybody turns, but w-we w--
有战争 之后就有和平
There's war, and then there's peace.
战争结束后我们要和这些人一起生活
We're gonna have to live with these people after.
我们必须找到和平共处的方法
We're gonna have to find a way to peace.
摩根
Morgan...
听清楚了
Make no mistake,
被我们迅速消灭的那些人
those we've so swiftly extinguished
很可能只是三大基地的其中一支驻军
are but perhaps one garrison in a compound of three.
但我们的首胜会带来第二次胜利
But our first victory will allow our second.
第二次会带来第三次
Our second will deliver our third.
快 我们走
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
安全
Clear.
该死
Damn it!
是他们
It's them!
那边 走
There! Go!
好了
Okay.
你现在有点迷糊
You're having a little trouble.
想停手了吗
You want to stop now?
可能还不想
Maybe not?
我没子弹了
I'm out!
快
Come on!
四人一组 搜索办公室
Teams of four, sweep the offices!
-亚伦 -瑞克
- Aaron! ?- Rick!
我们在电梯旁边
We're by the elevator!
结束了吗 摩根
Is it over, Morgan?
结束了吗
Is it?
什么
What?
我不对
I'm not right.
我知道 我不对
I know that -- I'm not right.
但那不代表我错了
But that doesn't make me wrong.
我不能参与其中
I can't be a part of this.
摩根
Morgan.
你是对的
You are right.
是他
It's him.
有人吗
Hello!
开门
Open the gates!
我需要帮助
I -- I need help!
我吃尽了苦头
I've been through hell!
我知道你在里面 我知道你能听见
I know you're in there! I know you can hear me!
怎么 门坏了吗
What, is the gate broken?
我叫他们上点油的
I-I've told them to oil that --
门没坏
The gate's not broken.
你为什么开着加百利的车
What are you doing with Gabriel's car?
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who that is.
车停在那我就开了
The -- The car was just there.
那你来这做什么
So what are you doing here?
我住在这
I live here.
这是我家
This is my home.
我建了这个地方
I built this place.
你当时不在
Uh, you weren't here for that,
但是有人可不是现在才蹦出来的
but some of us didn't just show up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your damn mouth!
你真的打算站在那
You're really gonna stand there and pretend
假装自己没出♥卖♥♥♥我们
you didn't try to sell us out,
没向救世军出♥卖♥♥♥这地方吗
sell this place out to the Saviors?
我是头脑清醒的
I was working for the side of sanity.
我努力营造和平
I was working for peace.
你威胁要把别人逐出这里
You threatened to kick people out.
我想要救人
I tried to save lives.
现在这些人都成了炮灰
Now those people are cannon fodder.
这些人想通过抗争过上更好的生活
Those people are fighting for a better life.
听着 "驱逐全家"都是尼根的点子
Look, the "Throwing out the families" Line was all Negan.
是他逼我说了那些可怕的话
He made me say those horrible things.
我去找他们 是是是
I went to them in -- in -- in --
你知道的 是为了
you know, in the interest of --
继续诚信友好的外交往来
of furthering good-faith diplomacy.
我想要救人
I tried to save lives.
有些人
Some people,
如果没有被复仇洗♥脑♥
without opinions colored by a preoccupation with vengeance,
可能会将之称为英雄行为
might call that heroic.
你只是为了你自己
You were looking out for yourself.
你是去背叛我们的
You went there to betray us.
去警告尼根我们要去攻击他们
To warn Negan that we were gonna fight.
你把凯尔拽到那里时 就是这样告诉他的
That's what you told Kal when you dragged him there.
所以凯尔才抛下你走了
It's why Kal left you there.
凯尔 凯尔有妄想症
Kal? Pfft. Kal is delusional.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the hell?
凯尔
Kal!
得了 兄弟
Hey. C'mon, man.
你知道自己戏挺多的
Y-You -- You know you can be dramatic.
高粱煎饼那事 记得吗
That -- That thing with the sorghum, huh?
你指你吃了一个小姑娘煎饼那事吗
You mean when you ate a little girl's pancakes?
我没吃那些煎饼
I did not eat those pancakes!
听着 不管怎样
Listen, for what it's worth,
我没有对你的目标造成任何负面影响
I did exactly zero harm to your cause.
尼根早就全知道了
Negan already knew everything.
再见 格雷戈里
Goodbye, Gregory.
等等 不要 求你了
Wait! No! Please!
好吧 我去那里是因为害怕
I -- All right, I went there because I was scared,
行吗
all right?
我知道你们打算开战
I knew you were going to fight,
而我 我并不想参与
and -- and I didn't want to be complicit.
因为我觉得你们赢不了
Because I didn't think you could win.
可我现在看到了 你早就看到的东西
But I see now what -- what you saw all along.
我明白了那些救世军根本不讲道理
That -- That -- that the Saviors can't be reasoned with.
确实只能与他们开战
That fighting them is the only way.
是我错了
I was wrong.
我犯了错 我很抱歉
I-I-I made a mistake, and I'm sorry.
求你了 玛姬
Please, Maggie.
我们都是普通人
We're all just human beings
会犯错误 有缺点 也有恐惧
with faults and flaws and -- and fears!
可你真是这样的人吗
But i-is this who you are?
毫不仁慈
H-Have you no mercy?
毫无人性
Have you no humanity?
毫无善心
Have you no charity?
求你了
Please!
打开门吧
Open the gate.
打开你的心
Open your heart.
别眼睁睁看一个活生生的人死在外面
Don't leave another human being out here to die!
放他进来
Let him in.
他的那些所作所为...
?With everything he did...
为什么
Why?
不值得杀他
He's not worth killin'.
至少现在不值得
Not yet, anyway.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret this.
我已经改过了
I've changed.
我现在坚信不疑
I-I'm a believer now.
你会看到的
You'll see.
玛姬
Uhhh...Maggie?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表