往前走 给其他人清出一条路来
Push through. Clear a path for the others.
加我一个
Count me in.
我也去
I'll go.
如果能给我弩
If I can have the crossbow --
不行 待在那儿别动
You can't. You'll stay right there.
你来吗
You coming?
我殿后 照顾大家
I'm gonna hang back, watch over the group.
走吧 赶紧搞定
Come on. Let's get this done.
玛格丽特 谢谢你和我说话
Margret. Thank you for speaking with me.
你想要什么 格雷戈里
What do you want, Gregory?
我知道我们看法向来不一致
I know we haven't exactly seen eye-to-eye on anything.
质疑过忠诚 推卸过责任
Loyalties have been questioned, fingers have been pointed...
抛开这些不谈 你得承认
All of that aside, you have to admit
你把我关在这以来
that, since you threw me in here,
我都表现得很好
my behavior has been pretty good.
你不能出来 格雷戈里
You're staying in, Gregory.
什么
What?
都不听我把话说完吗
So you're not gonna hear me out?
你不能永远把我关在这
You can't just leave me in here forever.
给我一个理由杀了你 就不用了
Give me a reason to kill you, and I won't have to.
他说得对
He's right, you know.
我们一直很听话
We've been good.
你叫我们做的 我们都做了
We've done everything you've told us to do.
然而昨晚 你还是杀了我们其中一人
And still, last night, you took one of us out and --
我知道自己做了什么
Yeah, I know what I did.
好吧
Okay.
你把我们当敌人对待得越久
The longer you treat us like the enemy,
-我们就会表现得越... -你们就是敌人
- the more we're gonna act... - You are the enemy.
我认为我们不必当敌人
I don't think we have to be.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
表现好的人能出来放风
Time outside the pen for good behavior.
每次一人 每天几分钟
You know, one at a time, a couple minutes a day,
到阴凉处待一会 做做运动
some -- some shade, exercise.
你想用多少枪指着我们都行
You can have all the guns on us you like.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我没有资源满足你
I don't have the resources to oblige you,
就算我想
even if I wanted to.
所以就这样了
So, that's it, then?
不
No.
我要停止供给你们食物
I'm cutting off your rations.
几天 也许更久
A few days, maybe longer.
-什么 -玛姬
- What? - Maggie...
我的人最重要
My people come first.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我想你有
I think you do.
或许我们可以绕过去
Maybe we can go around?
最浅的河段就在前面
The shallowest spot's straight ahead.
我们把行尸全干掉 人就能过去
We clear 'em out. That's how we get our people through.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
谁想帮我杀掉那只行尸
Who wants to help me take care of that?
恭喜 你刚毛遂自荐了
Congratulations. You just volunteered.
你的烧好像退了
Well...your fever appears to have broken...
但你的视力...
But your eyesight...
如果短期内没有改善
Well, if there's not some improvement soon,
恐怕就是永久损伤了
I'm afraid you're looking at permanent damage.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我能活下来 你感到遗憾吗
You're sorry I'm going to live?
你懂我意思
You know what I mean.
在这种环境下失去视觉
Losing your vision. In this.
这个念头难道不让你害怕吗
The thought of that doesn't scare you?
或是让你生气 哪怕只有一点
Or...piss you off, even a little bit?
我让上帝指引我前行
I'm letting Him lead the way.
我虽然看不见
I can't even see it,
但我能感觉到你脸上的表情
but I can feel the look on your face.
我不是说 是上帝指引我们来这里
I'm not saying God led us to this place.
让我们玩什么寻宝游戏
That this is some scavenger hunt He's put us on.
而是说 要在此刻寻找意义
But to search for meaning in this moment
只需环顾四周
simply by looking around...
或是感受...
Or -- Or feeling --
不会吧
You gotta be shitting me.
怎么了
What?
是车钥匙和地图
It's car keys and a map.
我看看
Here we go...
巴灵顿之家生活历史博物馆
Barrington House Living History Museum.
我们只偏离了几英里
We -- We can't be more than a few miles off.
你可以用刀掩护我
You could cover me with the knife.
是可以 但我要用枪掩护你
I could, but I'm covering you with this.
最后一只
Last one.
你确定不杀吗
Sure you don't want it?
浪费颗子弹吗 不用了谢谢
And waste a bullet? No thanks.
丹妮斯的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Denise.
我是真心的 我不奢望你原谅我
I truly am. I don't expect you to forgive me.
我不配
I don't deserve it.
我只想要你知道 就这样
I just wanted you to know, that's all.
你应该和救世军留在一起
You should've stayed with the Saviors.
我恨他们
I hate 'em.
我恨尼根
I hate Negan.
我不在乎
Don't care.
你不能换了阵营 当什么事都没发生过
You don't get to switch sides and make it okay.
我知道我不能
I know I don't.
永远都不能
I never will.
但现在这样杀了我
But killing me right now, like this...
又有什么用呢
What's that gonna do?
会让我感觉好很多
It's gonna make me feel a hell of a lot better.
我知道会这样的
I knew it was gonna happen.
我只想先帮你们赢下来
I just wanted to help you win first.
我是说他们不会蠢到来冒险的
Just sayin' they'd be idiots to risk it is all.
至少可以说我们搜过了
Least we can say we checked...
总比莫尼的差事好
Still rather be us than J-Money right now.
希望车还在车♥库♥里
Let's hope the car's actually in the garage.
在的
It is.
危险
院内有陷阱
卡森医生 停下 等等
Dr. Carson! Stop! Wait!
你做到了
You -- You -- You did it.
我可能得到了一些帮助
I think I might have had some help.
沼泽在那边 我们抄近路过去
The swamp's that way. Let's cut through there.
德怀特
Dwight?
你怎么了
The hell happened to you?
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead!
当时有埋伏
It was an ambush.
我们几乎被全歼 但我逃出来了
You know, they shot us to hell, but I got away.
一晚上都在东躲西♥藏♥
Spent the whole night hiding...
你们知道的 躲着行尸
You know, running from the dead ones...
试着回去
Trying to make it back.
劳拉怎么样了
What happened to Laura?
我想她可能也跑出来了
I thought she might made it out, too.
抱歉 小德
Yeah, I'm sorry, D.
没人见过她
No one's seen her.
那你们在这做什么呢
So, what are you doing out here?
追踪亚历山大那群人
Trackin' the Alexandrians.
想去沼泽探探 看能找到些什么
'Bout to check the swamp, see what we can see.
我刚从那边过来
I just came from there.
他们很聪明 没去那里
They were smart enough to steer clear.
现在 如果我是他们
Now, if I were them,
我会待在伯克斯小道附近
I'd stick closer to Burke's Pass.
隐蔽性更好 路更近
Good cover, straighter shot.
好 带路吧 小德
Yeah. Yeah, lead the way, D.
你没穿你的背心 几乎没认出来你
Barely recognized you without your vest.
还好我们没打你
Lucky we didn't shoot your ass.
你在做什么
What were you doing?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表