What are you doing out here?
我想来看看囚犯 但围栏空了
I went to check on the prisoners, but the pen was empty.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们没说去哪
They didn't say where they were goin'.
他们只是跑了
They just ran.
你没跑吗
And you didn't?
你看到了我们对尼根和西蒙来说一文不值
You saw what we mean to Negan and Simon.
说这话可能很蠢
Which might be a dumb thing to say --
我们对你们来说也不值什么
it doesn't make us worth much to your people, either,
但是留下的人都是真心的
but...those of us that stayed, stayed.
我们有很多机会逃跑
We had plenty of chances to run.
亨利
Henry!
亨利 如果你在下面 快出来
Henry, if you're down here, come on out!
我们所有地方都找过了
Yo. We've checked everywhere.
孩子不见了
The little man's gone.
有几个救世军说在其他人逃跑前
Hey. Some of the Saviors said Henry broke into the pen,
亨利闯进了围栏里
just before the others escaped.
他之前在那里 现在不在了
He was down there, and then he wasn't.
我告诉过他会发生什么
I told him... I told him what would happen.
你知道是什么
You know what it is.
你知道是什么
You know what it is.
你知道是什么
You know what it is.
你知道是什么
You know what it is!
你知道是什么
You know what it is.
你知道是什么 你知道的
You know what it is! You know!
怎么了
What is it?
代价太大
The cost.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表