...he's got to go, too.
今天我们要清理门户 瑞克
We are cleaning house today, Rick.
然后...就轮到你了
And then...there's you.
根本没必要战斗
It never had to be a fight.
你只用接受事实
You just had to accept how things are.
那么
So...
开始吧
here we go.
恭喜你 瑞克
Congratulations, Rick.
三
3!
二
2!
一
1!
上
Now!
尤金
Eugene!
他要跑了
He's running!
格雷戈里已经出来了吗
Is Gregory already out here?
我们把他留在屋里了
We left him inside the house.
把他交给他们吧
Let them have him. Shh!
继续走 去集♥合♥点
Keep going. To the rendezvous point.
其他人应该已经到了
The others should already be there.
-等等 -怎么了
- Hold up! - What's going on?
我去试试拖住他们
I'm gonna try and slow them down.
去吧 去吧
Go, go.
就你一个人吗
What, just you?
他们能听到她的声音
Look, they can hear her.
-在新泽西都能听到 -这我说不准
- They can hear her in New Jersey. - I don't know about Jersey,
但我不会让你一个人去
but I'm not letting you do this by yourself.
你觉得我可能给你枪吗
You think I'm gonna give you a gun?
给不给我都会留下来
I'm gonna stay one way or another.
有想跟我一起的吗
Any of you gents with me?
因为我跟她一起
'Cause I'm with her.
就算她不把我们当自己人
Even if she's not with us.
是他干的 抓住他
He did this! Get him!
摩根
Morgan.
摩根
Morgan.
你不用这么做
You don't have to.
把这里清理了吧
Let's clean this up now, shall we?
再等一下
Give it another second.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
拜托
Please.
我们输了
We're done.
结束了
It's over.
告诉你一件事
Just so you know,
点兵点将
eenie meenie miney moe,
都是胡扯
that was bullshit.
我做了选择
I made a choice.
我只是不想在一个孩子面前杀死他的父亲
I just didn't want to kill a kid's dad in front of him.
现在看来 杀你才是我最好的选择
Turns out that would've been the best thing I could've done.
如果当初我杀了你 那孩子还能活着
Had I done it, that kid might still be alive.
你被打败了
You're beat.
你的人都倒下了
Your people are down.
我会脱身的
I'll get out of it.
一向如此
I always do.
只剩你和我了 瑞克
It's just you and me, Rick.
而你 你内心支离破碎
And you -- you are torn open.
我更高大 更坏
I am bigger, I am badder,
还有根球棒
and I got a bat.
我们可以有未来
We can have a future.
我知道我有
I know I will.
给我十秒钟
Just give me -- give me 10 seconds
我能跟你解释
so I can -- I can tell you how.
不
No.
为了卡尔 给我十秒钟
Just give me 10 seconds for Carl.
十
10...
九
9...
卡尔说没必要...
Carl said it doesn't have to be --
没必要非得战斗
it doesn't have to be a fight anymore.
他错了 八
He was wrong. 8...
不 不 他说得对
No, no. He was right.
看你做了什么
Look what you did.
卡尔什么都不知道
Carl didn't know a damn thing...
救他
Save him.
不 玛姬 玛姬
No! Maggie! Maggie!
不 不行
No, he can't!
不
No!
不 他杀了格伦
No, he killed Glenn!
我们必须救他
We have to.
我们必须了结这一切
We have to end it!
瑞克
Rick!
我们必须纠正错误
We have to make it right!
纠正不了的 但这能结束一切
We can't make it right, but this makes it over.
-结束了 -不
- It's over. - No!
没结束
It's not over!
他死了才算结束
It's not over until he's dead!
他死了才算结束
It's not over till he's dead!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
所发生过的 我们所做过的
What happened, what we did...
我们所失去的
what we lost...
未来一定不只如此
there's gotta be something after.
举起手的都把手放下
The ones who have 'em up, put your hands down.
我们现在都要回家了
We're all gonna go home now.
尼根还活着
Negan's alive.
但他那套结束了
But his way of doing things is over.
不能接受这一点的人
And anyone who can't live with that
将会付出代价 我保证
will pay the price, I promise you that.
今天在场的
And any person here
任何崇尚和平公正的人
who would live in peace and fairness...
愿意求同存异的人
who would find common ground...
这个世界属于你们
this world is yours, by right.
我们是活人
We are life.
那些是死人
That's death!
它们要来杀我们
And it's coming for us.
除非我们团结一致
Unless we stand together!
所以回家吧
So go home.
然后开始工作
Then the work begins.
迎接新世界
The new world begins.
这一切
All this...
这一切都过去了
All this is just what was.
未来一定不只如此
There's gotta be somethin' after.
他们的枪是怎么回事
What happened to their guns?
是你干的吗
Was that you?
没错
It was.
我瞒着同事们
I introduced a sabotaging aspect
在制♥造♥过程中加入了破坏的一环
to the manufacturing process unbeknownst to my colleagues,
灵感来源于加百利故意的笨拙
inspired by Gabriel's purposeful ineptitude.
还有我吐在你身上前 你告诉我的一些事
And a few things you imparted to me before I vomited on you.
所以 我用一点小手段制♥造♥出了大故障
Ergo, I created a modicum of phooey for a full kablooey.
这是为了你吐在我身上
That's for the puke.
很公平
Fair play.
给亨利的
It's for Henry.
你能否告诉他 我不会有事的
Will you tell him I'm gonna be okay?
真的吗
Are you?
我会努力的
I'm gonna try.
我知道我必须没事
I know I need to be.
愿我的仁慈
My mercy...
胜过我的怒火
prevails...over my wrath.
打扰一下 玛姬
Excuse me. Maggie?
他们要回救世堂
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表