别害怕 亨利少爷
Fear not, young master Henry.
你会勇敢的
You will be brave.
因为你本就勇敢
Because you are brave.
我们面临严峻的机遇和挑战
We face dire challenge and chance.
我们的性命
Our lives...
生活方式
our way of life...
危在旦夕
it hangs in the balance,
犹如一块易碎的玻璃立在电线上
a fragile glass standing on a wire,
位于柏油马路上方
high above the asphalt,
而我们祈祷着阴天不会落雨一滴
as we pray for not one drop of rain under an overcast sky.
但我依然在笑
And yet, I smile.
我们会战斗 我们会流血
We will fight, and we will bleed...
但我依然在笑
and yet I smile.
我们要面对敌人
We shall face men,
一些因形势所迫而助纣为虐
some cornered into their roles by circumstance,
另一些是嗜血成性的亡命凶徒
some desperate murderers thrilled by blood.
我们要终结他们
We shall end them all.
亦如终结今日的进攻
As is our charge this day.
亦如终结我们的痛苦
As is our sorrow.
但我依然在笑
And yet, I smile.
我们将离开至亲
We will leave our loved ones...
穿过危险重重的道路
to traverse a dangerous road.
远离和平 踏入战场
Rushing out of peace into war.
但我依然在笑
And yet, I smile.
因为我们会从今日的战斗中找到荣耀
For we will mine glory from the rock of struggle this day.
我们将会尊重和保护这座死人之地中的
We will honor and protect this -- this bastion of life
活人堡垒 我们必将胜利
in a land of the dead, and we will win.
你们要信任国王 我们必将胜利
You trust the king -- we will win.
今天我微笑
I smile...
大笑
I laugh...
我万分欣喜
I rejoice this day...
因为在今天
for on this day,
我们梦想相通
we are joined in purpose and vision
我们心神合一
we are of a singular heart and mind.
今天 我们团结一致
On this day, we are one!
是的
Yeah! ?
-对 -没错
- Yes. - Yeah!
团结一致
We are one!
对
Yeah!
团结一致
We are one!
对
Yeah!
团结一致
We are one!
团结一致
We are one!
团结一致
We are one!
陛下
Your Majesty!
数量太多了
There are too many!
快走
Just go!
你能走路吗 陛下
Can you walk, Your Majesty?
必须用手杖撑着
With my cane. I have to.
我扶你
I got you.
我扶你
I got you.
你不能为我冒险
You cannot endanger yourself for me.
陛下 我必须这样做
Your Majesty... I have to.
蠢货 拿上枪
Asshats, get those guns,
我们赶紧走
and let's screw the hell off now!
我们需要帮助
We need some help here!
你们需要的是他妈加速
What you need is to hurry your asses up!
你们要是不在我走过转角之前
If you're not out of here with those guns
把枪搬出来
by the time I round this corner,
我就揍扁你们
I am gonna flay your asses!
说到做到
It is real now!
我们快好了 老天啊
We're almost done! Jesus!
-没搞错吧 -怎么
- What the hell? - ?What?
只剩这几箱0.50子弹了吗
Those are the only .50-cal buckets we got?
剩下的在库里
Got the rest in the pool.
这些只是用来打他们的
This was just to tear 'em up.
我们至少还有...
We got at least --
让她走
Let her go!
拿上枪
Grab the guns!
总部肯定出大事了
Shit has to be goin' down at HQ.
我们得赶紧把枪运过去
We gotta get this shit there now.
走
Go!
你有看见希瓦吗
Have you seen Shiva?
我们被袭击后就没见了
Not since we were hit.
我们能穿过...
We can get through them --
举起手
Hands up.
走吧
Let's move...
"国王陛下"
"Your Highness."
忘了你的剑了
Forgot about your blade.
给我
Give it to me.
我得靠它走路
It's how I can walk.
你可以留着拐杖
You can keep the cane.
我需要你帮忙
I'm gonna need your help.
我们有好长的路要走
We got a big trip ahead of us.
-去哪儿 -你猜
- Where? - ?Guess.
救世堂
The Sanctuary?
答对了
That's right.
大门已经关上了
The gates are down.
四周被行尸包围
It's surrounded by the dead.
他们出不来 我们也进不去
They can't get out. We can't get in.
或许你能帮我
Well, maybe you can help me
把机♥枪♥送过去
get our big guns over there
帮助挽回局势
to help remedy that situation.
弹♥药♥在车里吗
Ammo's in the truck?
救世堂至少还有三箱
There's another three up at Sanctuary and then some.
快点 给我走
Hurry up. Come on!
你走了这么远
You made it this long.
做了那么多破事
After pulling all the crap you did,
现在却要倒下吗
you're gonna lie down now?
我宁愿死
Better the dead be my end
也不愿当一个暴君的无名小卒
than a despot's meaningless foot soldier.
告诉我
Tell me...
尼根知道你叫什么吗
does Negan know your name?
我就是尼根
I'm Negan.
站起来
Get up.
我不会让你利用我伤害我的子民
I will not let you use me to hurt my people.
你的子民
"Your people"?
你是说那些被你哄骗
You mean all those sheep you rooked
以为你是王的奴才吗
into thinking you're a king?
我听说过你的事
Yeah, I heard your story.
我们都听说过
We all did.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Now. Move!
你在马戏团工作吗
You work at a circus?
不在
No.
我曾觉得有可能 但想想不对
Yeah, I thought maybe, but nah.
马戏团可不会善待动物
They don't treat animals too nice at the circus.
而那只猫特别钟爱你
And that cat just loves you.
它给了你一切 不是吗
It gave you everything, didn't it?
给了你手段 让你编故事
Gave you an angle, a story.
不得不佩服你
Got to hand it to you --
你真有一套
you played your cards good.
把子民耍得团团转
You played "Your people" Good.
他们深信你的鬼话
They ate that horseshit right up.
为你种庄稼
They grew food for you.
为你建高墙
Built those walls for you.
见鬼 瞧瞧
Hell, look at that.
你害死了他们 他们依然追随着你
You got them all killed -- they're still following you.
但没了那只老虎
But take away that tiger...
你还算什么
what's left?
不过是某个穿着戏服的骗子
Just some meaningless con man in a costume.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表