北边 西边 南边 汇报
North, West, South, report.
你那话是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是我说的意思
What I said.
你希望他能活下去
You hope the guy makes it.
这不够
That's not enough.
-如果你♥他♥妈♥在乎... -卡尔
- If you give a shit -- - Carl.
如果你在乎 就做点什么
If you care, you do something.
不要只是希望
You don't just hope.
仅仅希望是不够的
It takes more than that.
我就这意思
That's what I meant.
战斗过后会有收获
There's gonna be something after the fight's over.
不是每个人都有
Not for everyone.
好吧 但是
Okay, yeah, but...
你的收获是什么
What about for you?
跟照片上不同
Different from picture.
简迪斯
Jadis!
子弹来自窗户
It's coming from the window!
我们反击 然后撤退
We hit it and fall... back.
快走
Go!
他们逃出来了
They got out.
没过多久 我们得警告大家
It hasn't been long. We have to warn everyone.
他们会反击的
They're gonna hit back.
我们可以在东边哨点附近弄到车 然后分头走
We can get the cars near the East lookout and split up.
也许得找别的车
Might have to find other rides.
狙击手可能开车逃走了
The snipers probably used theirs to get away.
我想他们没逃走
I don't think they got away.
你会活下去的 爸爸
You're gonna live, Dad.
我们为什么要这样做
Why are we doing this?
为什么要反抗他们
Why are we fighting them?
不就是为了不让他们如愿吗
So it isn't like how they want it,
不让大家为他们工作
with everyone working for them,
不让大家为他们活着
everyone living for them?
我们反抗是为了所有人一起奋斗
We're fighting so it's all of us working together
不仅仅是为了杀别人
for something more than just killing other people.
你觉得我们以后
Well, you think we're gonna be out there,
会跟尼根一起摘草莓吗
picking strawberries with Negan?
如果有必要的话
If that's what it takes.
仅仅希望是不够的
It's more than just hope.
难道我们要杀光他们所有人吗
What, are we just gonna kill all of them?
找到前进的办法更难
Finding some way forward, that's harder.
更有意义
That's something more.
爸爸 必须那样
Dad, that's how it's got to be.
他们一定会跟我们谈 对吧
They have to talk to us, right?
毕竟我们远道而来
After coming all this way?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是
I was just...
怎么了
What?
埃里克和我之前会像这样
Eric and I used to take trips like this...
开车寻找幸存者
back when we were looking for people
带回亚历山大
to bring to Alexandria.
我们几天前开去了山顶寨
We drove to the Hilltop just a few days ago
帮忙为车上装甲
and...helped armor those cars.
他就在你现在坐的地方
He was always right there, where you are now.
我只是
I was just...
想起了那一切
remembering that.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我得确保他的死有意义
I need to make sure he died for a reason.
你刚在说什么
Tell me what you were saying?
我在说
I was, uh...
我在想海边旅馆
I was just thinking about Oceanside.
想知道她们会不会跟我们谈
Wondering if they'll talk to us.
希望她们会
I hope so.
我们尽量别惊动她们
We got to try not to scare them.
塔拉说过 在遇见她之前
Tara said that, up until her,
她们都是见人就杀的
they killed on sight.
这次风险很大
It's going to be a risk.
我们需要她们的支持
We need to have them be a part of this.
我们需要说服她们
We just have to convince them.
必须说服
We have to.
我们应该把枪带来还给她们
We should've brought guns for them.
我们必须留着那些枪
We have to hold on to those guns.
我可以把我的枪给辛蒂
I could give Cyndie mine.
你必须得有枪 伊妮德
You're gonna need your gun, Enid.
是啊
Right.
真希望这一切在我用到枪之前就结束了
I just want it to end before that.
我也希望
I do, too.
你会开车吗
You know how to drive?
会
Uh, yeah.
算会吧
Well, sort of.
反正比卡尔开得好
I'm better than Carl, anyways.
你为什么转向了
Why are you turning?
我们应该径直朝前的
We're supposed to be going straight.
我想去看一个东西
Uh, I just want to check something out.
就是想给她们准备一些她们用得上的东西
Maybe it's just about giving them something they can use.
说得对
You're right.
我们不能空手去
We can't show up empty-handed.
社交礼仪
Social graces.
罗阿诺克酿酒厂
前方2英里
我们很快就回来
We'll be back soon.
我会把你♥爸♥爸也带回来 好吗
I'll bring your daddy, too, okay?
能和我说"拜拜"吗
Can you say bye-bye?
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye-bye. -Bye.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you came back.
我们一起行动比较好
It's better we go out there together.
计划成功了
It worked.
我们冲进去 让他们投降
We'll roll in, tell them to give up.
他们就会投降了
They're gonna give up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没做到
I couldn't.
不用道歉
Don't be.
成功了
It worked.
爸爸
无论如何都要活下去
成功了
It worked.
我们撞开了门 行尸进去了
We opened it up for the walkers. They're in.
好
Okay.
那我们一鼓作气做完 按计划来
So we'll finish it, just like we planned.
好
Yeah.
你回来时去了那间仓库吗
You stop by that warehouse on your way back?
有找到什么枪♥支♥弹♥药♥吗
Find any guns, ammo?
没 没什么重武器
No, nothing heavy.
只有一些闪光弹 烟雾弹...
Just some stun grenades, smoke grenades...
还有汽笛 八成是用来引行尸的
air horn, probably for redirects.
好吧
Cool.
他们投降之后
Well, after they surrender,
我们可以用这些东西引开尸群
we should use this stuff to redirect the herd.
我们该带上这些东西
We should take it with us.
好 没问题
Yeah. That's good.
堆起来
Yeah, stack it up.
没错 继续放
Yeah, keep going.
太好了
Great.
那个看起来很重的箱子呢
What about that really heavy-looking crate?
棒极了
Awesome.
汽笛呢
What about the air horn?
酷 好吧
Cool. Okay.
没问题
Sure.
好 我能行
Yeah, I got it.
罗阿诺克酿酒厂
这里可以吗
This good?
不知道
I don't know.
是个不错的地方
It's as good a place as any.
是啊
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表