我也许会死
I might die.
我很可能会死
I very likely will die.
我不求活着
I'm not asking to live.
您让我赎罪了
You've given me redemption,
所以我不再惧怕死亡
and it's that which makes me no longer fear death.
我怕的
What I fear...
是无用之死
is a fruitless death.
我要求的
What I ask for...
在您给了我那么多之后
after you have given me so much...
就是使命
...is purpose.
醒醒 鸡蛋薄煎饼 格雷戈里
Wakey, wakey, eggs pancakey, Gregory.
不说声谢谢吗
No thank you?
不说声好棒吗
No "Yay!"?
这煎饼是我亲手做的
These cakes are made from scratch by yours truly.
我用了山顶寨的纯正高粱
I used genuine Hilltop sorghum.
亲自碾磨的
Milled it myself.
是吗
You -- You -- You did?
是啊
Uh-huh.
这托盘上爱意满满呢 格雷戈里
There is a lot of love on this tray, Gregory,
因为我想表达对你的爱
because I wanted to express love to you.
因为你做了正确的事
'Cause you did the right thing.
我告诉过你 如果山顶寨有什么不对劲
I told you if things started to feel hinky at the Hilltop
就来找我
to come see me.
我按你说的做了
A-And I did.
毫不犹豫
With zero hesitation.
是啊
Yes.
你按我的指示
You went to the satellite outpost
去了卫星站
as I instructed.
那真是了不起啊
Which was incredibly impressive.
你已经跟我说过了
You told me that already.
是吗
I did?
三次了
Three times.
听着 你来找我了
Listen, you came to see me.
尽管我已经离开了
And though I was already away,
去处理内乱的事
dealing with that... rank betrayal,
而你不知道
which was unknown to you...
是的 我的确不知道
Oh, indeed, it was unknown.
我的确不知道
It was, indeed, unknown.
你等了我
And you waited for me.
因为我想跟你说
'Cause I wanted to tell you about...
山顶寨 亚历山大和神之国的事
well, Hilltop and Alexandria, the Kingdom.
但你那时候在亚历山大已经知道这事了 对吧
But you were finding out at that point in Alexandria, right?
格雷戈里 你不用一遍又一遍地解释
Gregory, you don't need to explain yourself over and over again.
听我说
Hear me when I say,
我告诉你 你做了正确的事
I'm telling you, you did the right thing.
每一步都对
Every step of the way.
你为什么带我来这里
Why did you bring me here?
我带你来这里
I brought you here
是因为我们如今濒临绝境
because we now stand on the precipice of greatness.
你说你可以解决问题
You said you could solve the problem.
就是今天了 格雷戈里
Today's the day, Gregory.
你用我的爱填满肚子
You fill your belly up with my love,
然后去解决问题
and then you solve it.
好
Aye, aye.
我
Well, I, uh...
首先我想说
I'd just like to start by saying
感谢今天邀请我来
thank you for having me here today.
尼根 我就和你直说了
Negan, let me lay this down straight for you.
这些我全懂
I know how it is...
管理资源和人口
negotiating the slippery, steep terrain
是非常微妙而难以处理的事
of managing resources and the population
而且还有可怕的"未"
and the big, scary U.
你应该知道那指什么 就是"未知情况"
which you might know, it's called the unknown.
听着 我这话是认真的
Listen, I-I mean it when I say it --
尼根 我不比你更喜欢杀人
Negan, I don't like killing people any more than you do.
我喜欢杀人
I like killing people.
我...
Oh. Well, I --
我觉得重点在于杀死正确的人
I say it's about killing the right people.
你在正确的时间杀死正确的人...
So, you kill the right people at the right time...
一切都水到渠成
everything falls into place.
大家都开心
Everybody's happy.
当然其中一部分人会更开心一些
Well, some people more than others.
但是你杀了一个
But you kill one,
就能拯救上百个
and you could be saving hundreds more.
这才是我们的使命
And that is what we are all about.
我们拯救人们
We save people.
所以...
That's...
所以你们才自称"救世军"
That's why you're called the -- the Saviors.
我去抽根烟
Gonna grab a smoke.
现在吗
Now?
你不想听这些吗
You don't want to hear this?
不需要听
Don't need to.
告诉我该去哪 该做什么 我自会落实
Tell me where to go and what to do, I'll make it happen.
我们刚刚讲到哪了 格雷戈里
Where were we, Gregory?
对了...
Oh, that's right --
你刚刚在和我说你不喜欢杀人
you were telling me that you don't like to kill people,
而我说我喜欢...
and I was saying that I do --
只要情势所需
under the right circumstances.
我们...我们所处的
Well, this -- this situation
这个...这个情况
that we -- we find ourselves in,
这个...这个冲突...
this -- this conflict...
我可以把它扼杀在摇篮里
I can stop it ?before it even gets started.
我是说 就这样
I mean, here it is.
我去找我的人 告诉他们
I go to my people, and I -- I tell them
假如你们走上这条...
if -- if you're joining with this --
不正确的道路
this misled crusade,
你们就不再是山顶寨的居民了
you're no longer citizens of the Hilltop.
你们出去自生自灭吧
You're out on your asses.
你还是他们的领袖吗
You're still their guy?
他们还听你的吗 格雷戈里
They still listen to you, Gregory?
你还有权放逐他们吗
Can you exile people?
山顶寨是我的地盘
The Hilltop is my house.
我依旧是他们的领袖
I'm still the guy.
我一直是他们的领袖
I've always been the guy.
假如你还是他们的领袖
If you're still the guy,
假如你确实一直是他们的领袖
if, indeed, you have always been the guy,
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么会不知道那个寡妇
then why the hell didn't you know about the widow
领着一队你的人
leading an army of your people
在亚历山大偷袭了我
straight up my ass in Alexandria?
你知道我是怎么想的吗 格雷戈里
You know what I think, Gregory?
我觉得你就是根墙头草
I think you're playing both sides.
我觉得你是个虚伪的政客
I think you are a thin-dicked politician
带着那副虚伪的嘴脸两头讨好
threading the needle with your thin, thin dick.
到底听你的话是正确的选择呢
Now, is listening to you the right way to go,
还是此时此地干点别的事更正确呢
or is it the right place and time for something else?
不不 我没想那么做
No, no. Not trying to do that.
不 不...
No, not --
直到他们开始行动
I was -- wasn't aware of things
我才意识到发生了什么
until they were already in -- in motion.
我半点没有犹豫
N-No hesitation.
我从头到尾都是忠诚的
Allegiance, right there, the whole thing.
我只是...在我知道之前我一直不知情
I just -- I-I didn't know until I-I knew, you know?
格雷戈里
Gregory.
我相信你
I believe you.
现在你得让尼根相信你
Now make Negan believe you, huh?
山顶寨是我的底盘
The Hilltop is mine.
我让狐狸钻进了鸡窝
I let a fox into my hen house.
她和她的人利用了我慷慨的天性
She and her people took advantage of my generous nature.
我现在明白了 我会弥补的
I see that now, and I will fix it.
假如我们摆好阵势过去
If we go in with the right stage picture,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表