你知道他是医生吗
Did you know he was a doctor?
这是你带他回来的原因吗
Is that why you brought him back?
他一个人活不下去
He wasn't gonna make it alone.
他需要我们
He needed us.
这就是原因
That's why.
他是加油站那个人
He was the one at the gas station.
水 给他喝水
Water. Give him water.
慢点 好吗
Easy. You got it?
慢点 慢点
Slowly, slowly.
停下
Make it stop.
让他们停下
Make them stop.
-我做不到 -你可以
- I can't. - You can.
你是他们的一员
You're one of them.
他们会听你的
They'll listen to you.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
你说过山顶寨是安全的 对吧
You said that Hilltop's safe, right?
没错
Yeah.
我们得把大家带到那里去
We need to get everybody there.
我们可以把卡尔带过去
We can get Carl there.
他们以为你们逃到了林子里
And they think all of you got away in the woods.
如今他们正在外面搜寻你们
They're out there, looking.
他们看见我们往西边去了
They saw us go West,
所以我们不能去西边
so we won't go West.
你们最明智的选择是待在这里
Your best chance is to stay here
等他们离开
until they're gone.
不
No.
如果他们找到了我们 我们就死定了
They find us here, we're dead.
他们就快消停了
They're almost done.
一定的
They gotta be.
他们的目标不是毁掉这个地方
It wasn't about destroying the place.
他们没有足够的弹♥药♥那么做
They don't have the ammo for that.
等风头过去
After they let up,
等他们离开之后
after they're gone,
我们就走
that's when we go.
好的
Okay.
我们等
We wait.
你确定去山顶寨是最好的选择吗
You sure going to Hilltop's the best plan?
你有更好的选择吗
You got a better one?
你们所有人 聚在同一个地方
All of you in one place, together...
我们所有人聚在一起...
All of us together...
将成为他们最可怕的噩梦
We'll be their worst damn nightmare.
假如我们要绕开他们
If we don't go through 'em,
那就必须穿过院子
we gotta go through the courtyard.
暴露在外
Exposed.
该动手了
This is it.
该动手了
This is it.
你想让我来吗
You want me to just do it?
不
No.
不 不
No. No.
全干掉
Got all of 'em.
不然他们有可能抓住亨利
They could've found Henry.
我知道
I know.
我担心的不是他们
I'm not worried about them.
走吧 小子们
Come on, boys.
别磨磨唧唧的
Get the damn gum off your shoes.
出发
Let's go!
会出乱子吗 以西结
Is it gonna go bad, Ezekiel?
会不会出什么岔子
Is this going to turn into something else?
你是今晚的编剧 加文
You are the author of this night, Gavin.
今晚的结局该和你创造的开头相称
Its close shall be fashioned by your start.
你走了
You left.
你应该在休息的
You were supposed to be resting.
我不累
I'm not tired.
是啊
Yeah.
你看上去光彩照人
You look great.
这一切必须停止 米琼恩
It's gotta stop, Michonne.
本来不应该是眼下这个情况的
It's not supposed to be like this.
我知道本来可以更好的
I know it can be better.
他们听着像是消停了
Sounds like they're letting up.
看来你说得对
Looks like you were right.
他们撤了
They're leaving.
也许吧
Maybe.
要我去看看吗
Want me to go take a look?
那里
There.
总比住在化工厂好
...sure as shit gonna beat living in that chemical dump.
你想要那间房♥
Hell, you want that room.
得和我打一架才行
you're gonna have to fight me for it...
别管了
Leave it.
别管了
Leave it.
走吧
Let's go.
给以西结留点空间
Leave some room for Ezekiel.
给他拿个枕头之类的
Get him a pillow or something.
这是他最后一程了
It's gonna be his last ride.
至少让他舒服点
Let's at least try to make him comfortable.
你努力 努力 不断努力
You try, and you try, and you try,
你期望 期望 不断期望
and you hope, and you hope, and you hope.
只希望一切最终能尘埃落定
Just wantin' things to finally just settle.
努力实现所谓该死的平衡
Achieve some goddamn, hard-fought equilibrium.
但是不
But, no.
永远会变成这样
It always comes down to this.
永远会变得黑暗 丑陋
It always has to get dark and ugly...
不人道
and inhuman.
你知道我不喜欢这样 对吗
You know I don't like this, right?
现在回头还来得及
It is not too late to walk back from something decided.
你回头了
You did,
看看你的下场
and look where it got you.
杜克 保利 你们在哪
Duke. Paulie. Where you at?
别折腾了 赶紧拿起对讲机回话
Stop pickin' dingles, grab your walkie, and respond!
戈麦斯
Gomez?
戈麦斯
Gomez!
现在回头还来得及
It is not too late to walk back from something decided.
该死 来了
Shit. There it is.
把他带进去 快点
Get him inside. Now!
我调整了这些厨具
I calibrate this cooker properly,
我们想烤多少苹果就烤多少
we'll be lousy with baked apples ad infinitum.
我诚邀你当我的副厨
It would be my honor if you considered to be the sous to my chef.
或者我可以当副厨 你当主厨
Or I could be said sous, and you shall surely chef.
在那之前 这只黄苹果归你了
'Til then, this Golden Delicious has your name on it.
谢谢你 尤金
Thanks, Eugene.
谢谢
Thanks.
救世军走了
The Saviors are gone.
我们可以带大家去山顶寨
We can get everyone to Hilltop.
我们可以送卡尔去
We can get Carl there.
卡尔 不行
Carl? No.
达里尔可以搞一辆车
Daryl can get one of the cars.
卡尔撑不住...
Carl won't make --
他不能离开这里
He can't leave here.
-我得和他待在一起 -瑞克
- I have to stay with him. - Rick.
他撑不住
He can't.
我必须留下来
I have to stay.
那我们都留下来
We'll both stay.
你能...
Will you --
你能带朱迪斯走吗
Will you take Judith?
她得去那里
She needs to be there.
如果她...
If she...
如果...
If...
出事...
happens...
我带她去
I'll take her.
我带她去 我会保护好她
I'll get her there. I'll keep her safe.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表