确保你没事
Making sure you were okay.
我看到你追他了
I saw you running after him.
你为什么不阻止我
Why didn't you try and stop me?
当时也没人能阻止我
No one could've stopped me.
我要你等着
I told you to wait!
说不定他已经全告诉他们了
For all we know, he could be telling them everything!
尼根可能已经在来的路上了
Negan could be on his way here right now!
他没有 他不会的
He isn't. He won't.
他把他们引走了
He led them away.
他们是冲着我们的方向来的 他救了我们
They were coming right for us, and he saved us.
她说得对 他救了我们 我看到了
She's right. He did. I saw it.
我不在乎他做了什么
I don't give a damn what he did.
他可以和他们待在一起
He can stick with them,
他可以回来 妈的 可以逃跑
he can come back -- hell, he can run.
等我找到那个贱种 我就...
When I find that son of a bitch, I'm gonna --
走吧
C'mon.
你确定不要我开车吗
You, uh, sure you don't want me to drive?
我真的不介意
I really don't mind.
我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
举起手来 混♥蛋♥
Hands up, assholes.
他们一定是听见枪声了
They must've heard the gunfire.
上帝依然在指引我们
He's still leading the way.
相信这点 你就能看到前路
Believe it, and you'll see it.
我想我看到了
I think I do see it.
拜托 那可是医生 可恶
C'mon, man! That's the doctor, damn it!
我们惨了
That's our asses.
快他妈拿枪上车
Get your damn gun, and get in the cab.
不
No.
我们走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
是他们干的吗
Was it them?
他当时在帮助陌生人
He was helping a stranger.
在这种情况下 他仍在帮助陌生人
In the middle of all this, he was helping a stranger.
你问你哥哥
You asked about your brother.
是谁杀的
Who killed him.
是加文
It was Gavin.
你杀了他 所以
And you got him, so...
抱歉
Sorry.
我只想感谢你接纳我
Just wanted to thank you for your hospitality.
这没什么
It's not much.
你错了
You're wrong.
这是一切
It's everything.
你这里有医院 诊所之类的地方吗
Do you have a hospital here, some kind of infirmary?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
只是 我有些医疗经验
I just...have some medical experience.
想着我能做点贡献 帮帮忙
Thought I could pitch in and help.
在拖车里
In the trailers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
瞧瞧你 大人物
Well, look at you, Mr. Big Shot.
这是你命中注定要做的事
You were destined for this.
生产线上必须戴手套和护眼
Nobody on the line without gloves and proper eye protection.
我只想帮忙
I just thought I could help.
要不你教我做颗子弹
Maybe you could show me how to make one.
你可以帮我点餐
You can help by taking my dinner order,
用长距离对讲机转告塔尼娅
relaying it to Tanya via the longrange.
鸡蛋就可以 加上点番茄
Eggs will do nicely. Dancing with tomatoes.
一份番茄卷蛋 没问题
One tomato omelet -- you got it.
别卷 要炒碎
No fold over. I'm talkin' a scramble.
给我的团队多来几份
Several of them, actually. For my crew.
不要番茄 要辣椒 多放点
No damn tomatoes. Peppers, lots of 'em.
有放多少放多少
As many as you got.
你听到了
You heard the man.
我想把食堂设在这里
And I'd like said repast set up over here,
西北角 我在此正式宣布
in the Northwest corner, which I hereby
此处为车间食堂 休息室
designate as this workplace's official cafeteria, break room,
兼动员室
and motivational presentational cubby.
而且我稍后需要人给我的额头擦汗
And my brow will soon be in need of wiping.
看看我找到了谁
Lookee what I found.
他给我讲了一个很有趣的故事
And he told me a very interesting story
关于他是怎么逃出我们温馨之家的
about how he made his way out of our lovely home.
是卡森帮我的
It was Carson.
我早说了吧
Did I call it or what?
我很高兴
I am agog.
但为什么带他来这里
But why bring him here?
你需要人手分拣弹壳对吧
Well, you need an extra set of hands to sort out those bullet casings, right?
显然他眼睛什么也看不清
Apparently, his eyes don't work for shit,
但他有手
but he does have a set of hands.
我们先试用吧
We'll see if it helps.
我现在只有少量弹♥药♥
I only have a few bullets as it is --
质量很高 但数量不足
quality munitions, but the quantity is full-on scant.
所以要想得到弹♥药♥补给 还得几天
It's still gonna be a few more days before we have any sort of supply to speak of.
尤金
See, Eugene...
这样可不行
that simply doesn't work for me.
我想我们可以
I think a more biblical approach
用古战法制♥造♥最大的恐惧
for maximum fright may be in order.
我们可以搭几台中世纪投石器
We could rig several medieval-style catapults,
将行尸四肢和躯干投入敌防区内
start launching undead arms, legs, torsos over their defenses,
也可以是头颅或内脏
maybe heads or, you know, big piles of guts.
纯心理战
You know, pure psych-ops.
造成极大的心理创伤
I mean, there's some really traumatic theatrics there.
谢谢
Thank you.
粪堆里刚开出了一朵玫瑰
I do believe a rose just sprang out of that pile of shit.
走吧
Let's roll.
明天是个大日子
Big day tomorrow.
我以为
I thought --
我以为我找到了
I thought I found it.
我命中注定要做的事
What I was meant to do --
你找到了
You have.
我也找到了
So have I.
开始分拣吧
Now get sortin'.
速度快点
Let's pick up the pace.
囚犯将成对外出放风
Prisoners will be taken out in pairs,
在武装守卫的看守下
under armed guard,
工作 运动 如有必要的话 接受治疗
for work, exercise, and, if necessary, medical attention.
你们先开始清理畜舍
You'll start by cleaning the stables.
食物呢
What about food?
四分之一配给
Quarter rations --
-和我们一样 -玛格丽特
- same as all of us. - Margret --
别说逼我关你回去的话
Don't say anything that'll make me put you back in there.
不 我很感激 真的
No. I-I appreciate this. I-I do.
救世军依然会来
The Saviors are still coming.
食物所剩无几
Barely any food left,
补给非常稀少
supplies just stretched out to nothing.
也许我们该考虑一下撤离
M-Maybe we ought to consider evacuation.
撤离
Evacuation?
是的 我们逃跑 活下去
Yeah. We run, we live.
我是说 我们怎么可能赢
I mean...how can we win?
看看周围 格雷戈里
Look around, Gregory.
我们怎么可能输
How can we lose?
开门 是瑞克
Open the gates! It's Rick!
你们知道是怎么回事
You all know how it works.
被咬一口
You get a bite,
或者被它们搞伤
some kind of wound from one of these things,
你会被感染 然后死掉
something from them gets in you, and you die.
加入不死大军
You join the club...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表