你会...做的
you will -- you'll act.
有发现
Got something.
好像是一辆卡车
Looked like a truck,
但是开过了水塔看不到了
but I lost visual from the water tower.
是我们的人
It's one of ours.
塔尼娅 你好
Tanya, hello.
你说一周 已经一周了
You said a week. It's been a week.
我们的约定呢 我的音响呢
Our deal? My boombox?
是的 我是说...
Well, yes, I mean --
你修好了吗
Did you fix it?
你是认真的吗
A-are you serious?
是的
Yeah.
还没修好
Well, it's not ready.
我们被行尸掐着喉咙
Our neck is in the noose of the deceased,
情况越来越恶劣
and it is tightening with every ticktock.
你一点都不担心我们被困在这里吗
Are you not distressed that we're trapped?
我以前就被困在这里
I was already trapped here.
明天之前给我 尤金
You've got until tomorrow, Eugene,
然后再议
and then we renegotiate.
等等
Wait.
虽然没有修好 但是能不能把
Would it be possible to take possession of the second bottle
第二瓶先预付给我
despe the delivery delinquency?
我们说好的是先给你一瓶
The deal was one bottle up front
修好后再给你一瓶
and one bottle after you fix it.
我很需要
I need it.
你要用来当燃料之类的吗
You making it into jet fuel or something?
晚上我都要喝个1.5盎司左右
I've taken to throwing 1.5 fluid ounces down my gullet most P.M.S
才能够进入越来越不安稳的睡眠
as a necessary requirement to catching some increasingly elusive Z's.
所以我需要这些傻笑饮料
Ergo, I need the giggle juice.
我明白
I get it.
我也需要助眠
I need help sleeping, too.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你明白
Yes, you do.
你帮助他们 尤金
You help them, Eugene.
你帮助他
You help him.
我试图阻止过
I tried to stop this.
我和弗兰基来找你
Me and Frankie, we came to you,
寻求帮助
and we asked you for your help.
你本可以让这个地方变得不一样
You could've changed this place into something else,
变得更好
something better.
但你只为自己着想
But you took care of you,
现在你得承受后果
and now you've got to live with that.
我希望这能帮你
I hope this helps.
但其实帮不了
But it won't.
尼根要见你
Negan wants you.
我们的人很快就到救世堂
Our people are gonna be at the Sanctuary soon,
要求他们投降
asking for their surrender.
我们快成功了
We're almost there.
所以我们才要这么做
That's why we do it.
我们要确保成功
We make it happen.
我们与上方窗户的人交火来掩护你
So we cover you with crossfire from the upper windows,
你开车穿过尸群
you crash the truck into the walkers
撞向大楼
and through to the building.
对 撞个豁口 救世军自助餐
Yep, crack it open, Savior buffet.
你确定工人会逃掉 到楼上去吗
You know the workers will make it away, up the stairs?
他们在大楼的另一边 应该能逃掉
They're on the other side of the building. They should make it.
你确定吗
You sure?
我们这样做之后
After we do this,
他们别无选择 只能投降
their only choice is to give up.
这有风险 他们也许能看到卡车来
It's risky. They could see the truck comin'.
救世军的仓库里
There weren't any more weapons
已经没有武器了 不是吗
at the Saviors' warehouse, right?
火箭筒没火箭弹了
No more rockets for the RPGs.
我们只能利用现有的东西
We work with what we got.
你们还有我
You got me.
以及其他狙击手
Other snipers, too.
如果救世军看到你们来 我们负责掩护
Saviors see you comin', we got you covered,
不惜一切代价
whatever it takes.
我想了结这事
I want it done.
我想了结他们
I want them done.
很好
Good.
我们到底行不行动
So, we doin' this or what?
我们为什么不按原计划 耐心等待呢
W-Why don't we just wait it out like we planned?
米琼恩说得对
Michonne's right.
你的提议太冒险了 可能会出岔子
What you're talking about is risky. Things could go bad.
带音箱的那辆卡车差点引走了尸群
The truck with the speakers almost took all those walkers away.
差点出了岔子 还可能发生其他意外
It almost did go bad. Something else could.
就算不出意外
Even if it don't,
我们也失去神之国的战士了
we don't got the Kingdom fighters no more.
如果救世军决心抵抗
I mean, if the Saviors want to put up a fight,
我们也没有足够的人手迫使他们投降
we don't got the numbers to make 'em surrender.
所以瑞克去找拾荒者谈判了
That's why Rick's talking to the Scavengers.
你中了枪 他们骗了我们
You got shot. They lied to us.
现在你倒相信他们了
You -- You believe 'em now?
我相信瑞克·格兰姆斯
I believe in Rick Grimes.
我本可以做点什么的
I could've done something...
更快了结此事
sooner, to end this.
我知道海边旅馆有武器 而我却在等
I knew about those weapons at Oceanside, and I waited.
我什么都没做
I didn't do shit about it.
不管你参不参与
With or without you,
我都不会让那重演
I'm not letting that happen again.
那我就不参与
Then it's without me.
我退出
I'm out.
我们还有些车停在东边哨点附近
We got somcars parked near the east-side lookout.
你可以开一辆回家
You can take one and go home.
你要留下吗
You staying?
你也同意这样做吗
You good with all this?
是我起的头
I helped get this started.
我得确保成功
Got to see it through.
你觉得在这冒险
You think it's easier to come out here and risk
比回去等机会更容易
than to stay back there and wait.
我明白 我以前也这么想
And I get it -- I used to believe that, too.
但事实是 有时你必须等待
Thing is sometimes, you just have to wait.
有时你没办法知道
Sometimes you don't get to know.
我只希望自己不是在
I just wish it didn't take
看着萨沙从棺材里出来后 才明白这一点
seeing Sasha walk out of that coffin to realize it.
好了
Come on.
走吧
Let's go.
如果不尽快解决
If things don't get fixed soon,
会死很多人
a lot of people are gonna die.
我的人
My people.
当然了 我不会死
Not me, of course.
不管发生什么 我都能活下来
I'm livin' no matter what.
我太擅长做这种事了
I am too good at this shit.
但是其他人
But others...
我不能眼看着他们死
I can't have that.
我不想看着我的人被打死 被撕碎
I don't want to see people get shot up, chewed up,
再去咬其他人
and chewing up the rest.
我不想看着你被咬死 尤金
I don't want to see you get eaten, Eugene.
这个地方
This place,
建立于集中和组织力量的基础之上
it's about pooling and organizing strength.
而你
And you...
我的朋友 非常强大
my friend, are strong.
你的眼睛和长发间的那个海绵体器官
That spongy organ between your eyes and your spectacular mullet
非常强大
is strong,
我只想让你知道
and I just want to make sure that you know...
我知道这一点
that I know that.
当做我知道吧
Consider me made.
我们的想法完全一致
Our pages are utterly and completely one and the same.
尤金
Eugene...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表