我记起来了
I remember.
我看见她起来了 所以...
Saw she was up, so...
事情是怎么发生的
How'd it happen?
拜托告诉我
Please tell me.
我妈妈死了
My mother's dead.
她被咬了
She was bit.
我得眼睁睁看着她死去
I had to watch her die.
就在不久之前
Not long ago.
她相信人们 他们的灵魂
And she believed people, their -- their souls...
被困在怪物之身里
were trapped in the bodies of the monsters...
杀掉死者
that killing the dead
能让生者进入来世
lets the living move on into an afterlife.
卡尔当时正带我回你们社区
Carl was taking me back to your community,
我跟他说了我妈妈的想法
and I told him what my mother believed.
我们看到了几个行尸
And we saw a few of the dead.
他想向她致敬
He wanted to honor her.
我觉得他是想向我证明我能信任他
I think he was trying to show me that I could trust him.
事情就这样发生了
That's how it happened.
他向一个未曾谋面的女人
He died paying respects
致敬时死掉了
to a woman he never knew.
但那很危险
But it was dangerous.
那很危险 我没想到
It was dangerous, and I didn't think about that.
我该想到的
I should've.
但我们失去的人们仅剩的
But all that's left of the people we lose,
属于他们的东西
what was theirs...
就是他们的思想
are their ideas.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们今天要打败他们
We're gonna beat 'em today.
是的
We are.
之后你会回神之国吗
And when we do, will you come back to the Kingdom?
我不会再逃跑了
I won't run away again.
也许吧
Maybe.
你好吗 老大
How you doin', boss?
如果今早是我们度过的最后一个早晨
If this morning is to be our last,
这会是个美好的早晨
it will be a fine morning, indeed.
最后个屁
This isn't the last of shit.
对我们的一些战友来说可能是
It could be for some of our ranks.
我接受这点
I accept that.
我屁都不接受
I'm not accepting shit.
这不是简单的接受或者悲观
It's not simple acceptance or pessimism, no.
不是那样的
Not that.
为了证明我们失去的一切是值得的
But to justify everything we've lost,
我们必须冒着失去一切的风险去战斗
we must risk losing everything.
我们屁都不会失去
We're not losing shit --
杰瑞
Jerry.
好吧
All right.
我们沿着这条路 走森林里
We'll stick to this road, keep to the trees,
我们会更快赶到
we'll get there quicker.
而且那样的话我们还可以留意这条路
Plus, we can keep an eye on the road that way.
是啊 如果他们有什么计划 我们会看到的
Yeah, if they're planning anything, we'll see it.
你觉得你可以信任格雷戈里吗
You think you can trust Gregory?
他跟我们说了什么
What he told us?
我把他锁在了房♥子里
I locked him up inside the house.
他知道我不会让他在这里自♥由♥走动
He knew I wouldn't let him walk around free.
他知道回来后要被关起来
He knew he was coming back to that.
他只相信他自己
He doesn't believe in anything except himself,
他肯定得非常相信救世军
and he'd have to believe in the Saviors a whole lot
才会把我们送进陷阱
to send us into a trap
并觉得这对他有好处
and think it would work out for him.
除非德怀特没跟他说真♥相♥
Unless Dwight didn't tell him.
那混♥蛋♥可能在设计我们
That asshole could be setting us up.
摩根
Morgan.
摩根 怎么了
Morgan, what is it?
他们不见了
They're gone.
他们有所图谋
They're doing something.
他们...
They were, uh...
他们不见了 他
They were gone -- him.
他们要进来了
They were coming in.
我问了玛姬我们能否清理墙边的行尸
I asked Maggie if we could clear the walkers from the wall.
我们引开了它们
We...drew them away
这样我们出发时就不用担心它们了
so we wouldn't have to worry about 'em when we rolled out.
是的
He did.
继续准备吧 各位
Let's keep gettin' ready, everyone.
第一支小队20分钟后出发
First team's going in 20.
你刚说"我们出发时"
You said when we roll out.
你和你的人不去
You and your people aren't coming.
你可以留在这里
You can be here.
但你不是我们的一员
But you're not us.
说清楚了就好
As long as we got that straight.
也许你不该和我们一起去
Maybe you shouldn't come with us.
我必须去
I have to.
你做得已经够多了
You've done plenty.
我必须去
I have to.
-摩根 -瑞克
- Morgan -- - Rick.
我必须去 我必须去...
I have to. I have t-to...
关键不在我
It's not me.
而在于其他人 我得保护他们
It's everybody else, and I'm gonna keep 'em alive.
我得保护亨利不受...
I'm gonna keep Henry from...f--
我们...
We...
我们越变越糟了 我和你
We are worse than we were... me and you.
真的
We are.
你之前在酒吧里对那些人讲的那番话
Giving your word to those men back at the bar.
那是不可避免的 没错 但是...
I mean, it's what it took, yeah, but...
那事没那么简单
But that was something else.
你不该做那种事
That was something wrong for you.
而我们越界是因为
And we crossed into it because -- because...
我们都失去了一切 一切美好的事物
we've both lost everything, everything good.
那...
What --
那我们现在竭尽所有保护大家
What does it matter if we spend whatever's left
还有什么意义呢
on keeping people alive?
因为我们并没有失去一切
Because we haven't lost everything.
-没有完全失去 -已经失去了
- Not yet. - We have.
而且我们无法回头
And we can't go back.
所以让我们快点了结吧
So let's just finish this.
真惨啊 是不是 小德
Sucks, don't it, D?
之前就算你脸上
I mean, even with that disgusting,
有那块恶心的疤痕
knotted cheese on the side of your face,
大家还是尊重你的
you once had these people's respect.
但现在呢
But now?
现在你一无所有
Well, now you don't have a damn thing.
带他上车
Load him up.
这不是我的子弹制♥造♥者嘛
There's my bullet maker.
本人随队行动
Attaché in tow
订单如承诺般迅速完成
and order fulfilled PDQ, as promised.
每一发子弹都由在下亲自进行质量把关
Every munition personally quality-controlled by yours truly.
不睡觉 拼命干
Sleep be damned and efforts be tripled,
任务完成
the deed is done.
请您试用
Take yourself a tester.
瑞克
瑞吉娜和你说过计划了 是吧
Regina laid out the plan for you, right?
所以我才要求随队行动
That's why I requested the ride-along.
鉴于地形和时机
Depending on the terrain and timing,
以及紧张局势
the pump and priming,
我认为应尝试一击制敌
I believe we should attempt a one-fell-swooper.
列队射击降低混乱率
A firing line that would minimize chaos opportunity
十分钟内就能结束战斗
and alpha-to-omega this thing in less than 10.
你确定你想看到这一幕吗
Are you sure that's something you want to see?
准确地说是"需要"看到
More of a "need to" Thing.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
把东西都装好 出发
Let's load up, roll out!
兰斯 杜克 去伯耶兰路
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表