draw strength from each other...
做我们需要做的事
and do what we need to do.
不是吧
Come on.
我还得说服你吗
I gotta sell this to you?
想想他对你做过的事
Think about everything he's done to you,
他从你身上夺走的每一分尊严 你的一切
every little indignity, everything he's extracted from you.
好好想想 德怀特 你知道该怎么做
Think about it, Dwight! You know what you have to do.
巡逻完之后 来院子见我们
You have to meet us in the courtyard after rounds,
然后我们开始下一步
and we begin what's next.
天啊 好吗
I mean, Jesus, right?
好
Right.
很好 乖孩子
Yes, my boy.
很好
Yes.
它们一定是听见停车声了
They must've heard us pull up.
交给我
I got it.
看好他
Watch him.
该死
Shit.
他不可能跑远
He couldn't have got far.
来吧
Come on.
我们不能让他回去
We can't let him get back to them!
如果你看到他 打爆他的猪头
If you see him, blow that pig's head off!
天啊
Oh, God.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
你们
You...
把娜塔尼亚的死
You blamed Enid...
归咎在伊妮德头上
for Natania's death.
但其实这都是救世军的错
But it's really the Saviors.
他们对你们做的事 他们逼你们成为的人...
What they did to you, what they turned you into...
都是他们的错
it's their fault.
你们躲起来
You hide.
不相信别人
You don't trust.
因为他们 你们不过自己想过的生活
You don't live the life the way you want to because of them.
他们伤害过你们
They hurt you,
而且他们会继续伤害你们
and they're gonna keep on hurting you.
除非你们做一件事
Unless you do one thing!
反抗
Fight.
真扯
Some shit, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我想着
Got to think, uh...
你一定比我们更想做这事
you wanted this before we did.
如果你来了这里 就证明你加入了
If you're here right now, you're in.
我们可以讨论方法和策略 但是你加入了
We can talk about approaches and finesses, but you are in.
不能反悔
No takebacks.
我们动手要快 安静 怀着敬意
We need to make this quick, quiet, and respectful.
他为我们做过很多事
Man's done a lot for us.
这是他应得的待遇
He deserves that.
你
You...
和他有私怨
have some legitimate personal issues with the man.
如果你想的话 你可以杀他
The kill is yours if you want it.
用安静的方法
Something quiet.
不是说用刀
I mean, not a knife.
不能那么恩怨用事
Can't make it that personal.
用消音器
A silencer.
我们召集♥会♥议
We call a meeting.
然后动手
And that's it.
接下来的任务是接好断骨
The next order of business is to set the break,
开始疗伤
to start the healing.
实现这一点的催化剂
The catalyzing event to facilitate that
就是消灭山顶寨和其居民
is the destruction of the Hilltop and its residents.
建成一座服从我们的纪念碑
We'll make it a monument of compliance.
抱歉 格雷戈里
Sorry, Gregory.
然后
And then...
我们继续生活
we get on with our lives.
对吧 德怀特
Right, Dwight?
谢了 小德
Thank you, D.
接下来换我
I'll take it from here.
三
Three...
二
two...
一
one.
德怀特
Dwight!
这才是我认识的西蒙
Now there is the Simon that I know.
他直来直去 而不是背后捅刀
He comes right at you instead of that backstabby bullshit.
为什么
Why?
他对你做了那么多事
After everything he did to you, huh?
为什么要这样做
Why do this?
他会赢的
He'd win.
你杀了垃圾场的人 西蒙
You killed all the garbage people, Simon.
在我特别下令别那样做之后
After I specifically told you not to do that shit.
但是
But...
即使发生了这些事 即使我的为人你知道
after all this, and me being me...
我依然会给你一个机会
I'm still gonna give you your shot.
想当老大 必须先打败老大
You want to be the man, you got to beat the man.
如果你能做到
If you can do that...
那么 去他的
then, hell...
你来当老大
you should be the man.
各位
Everyone!
完事以后 继续工作
After this is done, we get to work.
你们要知道我并不想这样
Just know that I didn't want this.
但救世堂必须屹立下去
But the Sanctuary must stand.
这男人解决不了冲突
This is not the man to prosecute this conflict.
我只想说
Just wanted to say...
一小群人...
a grateful enclave --
...感谢你
unh! -- thanks you!
你得赶紧走
You need to get out of here now.
那还用说
No shit.
把这个给瑞克
Give this to Rick
告诉他明天的事
and tell him about tomorrow.
你只能这样做了
It's the only move you got.
我在输煤管后面给你留了一辆车
I left a car for you behind the coal chutes.
走吧
Go.
你在山顶寨全力出击
You went for it all at the Hilltop.
你害死了救世军的人
You got Saviors killed,
然后你像个懦夫一样逃跑了
and then you ran away like a coward!
你失败太多次了
You got shown up one too many times.
那些人总会觉得
Those people, they are always gonna know
有漏洞可钻 有办法逃避
that there's a loophole, a way to skate.
他们会一直找机会反抗
They are always gonna be looking for that chance to push back,
所以我现在必须杀光他们
so now I gotta kill all of 'em
就像我要杀掉你一样
just like I'm gonna kill you!
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
我们该怎么办
What're we gonna do?
真♥他♥妈♥可惜 真浪费
Such a damn shame -- a waste --
像个没鸡♥巴♥的虫子一样在我背后偷摸搞事
slinking behind my back like some kind of dickless worm.
计划着杀了我
Planning on killing me...
我除了掐断他的脖子
Like, what else am I gonna do
还有什么选择呢
besides crush the guy's throat?
是啊
Yeah.
知道吗
Eh, you know,
西蒙的坏事 对你来说是好事
what's bad for Simon, it's good for you.
我知道我们关系时好时坏 小德
And I know we've had our ups and downs, D,
但我总是能依靠你
but I've always been able to count on you.
所以
So...
恭喜
congratulations.
你现在是我的新得力手下了
You are my new right-hand man.
当然前提是你接受晋升
That is, if you accept the promotion.
我接受
I do.
我会帮你解决和瑞克的事
And I'll help you finish this thing with Rick.
别小看自己 小德
Don't sell yourself short, D.
你已经帮我解决了
You already have.
你看起来很惊讶 德怀特
Well, you look surprised, Dwight.
我在路边找到了她
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表