展示出我们强大的势力
a thick and veiny show of force
在格雷戈里发号♥施令时为他做后盾
surrounding Gregory when he lays down the law,
我觉得事情就能回归正轨了
I think things go back to copacetic.
假如他们不听话 我们就当场行动
If they don't, we take a flyer on the place
把所有人都杀了
and kill everyone there.
这计划是很不幸
Unfortunate play,
但其他社区会得到警告
but the other communities will get the message,
而我们能维持平衡
and we achieve equilibrium.
A计划
Plan A.
B计划
Plan B --
人是资源
People are a resource.
摆在桌面上的利益
Money on the table.
人是我们建立一切的基础
People are the foundation of what we are building here!
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在跟谁说话
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
你搞错了我们是谁吗
Are you confused about who we are?
你搞错了谁是老大吗
Are you confused about who is in charge?
我们倒♥退♥了吗 西蒙
Are we backsliding, Simon?
求你告诉我 我们没倒♥退♥吧
Please, ?tell me we're not backsliding.
我们没倒♥退♥
We're not backsliding.
这是重大事件 也是紧要关头
This is a pronounced event and a fragile moment.
当然是了
Hell, yes, it is.
我们得取得全胜
We need to win it all.
A计划
Plan A
是活捉瑞克 寡妇和混球国王
is taking the Rick, the widow, and King Assface alive
以非常非常公开
and making them dead
和有效的方式处死他们
in a very, very public and instructive way.
我们要用最不人道的方式杀死正确的人
We kill the right people in the wrongest way possible,
逼他们全部看着
and we make them all watch!
该派我们的人出去吗
Should we get our people out there?
列队 扫射他们
Line 'em up, light 'em up?
不
No.
他们有土气的装甲
They got some sort of hillbilly armor.
那样只会浪费子弹
We'd just be wasting metal on metal.
火箭发射器还在库里 所以
And the RPG is stashed at the cache, so...
我们去聊聊
let's have ourselves a little chat.
西蒙 带上你的新朋友
Simon, bring your new little friend.
或许需要他讲几句
We may need him to say some words.
格雷戈里 该你上了
Gregory, you're on deck.
加里 窗口各安排三人
Gary, put three and three in the windows.
让他们别轻举妄动
Tell them to stay the hell down till we need them.
活见鬼了
Well, shit.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
妈呀
Jesus Christ.
我刚在开会
I was in a meeting.
真方便
Well, that's handy.
还有一整梭子呢
This one still has a full clip.
开枪没有任何意义
There wasn't any point in firing it.
我子弹不够多
I didn't have enough.
是啊 但你本可以抵抗到死的 娇气孩子
Yeah, but you could've gone down fighting, you big baby.
我只是逗逗你 和你打打趣
I'm just pulling your dick, breakin' your balls a little bit.
你做得很好 聪明之举
You done good. Smart play.
来扶你坐好吧
Let's get you properly on your ass.
你朋友瑞克是个混♥蛋♥
Your friend Rick is an asshole.
你才是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
是啊
Yeah.
我是
I am.
但是他会害死别人的
But he's gonna get people killed.
被你杀死
By you.
我杀了寡妇和老公和红毛
See, I killed the widow's husband and the ginger.
但我没害死他们
But I didn't get them killed.
害死他们的是你朋友瑞克
That was your boy Rick.
区别很大
Big difference.
我看到你停下救格雷戈里那个蠢货了
You know, I saw you stop for that Gregory idiot.
你在那里 你目睹了一切
You were there. ?You saw the whole thing.
你听到了他说的话
You heard his little speech.
你为什么停下救那个胡子混♥蛋♥
Why would you stop for that bearded prick?
我怕的是无用之死
What I fear is a fruitless death.
天啊 你在说笑吧
Jesus Christ. ?You got to be kiddin' me.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了你这怪人
He split on your creepy little ass.
而你生命的意义是拯救那个白♥痴♥吗
The point of your life would be saving that dickhead?
不是
That wouldn't be it.
我那样做一定有别的原因
There had to be some reason I did what I did.
或许这就是原因
Maybe this is the reason.
什么
What?
我觉得
I think...
我是来听你忏悔的
I'm here to take your confession.
你们在化工厂的人
Your people back in the chemical plant...
你们赢了吗
Did you win?
没人赢
No one did.
他妈什么意思
The hell's that supposed to mean?
他妈什么意思
The hell's that supposed to mean?
所有人都死了
Everyone's dead.
放屁
Bullshit.
没活人了吗 就剩你了
There's no one else? You're the only one?
我
Me.
国王
The King.
斧子男
The axe man.
还有个短发疯婆子
And a short-haired psycho lady.
是你们干的
You did this.
我们的人
My people...
你们的人
your people...
都死了
they're all gone.
该死
Damn.
现在
And now...
我也要死了
me, too.
我们可以等等
We can wait it out a little bit,
看我的人能否想出什么办法
see if my people can figure something out.
一件事可以确定
One thing that is sure as ass...
如果我的人认为我死了
if my people think I'm dead...
里面会死很多人的
a lot of folks are gonna die in there.
为什么
Why?
听着
Listen to me.
我没什么好忏悔的
I don't have shit to confess.
除了我偶尔会坐在你那位子上
Except maybe the fact that I rubbed one out
撸一发让自己冷静冷静
right where you're sitting just to calm down a bit.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你为什么当神父
Why'd you become a priest?
我爱上帝 爱人们
I love God, and I love people.
想把他们联♥系♥起来
I wanted to bring them together.
帮人们度过难关
To help people through their difficult times.
帮他们克服弱点
To help them through their weaknesses.
瞧瞧
Well, look at that.
那明明是我的责任
That's my thing.
我也喜欢帮人们克服弱点
I like to help people through their weaknesses, too.
我这辈子一直在用不同的方法那样做
Been doing it one way or another my whole life.
你怎么帮人们的
How do you help people?
你知道里面的人为什么会死吗
You want to know why people are gonna start dying in there?
因为我没在那里阻止
Because I'm not there to stop it.
我们只能假设尼根已经死了
We have to assume Negan's dead.
我就是尼根
I'm Negan.
而且就我理解 这屋里的每个人都是
And as I understand it, everyone in this room is.
我知道现在大家很紧张
Now, I realize there's a lot of stress in the air,
但是确认一下
but just to clarify,
你觉得自己不是尼根吗 瑞吉娜
are you saying you're someone else, Regina?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
我们应该派栅栏小队出去
We should send the fence crew out.
再叫上几个人
Grab a few others,
-四十个工人 背靠背站着 -不
- we get 40 workers, standing back to back. - No.
让他们拿着管子出去
We get them out with pipes,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表