里面还有你的人活着吗
You got people still alive in there?
但愿如此
Let it be so.
我们找辆车坐 然后离开这里
We're getting into something with wheels, and we're getting out of here.
结束了 好吗
It's over, okay?!
你试过了 结束了
You took your shot -- it's over!
妄想狂
Delusions of grandeur.
起来
Come on.
该死
Dammit!
行尸快过来了
The dead are nearly upon us.
把剑给我
Give me my sword.
我们可以一起抵御它们
We can fight 'em together.
你在做什么
The hell are you doing?!
离开这里
Gettin' out of here. ?
我一个人站不稳
I can't stand on my own.
我爬不过去
I can't climb that.
你不用爬过去
You don't need to. ?
就这样吧
Is what it is.
尼根本希望我把你
Negan was hoping to have your ass
拴在救世堂的栅栏上
chained to the Sanctuary fence...
你 寡妇
You, the Widow...
瑞克
Rick.
但把你的首级串在矛上也行
But your head on a pike will do just fine.
也许可以弄乱点
Maybe break it up a little,
不用那么对称
avoid the obvious symmetry.
4号♥门
我可以告诉你们其他人在哪
I can tell you where the others are.
别杀我
Just let me live!
他们躲起来了
They're hiding out,
等其他救世军出现
waiting for other Saviors to show up.
慢慢出来
Nice and slow.
我没武器
I'm unarmed.
看
Look.
陛下 你的腿
Your Majesty, your leg!
我没事
I'm okay.
杰瑞
Jerry...
我借用一下
I'm going to borrow this for a sec.
杰瑞 我能...
Jerry, I can --
陛下
Your Majesty.
你不需要那样称呼我
You don't need to call me that.
老兄
Dude...
我需要
yes, I do.
你的人
Your people...
他们在哪
...where are they?
你不能告诉他们是我说的
You can't tell them I told you.
你必须答应我 求求你
You have to promise. Please!
你想死吗
Hey, do you wanna die?
我问你的人在哪
I asked you where your people are --
都把枪放下
Lower your guns now!
雅戈 求你了
Yago, please, man.
乔伊自己搞砸了 开火
Joey just pooched it. Light 'em up.
4号♥门
该死
Shitballs.
待在我身后 陛下
Get behind me, Your Majesty.
不
No.
谢谢你 陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
为什么
For what?
因为你是一个超酷的兄弟
For being such a cool dude.
我们需要结束这一切
We need to end this.
关于你朋友 你骗了我们对吗
You were lying to us about your friends, huh?
对 我骗了你们
Yeah. I was.
现在 我们需要结束这一切
Now, we need to end this.
行 走开吧 女士
Okay. Walk away, lady.
你们不能把枪带走
You're not going anywhere with those guns.
不 我们要带走
Nah. We are.
它们要被送去某个地方
They got someplace to be.
我拿到了你们朋友的弹♥药♥
I've got your pal's ammo.
打完那些行尸 你们还剩多少子弹
How many bullets you got left after all those walkers?
三颗 四颗
Three? Four?
你何不过来亲眼看看
Why don't you come at us and find out?
我们就在这
We're right here.
宝贝 继续说
Honey, let's keep talking.
我们最不缺的就是时间
We got all the time in the world.
你以前战斗过吗
Have you ever fought before?
你见过我战斗
You've seen me fight.
我是说之前
Before this.
行尸
The dead.
还在树林里遇到过一次强盗
A marauder in the woods once.
-你和他战斗了吗 -是的
- You fought him? - ?Yes.
我先上
Me...
然后希瓦上
then Shiva.
我受过很长时间的训练
I have trained for a very long time.
我也没有中断训练
And I have continued,
从很久之前直到现在
from long before this till now.
我每天都在不断练习
And I have practiced for days on end.
准备好了成为我必须成为的人
I am ready to become what I must.
"成为"吗
"To become"?
对
Yes.
让自己变成必须变成的样子
To will myself into what I must be.
我以前是动物园管♥理♥员♥
I was a zookeeper.
我原来...很温和
I was...meek.
周末的日场 无数个夜晚
Those weekend matinees, those nights.
有一次 工作期间
And then, at work,
一头五百磅重的老虎需要救助
a 500-pound tiger needed my help.
它一直在流血...
And as she bled...
我没有立即跳进它的围场
I did not just leap into her enclosure.
我也没有被深层本能
I was not seized by any...
吓得不知所措
deep-seated instinct.
当时仅仅
They were only...
过了几秒
a few seconds that passed...
但我已在心中盘算过
but I deliberated.
我想过要去救它
I thought about doing it,
权衡了接近这样一头猛兽的风险
weighing the risk of approaching such a beast.
我也想过不去救它
And I thought about not doing it.
我站在原地 不断思索我该成为谁
I stood there, considering who I'd be in either iteration.
最后我决定成为那个跳进去的人
And I decided I wanted to be the one who leapt.
多年后
So, many years later...
本杰明告诉了我 我早已知道
Benjamin was the one who told me what I already knew,
却看不清的事实
but couldn't hear...
"如果需要你当英雄"
"If you're asked to be the hero...
"就去当英雄"
be the hero."
我现在准备好了
I'm now ready.
终于准备好了
Finally.
我想通了
I've deliberated.
已经决定好要成为怎样的人
I've made the decision on who I will be.
你的转变简单吗
Was it easier for you?
你是一直都是这样吗
Or have you always been this way?
这么坚强
This strong?
这么勇敢
This brave?
还是说你决定成为现在的你
Or did you decide to be who you are today?
我决定的
I decided.
和你一样
Just like you.
但命运也会决定一些事
But life ?decided some things, too.
确实决定过
It does.
以后也会决定
It will.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他们拿走枪了吗
Did they get the guns?
我们无能为力
Nothing we can do about it.
我扶国王
I've got the King.
我们必须通知瑞克
We have to get word to Rick!
如果他们把机♥枪♥运到救世堂...
If they ferry those machine guns to the Sanctuary...
他们不会运到救世堂的
They're not getting them to the Sanctuary.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表