愿我的仁慈 胜过
"My mercy...prevails...
我的怒火
over my wrath."
杰瑞
Jerry!
好啊 朱迪斯
S'up, Jude?!
瑞克
Hey, Rick.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
我只是来吃你们做的灰胡桃煎锅蛋糕的
Just came for some of that butternut skillet cake you guys make.
你从神之国远道而来就为了吃甜点吗
You rode out from the Kingdom for dessert?
没错
Hells yah.
结果你被拉来砌墙了
You got roped into masonry duty.
西迪克
Siddiq, man.
没法拒绝他
Dude's impossible to say no to.
我继续干活了
Back to it.
你快走
Just go!
你不用这样做
You don't have to do this.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
先躲这里 等我和我爸爸谈
It's just 'til I can talk to my dad.
如果他还不回来 我们就去找他
If he's not back soon, we'll meet him there.
希望他们会和他在一起
Hopefully, they'll be with him.
米琼恩呢
What about Michonne?
我得亲眼去看
抱歉我没有先道别 我很快回来
米琼恩
米琼恩
爸爸
伊妮德
你看见了吗
You seeing this?
北边收到 有枪声
North copies. Got shots here.
西边也是 他们在干什么
West, too. What are they doing?
行尸还没杀完 他们就会用光弹♥药♥
They'll run outta ammo before they run outta walkers.
我看到了
I got eyes on it.
南边结束通话
South out.
他们想开一条路
They're trying to make a path.
用尸体挡住行尸
Blocking out the walkers with bodies.
他们要出来了
They're gonna get out.
我们得告诉所有人
Man, we need to tell everybody --
南边遭到攻击
South down!
出去 大家都出去
Get out! Everybody, get out now!
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
我看见了
I see it.
我的线把它绊倒了 我来
It got tripped up on my wire. I got it.
小屋就在前面 在林木线之外
The cottage is just ahead, out of the tree-line.
有熟铁围栏
It's got a wrought-iron fence.
屋里有食物和水
There's food and water inside.
救世军不知道那里
The Saviors don't know about it.
在我带回以西结之前 你们在那很安全
You'll be safe there until I make it back with Ezekiel.
你一个人对付他们所有人吗
You versus all of them?
是啊
Yeah.
他们毫无胜算
They don't stand a chance.
要去的不止是卡萝尔
It's not just Carol.
还有我
I'm going, too.
不行
No. You're not.
他们杀了我哥哥
They killed my brother.
我不会让他们也杀了你
And I'm not gonna let 'em kill you.
我可以的
I can do it.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
摩根教我用棍
Morgan taught me the stick.
你教我用枪
You taught me the gun.
不行
It's not happening.
走吧
Come on.
我不...
I-I don't...
爸爸
Dad.
-怎么回事 -爸爸
- How... - Dad...
没事
...it's all right.
会没事的
It's gotta be.
我之前不确定你能否及时赶回来
I wasn't sure if you'd make it back before...
但为了以防万一
But just in case, you know...
我想确保我跟你道别
...I wanted to make sure I was able to say goodbye.
不 是他们干的
No. It's them. It's them.
他们不...
They -- They don't --
不是...
It wasn't...
卡尔
Carl.
不
No.
-不 -我被咬了
- No. - I got bit.
我在带人回来
I was bringing someone back.
他叫西迪克
His name's Siddiq.
我们之前在加油站见过他
We saw him at that gas station, before...
不是救世军干的
It wasn't the Saviors.
事情只是发生了
It just happened.
我被咬了
I got bit.
尼根现在要杀了你
Negan's gonna kill you now.
我说 他要杀了你
I said he's gonna kill you.
而我无法阻止
And there's nothing I can do to stop that.
你听见我说话了吗
Hey. You hear me?
我让我的人获得了自♥由♥
I ferried my people to freedom.
我会怎样并不重要
What befalls me now matters not.
不 那很重要 笨蛋
No. It matters, idiot.
我喜欢你 以西结
I liked you, Ezekiel.
你懂的
You got it.
你懂你没法做得更好
You got that you couldn't do better than you had it.
你接受了现实
You accepted things for what they were,
你没什么奇思异想
and you didn't get any big ideas in your head.
然后瑞克来了 让你有了鬼点子
And then Rick went and planted one right in there.
结果就成了这样
And here we are.
事情越来越糟糕
Shit's getting shittier.
而你要死了
And you're gonna die.
我做了一个能让我安心的选择
I made a choice I could live with.
现在轮到你做了
Now it's your turn to do the same.
亨利
Henry!
他们没有足够人手守卫所有围墙
They don't have enough people to guard all the walls.
是的 但他们的确有人手
No, but they do have people.
-以西结也在他们手上 -我看见了
- And they have Ezekiel. - I saw him.
他被关在这里的另一边
They got him on the other side of this place.
我们能干掉他们
We can take them.
一个接一个
One by one.
不 如果我们攻击一个
No, if we hit one of them,
其他人都可能发现
that could call them all.
最好避开他们 直到无法避开
It's better just to avoid them until we can't.
亨利
Henry.
他也在这里
He's here, too.
在哪
Where?
你看见他了吗 他们抓到他了吗
Did you see him? Do they have him?
是啊 我看见他往这边跑 然后不见了
Yeah, I saw him run this way, and then he was gone.
但他会躲起来的
But he'll hide.
他不会跟他们短兵相接
He won't take them on face-to-face.
我们得现在行动
We have to do this now.
如果不得不干掉他们 就下手
So if we have to take them, we take them.
这样好些吗
Is that better?
是的
Yeah...
谢谢
Thanks.
我带了这些
I, um, I got these.
是非处方非类固醇抗炎药
They're over-the-counter, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories.
这能帮助退烧
They'll, um -- they'll help a little with the fever.
对我爸妈就有效
They did for my mom and dad.
求你拿去吧
Please take them.
你儿子
Your son...
他该吃这些药
he should have them.
你是医生吗
You're a doctor?
我之前是住院医生
I was a resident... before.
嗯
Yeah.
你叫西迪克
Your name is Siddiq?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表