剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
人们都说我们对太空的了解比海洋多
They say we know more about space than the oceans.
你觉得那是咬痕吗 -谁会咬虎鲸啊
You think they're bite marks? -What's gonna bite an orca?
龙虾怎么处理了
What happened to the lobster?
扔掉了 扔进了垃圾粉碎机
She threw it away. Down the waste disposal.
这是什么 -冰虫
What's that? -Ice worms.
看来你误打误撞中 发现了新物种
It looks like you've stumbled on a new species.
就在挪威♥海♥的霍夫斯塔德油田上
Smack in the middle of Hovedstad's fields in the Norwegian Sea.
不管发现的是什么 如被证明是敏感种
If the worms, or anything we discover, proves to be environmentally sensitive,
我都会如实写进报告
it will be in my report.
希望你不接电♥话♥的原因
Hope the reason you're not answering
是正跟那个船上帅哥在一起
is because you're with that hot guy from the boat.
想你哦
Miss you.
没有车轮或马蹄
Water and marble and that silentness
破坏水面和大理石的静谧
Which is not broken by wheel or hoof
这座城市就像一朵睡莲
A city like a water lily Less seen than reflected
宫墙和屋顶
Palace wall and roof
倒映在静水中一动不动
In the unfruitful waters motionless
没有一根小草的叨扰
Without one living grass's green reproof
这是一座没有欢乐和厌倦的城市
A city without joy or weariness
静静守着自己的冷漠
Itself beholding, from itself aloof
亚瑟·西蒙斯的《威尼斯》
"Venice" by Arthur Symons.
你怎么
How did...
你以为自己是站在威尼斯桥上
Do you really think you're the first person
读这话的第一人吗
to read that on a bridge in Venice?
西蒙斯还有首更好的诗 -是吗
I know a much better Symons poem. -Oh, you do?
我找给你看
Let me show you.
你该庆幸 我们此时此刻没在贡朵拉上
Well, just be thankful I didn't read it to you on a gondola.
双语合并 调轴 封装 by Q66 特效 校订 nbyaya
这是干什么
What's all this?
早餐 趁你出去时我去了趟商店
Breakfast. Popped down to the shop when you were out.
你对我真好 -哈哈 对我也有利啊
That's nice of you. -Well, more self-serving than nice.
我上次看了眼你家的冰箱
I saw the state of your fridge last time I was here.
我不太擅长做家务
Domestic skills aren't my strong suit.
注意到了
I noticed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我的 这是你的
Mine. Yours.
没被我的培根污染 别担心
Uncontaminated by my bacon, don't worry.
真棒
Great.
吃得开心
Bon appétit.
还边还有些豆子 给你吧
Some beans there as well, if you want them.
喂
Hello?
我们 我们跟朱诺号♥失去联♥系♥了 查莉
We... we lost the Juno, Charlie.
什么 什么叫失去联♥系♥了
What? What do you mean, "lost"?
求援无线电♥信♥标 是昨晚深夜收到的
The emergency beacon. It was picked up late last night.
查莉 你还在吗
Charlie, are you there?
我在 我们才刚刚联♥系♥过 怎么会
I'm here. We just spoke to them, how...
什么
What...
同一地区还收到了两个求援信标
Two other emergency beacons were picked up.
来自一搜拖网渔船
From fishing trawlers in the same area.
挪威♥海♥岸警卫队已经过去了
The Norwegian Coast Guard are there.
正在找寻他们下落
Looking for them.
你觉得船沉之前 有人逃生吗
Do they think anyone got off before it went down?
我一有消息就通知你
I'll let you know as soon as we know more.
一有他们的下落
As soon as we find them.
好的 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
三艘船只在挪威♥海♥域消失
搜寻工作正在继续
IN DER NORWEGISCHEN SEE VERLOREN.
三艘船只在挪威♥海♥域消失
搜寻工作正在继续
三艘船只在挪威♥海♥域消失
搜寻工作正在继续
SUCHE NACH UBERLEBENDEN GEHT WEITER.
三艘船只在挪威♥海♥域消失
搜寻工作正在继续
三艘船只在挪威♥海♥域消失
搜寻工作正在继续
创伤弧菌
Vibrio vulnificus ?
是一种细菌与血液接触时会产生毒素
It's a bacterium which produces a toxin when it comes into contact with blood.
通常在处理或食用在温水中捕获的海鲜时
Usually through an open wound from handling or eating
容易造成的开放性伤口
raw seafood harvested in warm water.
最常见于墨西哥湾 -所以我们知道这是什么
It's most common in the Gulf of Mexico. -So we know what it is?
对
Yes. Yes.
但是呢
But?
我们血液中有消灭弧菌的细胞
Our blood contains cells which consume the Vibrio ,
所以人类感染后很少致命
which is why an infection is so rarely fatal.
但这个案例中 来看下
But in this case... C'mon, have a look.
弧菌会消灭血细胞
The Vibrio is consuming the blood.
速度极其惊人
At an astonishing rate.
对 肯定是发生了变异
Yeah, it must be some kind of mutation, or...
或是一种新菌株
or a new strain.
幸运的是 没有其他人感染
We are lucky no one else has contracted it.
有其他感染者 我今早才听说的
There have been other people infected. I just heard this morning.
在哪儿 -海边一家餐馆
Where? -At a restaurant up the coast.
感染者无一生还
None of them survived.
该贻贝外壳形状为口型
It's got a D-shaped shell,
黄棕相间的斑马条纹
alternating yellow and brownish stripes of a zebra mussel,
由韧带连接两个开合瓣
two hinged valves joined by a ligament.
但成年贻贝通常只有指甲大小
But adults are typically fingernail-sized.
这是其两倍大
This is twice as large.
但是贻贝不会游泳的吧 -幼贝可以
But mussels can't swim, can they? -They can in the larval stage.
所以他们才游到了女王之垒号♥上
Which is how they must have found
并附着在上面
and attached themselves to the Barrier Queen.
那艘船于己号♥出发 18天后到达
The ship left on the second, and arrived eighteen days later.
抵达后数量已有上万只了
By which time, there were tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of them.
没有贻贝能有这样的繁殖速度
No species of mussels can reproduce at that rate.
我会把样本送到大学生物实验室进行测序
I'll send a sample for sequencing to the bio lab at the university.
来断定到底是突变 还是新物种
That should tell us whether it's a mutation or a new species.
奥利维亚拉博士 这是什么
Dr. Oliviera, what is this?
似乎是某种有机物质
It appears to be some sort of organic material.
你能做个测试吗
Can you run a test?
当然 莱昂
Sure, Leon.
这就加进我今天的9000件待办清单
I'll add it to the list of other 9,000 things I have to do today.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
还真有
Actually, there is.
我想给海滩上的虎鲸做个尸检
I'd like to do an autopsy on the orca at the beach.
你不是说它死于刺伤吗
I thought you said it died from its wounds?
它无缘无故袭击了一艘渔船
It attacked a boat for no apparent reason.
鲸鱼还袭击了来韦克斯姆夫人号♥
So did the whale which attacked the Lady Wexham,
包括拖女王之垒号♥入港的拖船
and the tugboats towing the Barrier Queen into harbor.
我想 看看鲸鱼的反常行为是否是污染物超标所致
I want to see if there's a contaminant load impacting the whales' behavior.
莱昂 我们现在人手不足 -我可以自己做
Leon, we're short-staffed as it is. -I can do it myself.
你从没在现场做过尸检
You've never done an autopsy in the field.
凡事总有第一次吧
But there's gotta be a first time, right?
我可以找几个研究生帮忙
I can ask a couple of the grads to help out.
把他们带出去 你也好清静一下
Get them out of the lab, out of your hair?
你确定虎鲸配得上你的第一次吗
Sure an orca's big enough for your first time?
没问题 -可以 出了事你负责
No problem. -Fine. But they are your responsibility.
他的内脏中发现了塑料
He had some plastic in his gut,
但是肠胃中没发现阻碍物
but his stomach or bowels were free from any obstructions.
给组织取样了吗 -取完了
You took tissue samples? -We did.
我们进行分♥析♥检查了污染物痕迹 多氯联芾
We ran an analysis to check traces of contaminants, PCBs...
有感染吗 -没有
Infections? -None.
他的伤口很深 但没感染迹象
His wounds were deep, but they were clean.
我做个全面血检确定下
I'll run a full range of blood tests to make sure.
但我发现了一些从没见过的东西
But I did find something I've never seen.
脑千上有小凝块
A small clot in the brain stem.
血栓吗
A blood clot?
不是血
Not blood.
大脑有损伤吗
Any damage to the brain?
有中风的迹象吗 -没有
Any sign of a stroke? -None.
那这是什么
Any idea what it is?
似乎是有东西长进了脑组织
It looks like something growing into the brain tissue.
也许是真菌
Maybe like a fungus.
好的 这个我也加进你要做的待测清单
And yes, I will add it to the list of tests you want me to run.
去吧 去吧 -站住
Go ahead, go ahead. Stop.
好吧
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表