剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
Do you think it could be deployed against the Yrr?
在实验室之外吗
Beyond the lab?
你现在看到的试验
The test you are looking at
是在培养皿中进行的 只针对一小撮伊尔细胞
was performed on a handful of Yrr cells in a Petri dish.
对付伊尔整个种群是否可行 我们还不可知
To take it to the entire collective, that is another matter.
我们可以在船阱进行测试
We could test it in the moon pool.
那不是开放的洋流 但可以让我们知道
It's not the open ocean, but it could give us an idea
用这个对付伊尔是否有效
of its efficacy against the Yrr.
等等 等等
Okay, wait, hold on.
我们
Hold on, we...
我说 我们发现了伊尔 我们跟它们进行了沟通
Guys, we found the Yrr, we communicated with them.
为什么突然说起杀掉它们了 -因为我们被它们袭击了
Why are we talking about killing them? -Because we're under attack.
它们已经跟我们沟通过了 因为它们也想要和平
They've spoken to us because they're open to peace.
和平 它们刚刚摧毁了整个西非的海岸
Peace? They just destroyed a large part of West Africa.
还谈什么和平 -等等 不可能
What peace are you talking about? -Wait, no.
袭击了尼日利亚的海啸可能早在
The tsunami that hit Nigeria would have been set in motion
我们跟伊尔沟通前就开始发生了
long before we communicated with the Yrr.
已经无法阻止了 -我们现在有能对付它们的武器了
There was no way to stop that. -We have a weapon that works.
我们就应该用 -我们不知道
And we should use it. -We don't know.
我们还不知道是不是伊尔
We just don't know enough to determine
造成了整个环境的变化
how closely linked the Yrr are to the environment.
如果我们杀了它们 可能会对海洋生物造成无法逆转的破坏
If we kill them, we could be causing irreparable damage to life in the ocean.
而且加斯帕 如果海洋死了 我们也都完了
And Jasper... If the ocean dies, we die.
约翰逊博士 -嗯
Dr. Johanson. -Yes?
如果罗奇是对的
If Dr. Roche is correct,
如果伊尔知道我们有能杀死它们的武器了
if the Yrr know we have something which can kill them,
我们应该就能占据主导地位来跟它们谈判
we will be able to negotiate from a position of strength.
我们什么时候用过还不知道是否有效的武器
When have we ever developed a weapon we haven't used?
如果世界的其它地区知道了
If the rest of the world finds out
我们知道敌人是谁 也知道伊尔能做什么
we know who the enemy are, and what the Yrr are capable of,
它们会把所有的武器都丢到海里去对付它们
they will throw every weapon they have against them.
如果我们想缩小对海洋的伤害 我们就应该先进行测试
If we want to minimize the damage to the oceans, we should test the ketamine.
看看能不能用 以及战术上能不能用
See if it works, if it can be used strategically.
我同意
I agree.
我也同意
So do I.
我们应该知道
I think we need to know.
好 就这么做
Okay, let's do it.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
什么
What?
伊尔不想伤害艾莉西亚
That the Yrr didn't want to hurt Alicia?
它们只想弄清我们的情况
That they were just trying to find out about us?
我不知道 只是
I didn't. I just...
有一种直觉
felt it.
卢瑟 卢瑟
Luther. Luther!
科菲 汇报情况 -失去全部动力
Kofi, report. -Lost all power.
动力定位下线
DP is out.
推进器下线 -莫顿
And propulsion is gone. -Morton?
我们在漂移
We're drifting.
卢瑟 卢瑟
Luther! Luther!
船长
Captain!
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight...
塞西尔 嘿嘿
Cécile. Hey, hey, hey.
他走了
He's gone.
他走了
He's gone.
科菲 发送求救信♥号♥♥ 求助全球海上遇险安全系统
Kofi, send out a mayday. Hit the GMDSS.
机组人员 为乘客疏散准备好直升机
Flight crew, prep the helo for passenger evac.
叫约翰逊到舰桥来
And get Johanson up to the bridge.
快点
Move.
重启系统 -失去控制权了
Reboot system. -We're losing control.
我们没有漂移了
We're not drifting.
被什么推动着
We're being pulled.
去引擎室
Get down to the engine room.
让引擎运行起来 -马上去 船长
Get us up and running. -Right away, Captain.
伊尔死的时候
When the Yrr died,
它们的尖叫声
the scream they made...
肯定在海里传播开了
must have traveled out into the ocean.
情况汇报
Status?
在斯瓦尔巴特群岛的朗伊尔城有一艘船
There's a ship at Longyearbyen in Svalbard.
预计航程17小时 海空营救队没有回复
ETA: One-seven hours. No word on air-sea rescue.
我们知道如何杀死它们
We know how to kill them.
对
Yeah.
千嘛不把我们所有的药水都倒进海里
So why aren't we pouring every drop that we have into that ocean?
我们在大海中间
We killed a handful of the Yrr
一艘船上的船阱里杀了几只伊尔
in a moon pool on a ship in the middle of the ocean,
看看它们是什么反应
and look how the Yrr responded.
现在要杀就得把它们全部杀死
Now? We would have to kill them all.
海洋里共有13.5万万亿立方米的海水
There's 1.35 billion trillion liters of water in the ocean.
你跟我说说这世上哪有人
Now you tell me how anybody, anywhere in the world,
能制♥造♥那么大量的氯♥胺♥酮♥
could ever create that amount of ketamine.
我们想让它们知道
We wanted to show them
我们有能够对付它们的武器
that we had a weapon that we could use against them.
现在它们知道了
Now they know.
加斯帕 我们现在唯一的机会
Our only chance right now, Jasper...
就是和平相处
is to make peace.
我会尽力不让这艘船沉没
I'll try to keep us afloat as long as I can.
我们必须告知它们
We have to let them know.
让伊尔知道 我们明白它们传达的信息
We have to let the Yrr know that we understand their message.
我们是它们的一部分
That we're a part of them.
就像我们的子孙后代是我们的一部分一样
Just like our children, our grandchildren, are a part of us.
怎么告知
How?
萨曼 你能跟它们沟通吗
Sam, do you think you can get through to them?
我们准备好了一则消息发送
We have a message ready to send out,
只要能让设备恢复运行
if we can get the equipment back up and running.
好
Okay.
查莉 你能自行驾驶载人潜水器吗
Charlie, can you pilot the HOV by yourself?
应该可以 -好的
I think so. -Okay.
如果给罗斯科维斯注射伊尔 有可能
If we inject Roscovitz with the Yrr, there's a chance
它们会像在艾莉西亚身上一样跟他的细胞结合
they'll bind with his cells like they tried to do with Alicia's.
然后融合成一体
That they'll merge and become one.
我们给罗斯科维斯注射伊尔
We inject Roscovitz,
查莉在载人潜水器中带他下水
Charlie will take him out in the HOV,
把他释放在伊尔当中
and release him into the Yrr.
为何不直接把他的尸体放入大海
Why not just lower his body into the ocean?
不行
No.
应该尽可能潜入深水处
It should be as deep as possible,
那里伊尔的浓度更高
where the concentration of the Yrr is greater.
我们必须尽可能让所有人
We need to get everyone we can
离开这艘船
off the ship.
塞西尔
Cécile.
你走吧 带上艾莉西亚
You should go. Take Alicia and go.
你离开你的孩子那么久了
You've been away from your children long enough.
萨拉
Sara.
跟她们一起 保证她们带上所需要的一切
Go with them. See that they have everything they need.
好
Yes.
萨拉 帮我一起准备让艾莉西亚上飞机
Sara... Help me get Alicia ready for the flight.
好
Okay.
萨曼 -交给我
Sam? -I'm on it.
莱昂 跟查莉走
Leon, go with Charlie.
帮她准备好
Help her get ready.
利库
Riku.
你跟他们一起走
You'll go with them.
我们的工作还没结束
The work we've started isn't finished yet.
她准备好了 你先带她去甲板上
She's ready, you can take her up to the deck.
我尽快上来 -好
I'll be up as soon as I can. -Okay.
船长
Captain.
等两分钟 不能再多等了
Two minutes. Any longer, go.
你觉得怎么样 -罗奇博士
What do you think? -Dr. Roche.
你该上去了
You have to head up.
有可能他的白细胞还有活性
There's a chance his white blood cells are still alive.
如果是的话 它们可能排斥伊尔
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表