剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
杰西 托马斯 你们先留下
Jess, Tomas, can you stay on?
我先下线了 -对了 等等
I'll sign off... -No, no, hold on.
船上那人是谁
Who's the man on the boat?
他是我的帮手
He was helping me out.
这边海浪有时会很凶
The seas can get pretty fierce around here.
下次先给我打个招呼
Next time, you'll ask me.
万一发生事故 会涉及到责任问题
In the event of an accident, there are liability issues,
非雇员保险问题
insurance issues for non-employees.
抱歉 我该先征求您意见的
I'm sorry, I should have checked.
我不介意你向别人寻求帮助
I've no problem with your asking for someone's help.
但下次再出海 所有船员必须
But when you go out again, I expect everyone on board
身穿救生衣
to be wearing life jackets.
规矩你都懂 也希望你能遵守
You know the rules and I expect you to follow them.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
看来你要无功而返了
Looks like you've come a long way for nothing.
我提前为鲸鱼安排好了时间表
I was hoping the whales would stick to my schedule,
但它们似乎有自己的想法
but it seems they have other ideas.
所以 你一个意大利人 为什么要起个美国州名
So how does an Italian get named after an American state?
特拉华
Delaware?
这个州就不能是以我命名的吗
I like to think the state was named after me.
不过这你要问我父亲 他是美国人
But you'd have to ask my father, the American.
他不住特拉华州吧
He doesn't live in Delaware, does he?
上次有他消息时 他还在俄亥俄
Last I heard, he was in Ohio.
所以你是怎么沦落到加拿大的
Tell me, how did you end up in Canada?
被开除军籍了
Dishonorable discharge.
你当过兵 -美国海军
You were military? -U.S. Navy.
我是个培训师 主要是培训海豚
I was a trainer. Dolphins, mostly.
我们利用海豚清除海湾战争
We used them to clear mines in the Persian Gulf
和伊♥拉♥克♥战争遗留的水雷
and the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
但他们退役后
When they were retired from active service,
面临着何去何从的问题
they didn't know what to do with them.
军方认为这些海豚已不适应野外生活
They didn't think that they were fit for the wild,
担心它们无法生存
said they were worried they wouldn't survive,
就把它们关了起来
so they kept them in captivity.
圈养在围栏里 无法活动
In pens. Too small to swim.
让它们活活等死
Kept alive just to die.
所以我把他们放了 被发现后就开除了军籍
So I freed 'em. Got caught. Got thrown out of the Navy.
之后几年辗转多处
Kicked around for a few years.
但档案里中的不光彩退伍记录
But a dishonorable discharge in your record
大大影响了用人单位对你的信心
doesn't exactly inspire confidence in people.
还是研究所的人更有同情心一点
Folks up here at the Institute were a little more sympathetic.
丽兹他们回来了 鲸鱼回来了 -我知道
Lizzie, they're back, whales are back. -I know!
我刚收到了报告
The reports are just starting to filter in.
不光这里 海岸到处都收到了目击报告
Not just here, there've been sightings up and down the coast.
到处 同时出现的吗
Everywhere? At the same time?
我得走了 我要第一艘出海
Listen, I gotta go. I wanna be the first boat out there.
谢谢
Hey. Thank you.
谢谢 -谢了
Thank you. -Thanks.
欢迎登船
Welcome aboard.
谢谢 -你好
Thanks. -Hi.
嗨 -嘿
Hey.
马上就能见到真正的鲸鱼了
Are you ready to see one of these for real?
给你
There you go.
还好我们留了下来
Glad we stayed in town.
虽然有些人不乐意
Despite some protests.
太激动了 -我也是
I'm so excited. -Me too.
你们激动吗
So, are you guys excited?
太好了 你赶上了
Hey, glad you made it.
我还以为没机会见到了
I didn't think I would get a chance to see them.
这么想的不止你一个
You're not the only one.
救生衣旁有雨披
There are some ponchos next to the life jackets.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的 各位旱鸭子都上船吧
Alright, landlubbers. Everybody on board.
有几群鲸 是温哥华岛的
There are pods of whales which are residents
常驻居民
to the Vancouver Island area.
不过最让人兴奋的是那群去年南迁
However, our most exciting visitors are the whales that migrated south last year
现在才返回的的鲸鱼
and are only arriving back just now.
你知道这是什么鲸吗 -不知道
Do you know what kind of whale this is? -No.
虎鲸 -虎鲸
Orca. -Orca.
你知道这是布莱恩的导航仪吗 -就像船上的
Do you know that Brian uses this part to navigate? Like on a ship.
舵一样 这样一转就能指示方向
There's a rudder on a ship, and you turn it like this, and it gives a direction.
它的作用就在这
That is what this is for.
看呐
Well, hello!
我们迎来了第一位访客
Looks like we've got our first visitor!
一头成年座头鲸身长可达15米
An adult humpback can reach fifteen meters
体重可达30吨♥
and weigh up to thirty tons.
比哥斯拉还大
They're bigger than Godzilla.
在哪儿 -不见了
Where is it? -It's gone.
丽兹 回复
Lizzie, come in!
去哪儿了 -它去了哪儿
Whoa! Where'd it go? -Where did it go?
威克斯曼女士 我是十二宫 请回答
Lady Wexham. This is Zodiac, come in.
丽兹收到了吗 我是十二宫 请回答
Lizzie, do you copy? This is Zodiac, come in.
丽兹 收到了吗 我是十二宫 请回答
丽兹收到了吗 我是十二宫 请回答
Lizzie, do you copy? This is Zodiac, come in.
丽兹 收到了吗 我是十二宫 请回答
准备好 又要被溅一身了
Get ready. Here comes another soaking!
我女儿
My daughter!
我女儿呢 -这里是十二宫 呼叫救援
Where's my daughter? -This is Zodiac. We need help.
重复一遍 马上派人救援
I repeat: We need help now!
快上船
Get out of the water!
艾丽西亚
Alicia!
妈妈 -来吧
Mommy! -Come on!
妈妈
Mommy!
来吧
Come on!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand.
快点
Hurry up!
妈妈 -上船
Mommy! -Get on the boat!
妈妈 -快上船
Mommy! -Get on the boat!
快上来
Get up.
丽兹
Hey! -Lizzie!
拜托
Please.
丽兹 快
Lizzie, come on!
丽兹 -莱昂
Lizzie. -Leon.
丽兹 不
Lizzie, no!
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表