剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
是个全新的物种 他们好像扩散的特别快
It's an entirely new species. They seem to be spreading much faster.
虫子被发现的地方 正好是它们最容易搞破坏的地方
The worms just happened to be found where they would do the most harm.
朱诺号♥下沉时出现了奇怪的光和破裂声
There was a strange light and bursts of sound before the Juno went down.
确保基站安全 然后赶紧回来
Secure the station, and get back here.
什么事都得听她的
Everything has to be by the book with her.
他们不可能是独♥立♥发生的
They can't be occurring independent from one another.
一定有着某种联♥系♥
There must be some connection.
我们在一头鲸的脑干发现了一种有机物
We found an organic substance in the brainstem of a whale.
是这种有机物导致了它行为的改变吗
Is the substance causing the changes in behaviour?
光的波长和声音的频率是一致的
The wavelength of the light and the frequency of the sound are identical.
我不该不信你的 抱歉
I was wrong not to trust you. I am sorry.
停下 -查莉
Stop! -Charlie!
不 放开我 让我走 -我们不能离开
No! Leave me! Let me go! -We can't go.
放开我 不
Leave me! No!
西格尔 是我
Sigur, it's me.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know...
我也无法想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine a life without you either.
遭到破坏 早间报道说
...has also been devastated, with early reports suggesting
几个近海的村庄已被摧毁
several coastal villages have been destroyed,
超过350人失踪
and more than 350 people reported missing...
他们的生活被彻底改变
...whose own lives had been irrevocably altered...
不止在沿海 而是整个世界
...not only here on the coast, but all around the world.
灾难的范围仍在确定
The extent of the catastrophe is still being determined.
挪威特隆赫姆有700多人失踪
More than 700 people are missing in Trondheim, Norway...
沿海城市的居民都试图向内陆转移
...population trying to move inland, away from the coasts.
英国也遭到破坏
Great Britain has also been devastated,
早间报道说
with early reports suggesting
几个近海的村庄已被摧毁
several coastal villages have been destroyed...
查莉
Charlie?
西格尔
Sigur...
是我
It's me.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know...
我也无法想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine a life without you either.
双语合并 调轴 封装 by Q66 特效 校订 nbyaya
你好 约翰逊先生 就一个问题
Hello, Mr. Johnson? One question.
约翰逊先生 -谢谢
Mr. Johnson? -Thank you.
非常抱歉 我迟到了 我能插个队吗
I'm really sorry, I'm late. Can I go ahead?
抱歉 非常抱歉
I'm so sorry. Really sorry.
抱歉 我必须先过去 我迟到了
I'm sorry, I have to go ahead. I'm late.
走近点 请等一下
Come closer. Please wait.
你可以走了
You can go.
如果可以请你把注意力转到屏幕上
If I could ask you to turn your attention to the screen:
红色部分 你可以看到被感染的蟹类
In red, you see where the infected crabs
第一次在日本登岸
first came ashore in Japan.
女士 我能看下你的出入证吗
Ma'am, can I see your badge, please?
在南非巴西的沿海地区
Following the infestation of infected crabs swarming coastal areas
出现大量感染螃蟹之后
in South Africa, Brazil,
摩洛哥和印度
Morocco and India...
你好吗 -还行 很高兴见到你
How are you? -Good. It's good to see you.
从最初的接触点开始
From the initial point of contact,
细菌渗透到了每一个水源
the bacteria has infiltrated every source of water,
无论是人造的还是天然的 无论是从哪里引入的
both man-made and natural, everywhere it was introduced.
地球上40%的人口生活在海岸
Forty percent of the Earth's population lives on the coast.
如果大量螃蟹在别处出现
If the swarms of crabs appear elsewhere,
我们将面临世界上有史以来
we will be looking at one of the largest displacements of human beings
规模最大的人类迁移
the world has ever seen.
罗奇博士 -嗯
Dr. Roche? -Yes.
我们已经意识到海洋变暖
We have been aware of the effect
对海平面上升的影响
that warming of the ocean will have on rising sea levels,
因此而流离失所的人们
and the number of people who will be displaced as a result,
以及对细菌 病毒 真菌和寄生虫的
as well as the effect it will have on the pathogenicity of bacteria
致病性的影响
as well as viruses, fungi, parasites...
是的
Yeah.
西格尔 你在看这个吗
Sigur, are you watching this?
在看
I am.
我一会回给你
I'm gonna call you back.
罗奇博士 那么
Dr. Roche, so...
一种更致命的菌株出现
The emergence of a more deadly strain
虽然很遗憾 但并不令人惊讶
is unfortunately not a surprise.
的确是
No, it's not.
但我们无法预测的是
But what we could not have predicted was that it would be carried ashore
它会被一种有入侵性未知物种带上岸
by an invasion of an unknown species
而这个物种似乎除了用携带的细菌感染我们之外
which seems to have no other function
没有其他功能.
than to infect us with the bacteria it carries.
罗奇博士
Dr. Roche.
你是说这些螃蟹
Are you suggesting that the crabs
故意污染了我们的水源吗
deliberately polluted our waterways?
不是我说 皮克先生
I'm not suggesting it, Mr. Peak.
是数据证明了这一点
The data is.
喂
Hello?
利库 嗨 西格尔
Riku, hi, it's Sigur.
我想跟罗奇博士通个话
I'd like to talk to Dr. Roche.
你看看能安排下吗
Do you think you could arrange that?
我今天下午会和她谈谈 -好 好
I'll speak to her this afternoon. -Good, good.
还有 莱昂·阿纳瓦克也会发言吗
Also, will Leon Anawak be speaking?
或者温哥华岛海洋研究所的其他人
Or anybody from the Vancouver Island Marine Institute?
他不在名册上 为什么问这个
He's not on the roster. Why are you asking?
我想见见他 -什么时候
I'd like to meet him. -When?
尽快吧
As soon as possible.
你觉得可以吗
Do you think there's a chance?
我琢磨下再告诉你
I'll see what I can do.
你是来劝我搬到内陆的吗
You here to tell me to get inland?
这里的情况只会越来越糟糕
This is going to get worse before it gets better.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
我知道
I know.
我记得你当时就在哪
I remember you out there.
那时你只有现在一半高
Half the height you are now.
追着海浪跑 你妈在后面追着你
Running from waves, your mother chasing you down the beach.
我觉得那时候比起四面墙 大海对你来说更像是家吧
I reckon you were more at home out there than you were between any four walls.
你说得对
You're right.
现在也是
Still am.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你很担心 里昂
I appreciate the concern, Leon. We all do.
但除非墨累湾干了
But until Murray Cove is gone,
否则我们还是会待在这的
most of us will be staying here.
我为你骄傲 孩子
I am proud of you, kid.
知道自己的位置
There's a comfort in knowing
会给人带来莫大的安慰
you're right where you're supposed to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的认为搬到内陆会有什么不同吗
You really think moving inland's gonna make a difference?
肯定比待在沿海安全
Safer than the coast.
这事我和基特的意见一样
I'm with Kit on this one.
我是说 搬到内陆去干嘛呢
I mean... Move inland? For what?
不如就以我自己的方式去面对好了
Facing it head on, on my own terms?
这样更适合我
Sounds better to me.
我不在时 你 -帮你看着点是吗
While I'm gone, you'll... -Keep an eye on things?
放心吧 我会尽力的
Yeah, I'll do my best.
只是希望你回来时一切都还在
Let's just hope everything's still standing when you get back.
让我们引以为豪吧 孩子
Do us proud, kid.
好吧 所以如果我们假设
Okay, so if we go on the assumption
袭击不是随机的
that the attacks were not random...
我不认为是随机的
Which I don't think they are.
好吧 那就说明他们是有策略的
Right, well, that would suggest that they were strategic,
他们是某个整体计划的一部分
that they were part of an overall plan.
我知道听起来不像话
I know how it sounds,
我冥思苦想 试图找出另一种解释
I've racked my brain to find another explanation.
你却找不到
And you can't?
找不到
No.
最可怕的是 我认为
And what's more alarming is that I think that
背后操控这一切的东西在学习
whoever's behind it is learning.
学习吗
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表