剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
并没有受到
from the institutions
你们所在的机构的支持
with which you and your colleagues are associated.
是的
No.
目前还没有
Not at the moment, no.
还有其他问题吗
If there are no other questions?
谢谢你 约翰逊博士
Thank you, Dr. Johanson.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
你们的想法的确有趣
Y'all do come up with some interesting stuff.
艾莉西亚说过这一趟一定有所收获
Alicia did promise it would be worth the trip.
她可真不会让人失望
And she did not disappoint.
萨曼仔细研究了我们标记鲸鱼时捕捉到的声音
Sam looked into the sound we picked up when we tagged the whale.
全都是节奏变化
They're all variations of rhythms,
咔咔声 擦刮声
clicks, scratches,
音调和频率都是一样的
all the same pitch and frequency.
具备一种语言的全部特征
All earmarks of a language.
问题是什么样的语言
The question is what kind of language?
我翻查了我们的记录
I trawled through our records.
爱丽儿记录了
ERIEL keeps logs of sounds
来自地球和银河系的声音
that originate from the Earth as well as the galaxy.
我们收到了相同的信♥号♥♥
We picked up the same signal.
从太空里吗
From space?
在离家更近的地方
Much more close to home.
南极洲和北冰洋
Antarctica and the Arctic Ocean.
现在 我正在与世界各地其他组织的同事核实
Now I'm checking with colleagues at other organizations around the world
看看他们是否发现了类似的情况
to see if they've picked up anything similar.
你怎么看 -关于伊尔吗
What do you think? -About the Yrr?
我认为
I think...
如果我不认为这是可能的 我就算不上什么天体物理学家了
I wouldn't be much of an astrophysicist if I didn't think it were possible.
如果我邀请你 你会加入我们吗
And if I asked, would you join us?
你会怎么说
What would you say?
我们的团队 大家都了解水体
The team we have, we all know the water,
但我们没有人能达到你的水平
but none of us could do what you do...
我会加入你吗
Would I join you?
对 我会的
Yes, I would.
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming.
三船先生 你6点15的预约
Mr. Mifune, your six-fifteen.
约翰逊博士
Dr. Johanson.
就十五分钟 嗯
Fifteen-minute slots, huh?
你一定是个大忙人吧
You must be a busy man.
十五分钟 这样我的会面就不会偏离主题
Fifteen-minute slots so my meetings stay on point.
这些年来 我逐渐意识到
Over the years I have come to realize
时间管理是一项非常有价值的技能
that time management is as valuable a skill as any.
它能让我把时间花在
It allows me to spend time on the things
我真正热爱的事情上
I'm truly passionate about.
很遗憾理事会没有批准执行你的任务
I'm sorry to hear the council did not approve your mission.
我也是 不过我不能说我很意外
So am I. Although I can't say that I'm surprised.
你可能没能说服他们
You may not have convinced them,
但你说服了我 约翰逊博士
but you have convinced me, Dr. Johanson.
我靠这个星球的天赐之物发了财
I have made my fortune off the planet's gifts.
包括它的海洋
Including its oceans.
我相信我有责任做出回报
And I believe it's my duty to repay the favor,
尽我所能消除我们造成的损害
by doing all I can to undo the damage we have done,
并限制未来可能造成的损害
and limit the damage done in the future.
所以我想投资一项新的项目
Which is why I would like to fund a new venture.
如果你愿意接受我的支持
If you are prepared to accept my support.
我愿意资助你
I would like to back your mission.
我 和你一样
I, like you,
想知道你说的是不是真的
wish to know if what you say is true.
这个“伊尔”存在吗
Does this "Yrr" exist?
我没想到这一天会到来
I didn't think this day would come.
我我想我们都没有想过
I... doubt any of us did.
但既然已经到来了
But now that it has, it's up to you to decide
就由你们来决定要不要继续下去了
whether or not you want to go through with it.
萨曼莎 艾莉西亚 我们才刚认识
Samantha, Alicia: We've just met.
但是因为了解里昂对你们的美誉
But the high regards with which Leon speaks of you,
当然还有我们对你工作的了解
and of course what I know about your work,
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt
你的加入会对我们的使命大有裨益
that your joining us would be of great benefit to our mission.
我们四十八小时后起航
We sail in forty-eight hours.
一旦上船通讯就会完全中断
Once on board, there'll be a complete communication black-out.
这是为了保护我们任务
This is to protect the security of our mission,
以及我们的发现
and whatever we discover.
所以 那些能回趟家
So, those of you who can go home
并在我们起航前赶回来的人
and make it back by the time we sail,
这可能是你们最后一次告别的机会了
well, this could be your last chance to say goodbye.
因为我不能保证
Because there are no guarantees.
我不能保证任务成功
I can't guarantee the success of the mission.
我不能保证
There are no guarantees
我们能活着回来 所以
that we will make it back alive, so...
那些觉得自己不想继续前进的人
Those of you who feel that you do not want to carry forward,
我想代表大家说 我们能理解
I think I speak for everyone when I say I understand.
我理解
I understand,
这并不意味着你们软弱
and it will in no way reflect poorly on your character.
那么决定要继续的人
But for those who do,
机场见
I'll see you at the airport.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我想今晚就到这里吧 真是漫长的一天
I think I'm going to call it a night. It's been a long day.
谢谢
Thank you.
查莉 我
Charlie, I...
你不来了
You're not coming.
我希望我可以
I wish I could.
我希望我能像你一样 但我不行
I wish I were like you, but I'm not.
你当然行啊 你在说什么
Of course you are. What are you talking about?
任务的成败并不取决于我的意见
The mission will not succeed or fail based on my input.
但如果没有你的 就可能会失败
But it may without yours.
我要回家了
I'm going to go home.
我要去见麦克斯 然后去爸爸妈妈那里
I'm going to meet Max and head down to Mom and Dad
见我的新侄女
and see my new niece
和他们一起度过难关
and ride it out with them.
你回来的时候
And you can come and tell me about it
可以来跟我讲讲
when you get back.
是妈
It's Mom.
我不是故意吵醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you.
艾莉西亚
Alicia.
你花了这么长时间才被邀请
It's a shame that it took this long
参加正式会议 真可惜
for you to get invited to a proper conference.
我的会议很正式的
My conferences are proper.
等等 你从来没住过这样的酒店
Wait, you never get to stay in hotels like this.
还好你和我结婚不是为了享受福利
Good thing you didn't marry me for the perks.
那要是真的不就太令人失望了
That would have proven very disappointing if I did.
看 是妈妈
Look, it's Mom.
别胡说八道了
Stop talking nonsense...
妈妈 你在干什么
Mom, what are you doing...
你没说你会来
You didn't say you were coming.
我以为你上周就回去了
I thought you were coming back last week.
抱歉 我得在日内瓦多待几天
I'm sorry, I had to stay in Geneva a few days longer.
-我和科莱蒂医生谈过了没什么好担心的
I spoke to Dr. Coletti. -There's nothing to worry about.
是的 我知道 但是
Yes, I know, but...
手术很简单
It's a simple procedure.
休息几天就会好的
A couple days' rest and I'll be fine.
在我回来之前 应该有人在家陪你
You should have someone in the house, just until I get back.
你不留下吗
You're not staying?
我要去北冰洋执行一个研究任务
I have to go on a research mission to the Arctic Ocean.
北冰洋 你这种时候要去海里吗
The Arctic Ocean? You want to go out in the ocean? Now?
这是我的工作
It's my job.
你回来告诉我不要担心 然后又给我一个担心的理由
You come back to tell me not to worry, then give me a reason to worry.
你什么时候开始需要理由才担心了 你总是在担心
Since when do you need a reason? You worry all the time.
当然啊 我毕竟是你妈
Of course I do. I'm your mother.
全世界到处跑
This running around, all over the world...
艾莉西亚 这叫过日子吗 -我有自己的生活方式 妈妈
Alicia, this is not living. -I'm living my way, Mom.
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表