剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
The International Council for the Protection of the Ocean
已呼吁在瑞士日内瓦召开紧急会议
has called for an urgent meeting in Geneva, Switzerland.
预计将有数百名专家和代表参加会议
Hundreds of experts and delegates are expected to join the proceedings
由五个现任成员国领导首脑会议
with the five current member states leading the summit.
国际海洋保护理事会正在日内瓦开会。
The ICPO is meeting in Geneva.
没错
Yes, they are.
你能让我和他们见面吗
Yeah. Can you get me a meeting with them?
请问为什么
Can I ask why?
蠕虫侵扰 水母滋生 是吗
The infestation of worms, jellyfish, yeah?
受感染的龙虾和螃蟹
The infected lobsters and crabs.
我只是不相信它们的发生
I just don't believe that they can be occurring
完全相互独♥立♥ 必然有某种联♥系♥
entirely independent from one another, there must be some connection.
你这么说很有意思
It's interesting that you say this.
通过三船先生的商业活动
Through Mr. Mifune's business interests,
我们在加拿大遇到了一位鲸鱼学家
we came across a cetologist in Canada.
他发现了一种新的贻贝
He's found a new species of mussel,
以前所未有的速度繁殖
which is reproducing at an unprecedented rate,
对航运造成破坏
causing havoc with shipping.
我可以和他说话吗
Can I speak to him?
当然 我会给他发个备忘 告诉他等着你的电♥话♥
Of course. I'll send him a note and tell him to expect your call.
我必须去特隆赫姆参加大学会议
I have to go to Trondheim for a meeting at the University,
但我可以在回来的路上给他打电♥话♥
but I can try him on the way back.
如果您可以尝试与国际海洋保护理事会建立联♥系♥
And if you could try to set something up with the ICPO.
当然
Of course.
我要去大阪但我一回来就会和他们谈谈
I'm traveling to Osaka, but I will speak to them as soon as I return.
谢谢 一路平安 佐藤
Thank you. And safe travels, Riku.
谢谢你 西格尔
Thank you, Sigur.
我不应该从科莱蒂博士那里得到答案
I shouldn't have to find out from Dr. Coletti.
什么时候
When?
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
等到我帮不上忙的时候
When it was too late for me to do anything to help?
我当然要来了 当然
Of course I'm coming. Of course.
我将在本周末到
I'll be there by the end of the week.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你还好吗
You okay?
是我妈妈
It was my mother.
她必须动手术
She has to have an operation.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
那挺好的
That's good.
她从不告诉我发生了什么事
She never tells me what's going on.
不想打扰我
Doesn't want to bother me.
但困扰我的是无法提供帮助
But what bothers me is not being able to help.
你要回去吗
You're going back?
是的
Yes.
多长时间
For how long?
取决于事情的进展
Depends how things go.
你一有消息就告诉我吧
You'll let me know if you find anything out?
如果我不在的时候能帮上什么忙请告诉我
If I can do anything to help while I'm away, let me know.
我会的
I will.
好的
Okay.
走之前再见 -好的
I'll see you before I go. -Okay.
你好 -莱昂阿纳瓦克 是的
Hello. -Leon Anawak?
是的
Yes.
我是西格尔·约翰森博士
Hi, my name is Dr. Sigur Johanson.
我从佐藤陆那里得到了你的详细信息.
I got your details from Riku Sato.
他有没有提到我可能会打电♥话♥.
Did he mention that I might call?
是他做的
Yes, he did.
你能谈谈吗 我可以再打回来
Can you talk for a moment? I could always call back.
不 还好 现在就可以
No, it's fine. Now's good.
听着 我不知道 陆跟你说了什么 但是
See, I don't know what Riku told you, but...
我们在北大西洋发现了一种新的甲烷冰央
we've discovered a new Sirsoe methanicola in the North Atlantic,
其行为和形态都不典型
whose behavior and morphology are both atypical.
陆说你发现了一种新的贻贝
Riku said that you discovered a new species of mussels
行为不同寻常
whose behavior was unusual.
不仅仅是贻贝
Not just mussels.
鲸鱼
Whales.
鲸鱼
Whales?
我们在贻贝和鲸鱼的脑干中发现了一种有机物质
We found an organic substance in the mussels and the brainstem of a whale.
我们进行了测试 发现它们之间有100种相同的分子化合物重合
We ran a test and found 100 common molecular compounds between them.
在哺乳动物和双壳类动物之间
In a mammal and a bivalve.
我知道
I know.
我也无法解释 预计会有一些重叠 但不会像这样
I can't explain either. You expect some overlap, but nothing like this.
你认为这种物质导致
And you think that the substance is causing
贻贝和鲸鱼行为的变化
the changes in behavior in both the mussels and the whale?
我们进行了两次测试
We ran the test twice.
我无法解释 我知道这说不通 但是
I can't explain it. I know it makes no sense, but...
现在什么都说不通
Nothing does right now.
我可以把我们的东西发给你 你可以看看
I can send you what we have, so you can take a look.
好 好 谢谢
Yeah, yeah, thank you.
我只是
I just...
不禁觉得我们在这里处于未知领域
can't help feeling that we're in uncharted territory here.
感觉很奇怪 不是吗
Feels strange, doesn't it?
你在欧洲 我在加拿大
You in Europe, me in Canada.
不知何故 我们在谈论同一件事
Somehow we're speaking about the same thing.
用的是完全不同的方式
Completely different ways.
是的 确实如此
Yeah, it does.
我忘记了这里有多美
I forgot how lovely it is here.
所有东西都在各自的位置上
Everything in its place.
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
你说这很重要
You said it was important.
我
I...
试着给你办公室打过电♥话♥
tried calling you at the office.
你辞职了
You resigned.
是的
I did.
他们说这次会有所不同
They said it would be different this time.
我相信了他们
I believed them.
但人们不会改变 无论你多么希望他们变
But people don't change, no matter how much you want them to.
我不该不相信你
I was wrong not to trust you.
我 以为你会
I was... to think that you would...
骗我
lie to me.
我可以告诉你为什么 我可以试着解释
I could tell you why, I could try to explain myself, it doesn't...
这样不会弥补过错
Doesn't make it less wrong.
对不起
I'm sorry.
蒂娜 我很抱歉
Tina, I am so sorry.
让我给你拿点喝的 -我不会留下来
Let me get you something to drink. -I can't stay.
我要走了 西格
I'm going away, Sigur.
去哪
Where?
我还没有决定
I haven't decided yet.
去多久
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
你一个人去
You're going by yourself?
是的
Yeah.
我需要一些时间
I need some time.
你回来后会告诉我吗
Will you let me know when you get back?
会当然
Yeah, of course.
西格尔 -我担心
Sigur. -I was afraid...
不 西格尔 -不 不 听着
No. Sigur, please. -No, no. Listen.
我不会要求你留下来的
I'm not gonna ask you to stay.
我不会那样做的 我保证
I'm not gonna do that, I promise.
我需要你知道
I need you to know...
我无法想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine a life without you.
而且
And...
我也不愿意没有你
I don't want to.
再见 西格尔
Goodbye, Sigur.
我阅读了里昂·安纳瓦克随文件发来的笔记
I read the notes Leon Anawak sent with the files.
他并未找到任何已知的生物发光源
He hasn't been able to find any known source of bioluminescence
能够像我们看到的那样产生持续发光
capable of creating a sustained glow like the one that we're seeing.
声音呢
What about the sound?
他想看看是否有别人听到过
He's trying to find out if anyone's picked it up before.
但是我查过了
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表