剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
你可以试试
Try me.
监测潮汐波动和其他可能对生态系统造成压力的因素
Monitoring tidal fluctuation and other possible stressors on the ecosystem
比如过度捕捞 水污染
like overfishing, water pollution...
过度捕捞
Overfishing?
这个词在这可是有争议的哦
That's a controversial term around here.
存货量要跌破极值了
Well, stocks are on the edge of collapse.
这就是过度捕捞 不是吗
I'd call that overfishing, wouldn't you?
I'd call that overfishing, wouldn't you?
也可能只是了养家糊口
Or men trying to feed their families.
鱼都灭绝了 还怎么糊口
Not if the fish run out.
你是做什么的
So what do you do?
我是个渔夫
I'm a fisherman.
你当然是
Of course you are.
道格拉斯·麦金农
Douglas McKinnon.
那是艾欧娜 -你好
That's Iona. -Hi.
查莉·瓦格纳
Charlie Wagner.
有人想吃鲜鱼的话 我早上一般都会去站里
So if you ever want any fresh fish, I go by the station most mornings.
我不吃鱼
I don't eat fish.
你当然不吃
Of course you don't.
我一般没这么刺头 至少第一次见面时不会
I'm not usually so abrasive, not on first meeting, anyway.
感谢提醒
Thanks for the warning.
酒算我头上吧
So, drinks on me?
艾欧娜
Iona?
好的 非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
欢迎你再来 -是 欢迎
You can come again. -Aye. She can.
温哥华岛海洋研究所
莫里湾 加拿大
感谢回电
Thanks for getting back to me.
不 我的研究方向是地震活动对海洋动物的影响
No, I'm actually looking at the effect of seismic surveys on marine animals.
我也读了您地质研究和石油勘探的报告
And I read your report on geological studies and oil exploration.
对 我是世界海洋学委员会的
Yes, I'm from the World Oceanographic Commission.
如果能安排一次正式面试就太好了
It'd be wonderful if we could schedule a proper interview.
我会在加拿大再待一个月
Well, I'm based in Canada for another month.
好的 打视频也可以
Yeah, a video call would work.
我是艾丽西娅·特拉华 对 跟州同名
It's Alicia Delaware. Yes, like the state.
邮箱是@woc.org
At "woc.org."
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
到时再聊
Talk to you then.
我听说虎鲸的事了
I heard about the orca.
本季的第一条鲸鱼 冲上岸时就已丧命
First whale of the season, and it washes up dead.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得是什么原因
What do you think is going on?
他们之前也晚来过 -没这么晚
They've been late before. -Not this late.
抱歉 我现在不是特别方便
I'm sorry, you've kind of caught me at a bad time.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
我回头再找你
I'll catch you later.
没有发现鲸群
不是每次都能看到
但明天如果还想碰碰运气的话 半价
嘿 他叫什么名字
布莱恩
真抱歉 布莱恩的小伙伴今天没来
有时候是公这样
也许鲸鱼明天会来
能走了吗
-谢谢 -不客气
黑咖啡两块方糖
柠檬水 不加冰
谢谢
又一个团取消了
这周都4次了
再这么下去的话
我们可能要把船卖♥♥掉
我们的旅行得先搁置了
我不能提前消费没赚到的钱
我可以帮你撑过难关
你才赚多少钱
我有存款啊
存款之所以叫存款
就是要存着
我大学差点念不下去的时候
是你给了我一份工作
我爸给的
你也是凭实力争取的
并不是贷款
你第一本书出版后
再还钱给我吧
讲真 我很感谢
但在不确定偿还能力时
我不能接受贷款
好吧
你知道我给研究所做的鲸鱼叫声的讲座吗
怎么了
我也可以在这儿做
在鲸鱼站
整个观鲸季每周都可以做几次
报酬可以给你
谢谢你 莱昂
如果一切还是不行
我们可以用研究所的试点资金
我还没到那个地步
看来凡事都有第一次
I guess there's a first for everything.
一般事后先跑路的人是我 -新鲜体验又增加了
I usually do the ducking out. -This must be new for you.
坚强如我 应付得来
I'm a big boy. I can handle it.
门拉一下会从里面锁上
If you pull the door, it locks on the inside.
那边有咖啡 自己拿
And there's coffee over there if you want.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
我本来想请你吃早餐的
I was going to invite you to breakfast.
我不爱吃早餐
I'm not a breakfast person.
看出来了
Clearly.
我需要发送一些设备 所以
I need to launch some equipment, so...
不会太久的 -暴风雨将至
It won't take long. -There's a storm blowing in.
外面会很危险 -我去去就来
It could be dangerous out there. -I'll be back in no time.
我说什么能让你不去
Is there anything I can say to persuade you otherwise?
看来劝不动
Thought as much.
你要干什么 -跟你一起去
What are you doing? -Coming with you.
我自己能办好 -这我知道
I know what I'm doing. -Oh, I don't doubt that.
但就算是我 也不会一个人过去
But even I wouldn't go out there on my own.
你连澡都不洗吗 -你会等我吗
Not even going to shower? -Would you wait for me?
不会 -那不洗了
No. -There you go then.
好 数到三
Alright. On three.
一,二,三...
One, two, three...
好的
Okay. -Good.
嘿 你看那边
Hey, do you see that?
什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
钩子递给我
Pass me that hook?
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
你有打火机吗
Do you have a lighter?
谢了
Thank you.
Jeez
Jeez.
这是甲烷水合物
It's methane hydrate.
可燃冰
"Fire ice."
藻类死亡后会下沉
Dead algae sink,
葬落在海底
and get buried in the seabed.
分解释放出甲烷 然后因低温结冰
When they break apart, they release methane, which then freezes.
有时碎片会挣脱 浮到海面上来
Sometimes pieces break free and float to the surface.
但目测浮上来很多
Looks like a hell of a lot.
远不止几块
More than just a few pieces.
很好
Nice.
等我几分钟 我正在设置通话
You've got a few minutes, just setting up the call.
朱诺号♥研究船
北冰洋
嗨 各位
Hi, guys.
查莉 我们看到录像了
Charlie, we got the footage.
我有一个非常重要的问题
I have a very important question for you:
船上那家伙是谁
Who's the dude on the boat?
他叫道格拉斯 -有名字了
His name is Douglas. -We have a name!
他只是朋友而已啦
He's a friend, just a friend.
你们真的是够了 -她来了
Now will you all kindly fuck off? -She's here.
开始吧
Let's get started.
碎片仅限于该海域吗
And this was limited to this spot?
我会再回去检查下其他海域
I'm going to go back out and check a few other areas,
看看分布有多广泛
see how widespread it is.
那里水深多少 -大约800米
How deep is the water there? -About 800 meters.
但通过分♥析♥潮汐流量 温度和水压
But I checked the tidal flow, temperature and water pressure,
我认为水合物应该是在600米的深处
and I think the hydrates would've broken free of the seabed
脱离海床的
at a depth of 600 meters.
将潜航器的超声电流剖面仪置于向下观察模式
Put the ADCP in downward-looking mode on the AUV
测量电流
to measure the currents.
看能否确认地点
See if you can confirm the location.
好的 -把数据发给我
Will do. -Send me the data.
这就不用再提醒了吧
Without my having to remind you.
当然
Of course.
我们这周末再安排一次通话
Let's schedule another call for the end of the week.
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表