剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
but not if it makes the work go any faster.
那我就不请你帮忙了
Then I won't ask.
好的
Good.
茶烧得怎么样了
How's that tea doing?
你怎么了
What's up with you?
嗨
Hey.
你已经接通了 蒂娜·伦德.
You're through to Tina Lund.
请留言 我会给你回电
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you.
蒂娜 是我
Tina, it's me.
请给我回电 有要事
Call me, please. It's important.
还好吗
What's up?
我一直在想我们听到的那种声音
I've been thinking about the sound we heard.
不知道有没有其他人听到
And I'm wondering if anyone else picked up on it.
比如说太平洋 或世界其他地方
In the Pacific or anywhere else in the world.
我们可以查一下声音监控系统
We could check the Sound Surveillance System.
我可以联♥系♥世界海洋委员会看看
I'll try reaching out to the World Oceanographic Commission.
让他们帮我们联♥系♥其他
Maybe they can put us in touch
监测海洋声音的组织
with other organizations which monitor oceanic sounds.
你觉得呢 -我觉得挺好
What do you think? -I think it's a good idea.
我有个想法
And... it's got me thinking.
可能有点牵强 不过
This is going to sound like a stretch, but...
你可以联♥系♥下我之前遇到的一个人
I met someone who I think you should try and contact.
她是萨曼莎·克罗博士 是位天体物理学家
Her name is Dr. Samantha Crowe. Astrophysicist.
她也许能提供一些剑走偏锋的解决思路
She might be able to offer some less conventional thoughts.
我联♥系♥她看看
I'll see if I can track her down.
几点了 -五点刚过
What time is it? -Just gone five.
正是鲭鱼出没的时间 我得赶上涨潮
The mackerel are running, I've got to catch the high tide.
我帮你带一些
I'll bring you some.
不用了
No, you won't.
你去吧
Go.
那里有咖啡
There's coffee.
嗨 查莉 是我
Hi, Charlie. It's me.
就想问问你是否安全回去了
Just checking to see you got back safely.
这边还没什么消息
No news from this side.
我又要加班了 可别来打扰哈
I'll be working late again, so you're not going to bother me.
给我打电♥话♥ 再见
So give me a call. Bye.
查莉
Charlie.
谢谢你的问候
Thanks for the message.
三十岁了
Thirty.
怎么一不小心就3O了
How did that happen?
真希望你也在我身边 还能安慰我一下
Wish you were here to soften the blow.
我们可以重温去年的疯狂
We could relive some of last year's madness.
还是不疯了 毕竟
Maybe not. Considering.
好吧 你最好是因为跟那个船上帅男在一起
Anyway, hope the reason you're not answering
才不接我电♥话♥的
is because you're with that hot guy from the boat.
想你哦
Miss you.
查莉 谢谢你的问候
Charlie. Thanks for the message.
三十岁了
Thirty.
怎么一不小心就3O了
How did that happen?
要是你能在我身边安慰下就好了
Wish you were here to soften the blow.
我们可以重温去年的疯狂
We could relive some of last year's madness.
还是别疯了 毕竟
Maybe not. Considering.
不管怎样 希望你不接电♥话♥
Anyway, hope the reason you're not answering
是因为正和那个船上帅男在一起
is because you're with that hot guy from the boat.
想你哦
Miss you.
想你哦
Miss you.
想你哦
Miss you.
想你哦
Miss you.
想你哦
Miss you.
想你哦
Miss you.
想你哦
Miss you.
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表