剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
这种情况在石油钻塔上经常出现
You see that from time to time on oil rigs:
压力控制系统失效后 原油会喷涌而出 无法控制
an uncontrolled release of crude oil after pressure control systems fail.
你们的船如果再小点 可能已经沉了
If you would've been on a smaller ship, you might have gone down.
莱曼教授 都发到屏幕上了
Professor Lehmann. I've got it up on screen.
我们检查了你们带来的沉积物
We looked at the section of sediment you brought us
想看看能否找出
to see if we could figure out
挖芯机钻穿海床的原因
why the corer punched through the seabed.
但这一次 我们测试时间拉得长了一点
But this time, we let the test run longer.
我们发现 就算蠕虫死后
And we discovered that the holes on the ice kept getting deeper
冰层的洞也会越来越深
even after the worms had died.
也就是说还有别的东西在侵蚀冰层
If it isn't the worms, is something else eating through the ice?
对
It is.
那种细菌 -是的
The bacteria. -Yes.
如果不加阻止的话 它们能啃多深
And if nothing stops them, how deep can they go?
应该会一直到底
All the way to the bottom, I'd imagine.
释放出的甲烷量会微不足道
The amount of methane released would be minimal.
也永远不会进入大气层
It would never make it to the atmosphere.
因此没必要担心温室效应
So there's no need to be concerned about the greenhouse effect.
但考虑到蠕虫的繁殖速度
But given how fast the worms are reproducing,
也许应该考虑下
it's probably worth a look to see
是否别人也发现了同样的蠕虫
if anyone else out there has found the same worms.
给你 -谢谢
Here. -Thank you.
没事
Sure.
你还好吧
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
真没想到我们都是死里逃生
I just didn't realize what a close call we all had.
是啊 我也没想到
Yeah, neither did I.
明天在日内瓦有个会议
There's a conference in Geneva tomorrow
是国际能源理事会主办的
hosted by the International Energy Council.
我本来不打算去 但经卡塔琳娜一提醒
I wasn't planning to go, but after I heard what Katharina said...
我觉得可以借这个机会
It might be a good opportunity to find out
看看是否有人发现了一样的蠕虫
if anyone else has found the same worms.
是 你应该去
Yeah. So you should go.
我想让你和我一起去
I was hoping you would come with me.
我下学期还带了很多课
I have a pretty heavy class load next semester.
我也好久没回去了
And I've just been away more than I should.
我们去一天就回
We could go and get back in a day.
最多两天 -蒂娜
Two at the most. -Tina.
听着 我是霍夫斯塔德的人
Look, I work for Hovedstad.
交流中大家会对我有所保留
People won't be as comfortable talking to me.
你也听到卡塔琳娜的话了
You heard what Katharina said.
要是船小一点 我们可能都淹死了
If it had been a smaller ship, we would've gone down.
我有熟人能帮我们查出来
There's someone I know who can find out for us...
是否也有人发现了什么
what, if anything, anyone has discovered.
就一天
One day.
我来安排
I'll set something up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 够了
Okay. Enough.
我需要透透气 吃东西喝一杯
I need air, and food, and a drink.
先喝一杯
Starting with a drink.
你要来吗
Are you coming?
5分钟 -好
Five minutes. -Okay.
上面见
See you up top.
嗨
Hi.
给你 -你真好
There you go. -You're the best.
这是给你的 -谢谢
And for you. -Thanks.
周五晚上干这个真硬核
Bit heavy for a Friday night, isn't it?
我能说什么呢 这就是我的乐趣
What can I say? My idea of fun.
欢迎你坐这儿
You're welcome to join me,
但我苛刻的导师还在等我发数据
but I have a very demanding professor waiting for this data.
邀请很诱人 但我还是不打扰你了
As tempting as that sounds, I think I'll leave you to it.
不过你要是想找人聊聊
But if you want, you know, conversation,
在酒吧正常喝一杯
a normal drink at the pub?
我们在那等你
We're over there.
就5分钟 -可以啊
Five minutes. -I'll take it.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. -Cheers.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
查莉 谢谢你的问候
Charlie. Thanks for the message.
三十岁了
Thirty.
怎么一不小心就30了
How... how did that happen?
要是有你在身边一起疯就好了
Wish you were here to soften the blow.
我们可以重温去年的疯狂
We could relive some of last year's madness.
还是不要了 毕竟
Maybe not. Considering.
不管怎样 希望你是因为跟那个
Anyway, hope the reason you're not answering
船上的帅男在一起 才不接我电♥话♥的
is because you're with that hot guy from the boat.
想你哦
Miss you.
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表