剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
事有异常
Something strange is happening.
你是做什么的 -监测潮汐波动
What do you do? -Monitoring tidal fluctuation.
以及其他可能对生态系统造成的压力
And other possible stressors on the ecosystem.
你觉得这是怎么回事
What do you think is going on?
他们以前也来晚过 -没这么晚
They've been late before. -Not this late.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
这是甲烷水合物 可燃冰
It's methane hydrate. Fire ice.
看起来有很多
Looks like a hell of a lot.
把数据发给我 -当然
Send me the data. -Of course.
鲸鱼回来了 -我知道
Whales are back. -I know!
丽兹 不要
Lizzie, no!
圣让德卢兹
法国
说真的 看 今早刚刚捕捞的
I'm telling you. Look at this morning's catch.
开始吧 时间差不多了
Here we go. It's nearly time.
都放过来
Put it there.
龙虾放那边
The lobsters go there.
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello.
今天选择多多
Plenty of choice today.
是啊 还不错
Yeah, not bad.
这只可以 重量有点轻
This could work. Maybe a little light.
可以做馅料或沙拉 对吧
It will do for ravioli or a salad, no?
你都能设计我的菜单了
So now it's you planning my menu?
害我又知道什么 我又付不起您的厨艺
Well, what do I know. I can't afford your prices anyway.
我也快付不起你的龙虾了
Soon I won't be able to afford yours, either.
好 这个可以
Okay, this one is fine.
帮我放冰上吧
Put this on ice, please.
没事
It's fine.
吉尔伯托
Gilberto!
把这只龙虾丢掉 这里收拾干净
Get rid of the lobster and clean up this mess!
好的
Of course.
扔掉
Get rid of it.
吉尔伯托 你来完成摆盘
Gilberto, finish this.
我要出去透透气
I'm going to get some air.
我12点前还想回家
I'd like to get out of here before midnight.
双语合并 调轴 封装 by Q66 特效 校订 nbyaya
圣-让-德-卢兹 法国
他是副厨 在五乡餐厅工作
He's a sous chef. He works in the kitchen at Le Sinquet.
就是我们为你庆生的地方一 -哦
Where we went for your birthday? -Yeah.
他今早送来时 浑身都是黑色呕吐物
He came in this morning, his clothes soiled with black vomit.
高烧 急性腹泻
High fever, acute diarrhea.
我们只好先让他昏迷
I had to induce a coma.
大厨也晕倒在餐厅之外 -什么时候
The chef also collapsed outside. -When?
昨晚
Last night.
衣服上的呕吐物一模一样
His clothes were covered in the same vomit.
在我们还击施救之前就死了
He died before we could get to him.
我们正在等家属同意做尸检
We're waiting for permission from his family to do an autopsy.
很抱歉
Sorry.
有结果跟我说一下 谢谢你索菲亚
Let me know when you get the results. Thank you, Sophia.
出什么事了 -爸爸去了安特卫普
What happened? -Dad left for Antwerp.
他去开会了 -那坦尼娅呢
He had a meeting. -But what about Tanya?
她在葡萄牙 -他不知道
She's in Portugal. -He doesn't know.
什么 -不知道我们过来了
What? -That we left.
妈 那里真的太无聊了
Mom, there's nothing to do there.
我们谁都不认识 他从来不着家
We don't know anybody. He's never home.
你们该给我打个电♥话♥的 -我们会坐火车
You should have called me anyway. -I know how to get on a train.
我们差点上错车了 -闭嘴
We almost got on the wrong train. -Shut up.
你们不能这样一走了之 要是出事了怎么办
You can't leave like that. What if something happened to you?
会出什么事 -这不重要 伊莎贝尔
What do you expect to happen? -That's not the point, Isabelle.
你们去哪儿都要跟我说一声 就这样
We just have to know where you are. That's it.
好吧 以后再教训你们
Okay, we'll talk about this later.
这里什么都不许碰 我一会儿再来
Don't touch anything, I'll be back.
你刚为什么要那样说 -闭嘴
Why did you even say that? -Shut up.
真的降智
You're such an idiot.
都三个星期了 你都没时间
Three weeks and you couldn't find the time...
我突然有急事 -你总是有急事
Something came up. -Something always comes up.
我得工作 塞西尔 你也得工作
I have to work, Cécile. You have to work.
我们都 -我明天就回布鲁塞尔
We all... I'll be back in Brussels tomorrow.
我会带他们过去 -他们已经在这了 迈克尔
I'll take them to... -They are here, Michael.
什么 -他们回家了
What? -They came home.
自己回的 -对 自己回来的
By themselves? -Yes, by themselves!
我周末开车过去 接他们回来
I'll drive down at the weekend, I'll bring them back.
你觉得我会让你把他们接走吗
Do you really think I'm going to let them go back?
塞西尔 别这样
Cécile, come on.
他们不该擅自离开 我教育过他们了
They shouldn't have left. I've told them as much.
但他们常常独自在家 我听说这是常态
But they were alone, and I hear it's not the first time.
你就没独自把他们留在家中吗
And you never leave them alone?
有过 但不会在没人陪同的情况下
Of course I do. But not overnight,
让他们独自过夜
without someone coming to stay.
也不会说好假期陪他们 结果把他们晾在那
And not on their holidays when I've promised we'll spend time together.
你以为他们会干坐着等你吗
Do you just expect them to sit around and wait for you?
没错 他们还是孩子
Yes, actually. They're children!
是的 孩子 待在一个陌生的城市
Yes, children. In a city they don't know.
没有父亲在身旁
Without their father.
我得走了
I have to go.
过几天再电♥话♥问候他们吧
Call them. In a few days.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
没有吃的吗
Nothing to eat?
你要是想吃东西 就早说
If you wanted something, you should have told me.
还以为会收到你的惊喜
I thought you'd surprise me.
看来确实惊喜到你了
Looks like I did.
你想吃什么 -没事 我去买♥♥
What do you want? -No, no, I'll get it.
轮到我给你惊喜了
My turn to surprise you.
她觉得度假就要
She thinks being on holiday
一天吃上6顿饭
means six meals a day.
你是那个鲸鱼叫声的演讲人
You're giving a talk. On whale song.
我们酒店有你的传♥单♥
There's a flyer in our hotel.
之前是
I was.
因为出事取消了
Got cancelled, with everything that's happened.
很遗憾
Must have been terrible.
你是鲸鱼学家
You're a cetologist?
你呢
You?
你研究的是那里
You look out there,
我研究的是上面
I look up there.
天文学家 -天体物理学家
Astronomer? -Astrophysicist.
他们都说我们对太空的了解比海洋要多
They say we know more about space than the oceans.
不知道这么说的人都是谁
Not sure who "they" is.
我父母曾问我 为什么要把生命花在
My parents once asked me why I wanted to spend my life
寻找一些根本不为人知的东西上
searching for something no one even knew existed.
你怎么回答 -为了希望
What did you say? -Hope.
当时感觉很高尚
Sounded good at the time.
然而在内心深处
Deep down, though,
有人同行会给人一种
the idea of not being alone is...
莫名的安慰
strangely comforting.
我该走了
I should get going.
给你
Here.
我们要在酒店多住几晚
We're staying a few more nights at the Inn.
你要是想谈谈
If you feel like talking...
给我发短♥信♥
send me a message.
索瓦尔森研究船
挪威♥海♥
AA137刚已着陆
AA137 has just landed.
教授 欢迎登船
Professor, welcome aboard.
船长
Captain.
你变老了 西格尔 -老了6年
You're older, Sigur. -By six years.
可你依然容颜依旧 贾斯帕
You haven't aged at all, though, Jasper.
可能只是老到头了
Maybe just no aging left to do.
没想到你还在北部海域巡逻
Surprised you're still doing the northern tour.
因为受不了炎热
Never one for the heat.
或者说不喜欢陆地
Or land, for that matter.
你好 西格尔
Hello, Sigur.
蒂娜
Tina.
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表