剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
I checked the wavelength of the light
和声音的频率 两者是一样的
and the frequency of the sound: they're identical.
查莉 我们讨论过了
Charlie, we discussed this.
可能是某种破音
It's probably some sort of spike.
通讯信♥号♥♥中断导致的故障
Some sort of glitch from an interrupted comms signal.
莱曼教授 还有一件事
Professor Lehmann, please. There's something else.
请听我说完
Just hear me out.
好的
Go ahead.
朱诺号♥和另外两艘船沉之前
A few hours before the Juno and the other two ships sank,
我发现水温突然升高
I discovered there was a spike in water temperature.
这是气象卫星拍下来的 -是
This is from the MetOp satellite? -Yes.
水温的峰值在几个小时后逐渐消失
The spike in water temperature tails off a couple of hours later.
我认为 是水温的突然升高
I think the sudden rise in water temperature
融化了海底的水合物
could have thawed the hydrates on the seafloor,
释放出了甲烷导致井喷 就像桑弗森号♥的情况一样
releasing methane and causing a blowout, just like the Thorvaldson.
查莉 桑弗森号♥的井喷是由于
Charlie, the blowout on the Thorvaldson was caused by a release of methane
某种甲烷菌侵扰了海床
from a section of the seabed
使其变得不稳定 导致甲烷泄漏引起的
destabilized by an infestation of Sirsoe methanicola.
我知道 你但看看这个
I know that, but just take a look at this.
这些是设得兰群岛周围的水域
These are the waters around the Shetlands.
蓝色标记的地方是热液喷口
Underneath the blue mark there's a hydrothermal vent.
查莉 我不明白
Charlie. I don't understand.
热液喷口 应该处于休眠状态 -不是“应该是”
The vent's supposed to be dormant... -It's not "supposed to be."
就是处于休眠状态
It is dormant.
我们不能确定 -当然确定
We don't know that. -We do.
我认为热液喷口苏醒了
I think it's become active.
我发现出现大量可燃冰海域附近的
And the hydrothermal vent near the mass of methane hydrates
热液喷口也苏醒了 我可以证明这一点
I found floating to the surface might be active as well, and I could prove it.
只要把深水潜航器借给我 我可以在上面装个摄像机
If I can borrow the Deepwater AUV, I can get a camera down there just...
查莉
Charlie.
够了
Enough.
就算热液喷口苏醒
Even if the vent were active,
它喷出的岩浆在接近海面前就会冷却
the hot water it expelled would cool before it got anywhere near the surface.
地球上没有任何力量 无论是人还是自然
And there is no force on Earth, either man-made or natural,
可以把那么多岩浆 从海底喷口一路发射到朱诺号♥
that could redirect that much water all the way from the vent to the Juno.
收拾好考察站 马上回来
Secure the station and get back here.
我只求让我看一眼
All I want to do is take a look.
两艘船 其中一艘因为突然释放的甲烷差点沉没
Two ships, one which almost went down due to a sudden release of methane.
与此同时 另一艘附近海面温度突然上升
The other which did, at the same time there was a sudden rise in temperature.
其中肯定有联♥系♥ -我不会再说第二遍
There has to be some connection. -I won't tell you again.
她会想清楚的
She'll calm down.
那是你的教授吗
Was that your professor?
是的
Yes.
你总是这样跟她讲话吗
Do you always talk to her like that?
不是
No.
你根本听不懂我们在说什么
You don't even know what we were talking about.
你说得对 我听不懂
You're right, I don't.
所以你也没资格批评我跟她讲话的方式
So I don't think you're in any position to criticize the way I talk to her.
我不需要听懂内容 就知道你越界了
I don't need to know that to know you crossed the line.
倾听是好事 -我会倾听啊
Sometimes it's good to listen... -I listen.
你不听
You don't listen.
你像机关枪一样 突突突蹦出自己的想法
You fire off your own ideas, one after the other, like gunshots.
让听者无力招架 -你不懂
All anyone can do is run for cover. -You don't get it.
对她来说 一切都要照章办事
Everything has to be by the book with her,
用她的方法 她教授教过的方法
the way she did it, the way her professors did it.
我懂 做事需要正确方式
I get it, there's a right way and a wrong way to do things.
但我不会因为她不喜欢 就关上自己独♥立♥思考的大门
But I won't reject a different way of thinking because she doesn't like it.
查莉 想想看
Charlie, think.
你可能是房♥间里最聪明的那个人
You might be the smartest person in the room,
大多数时候 你就是
and most of the time you probably are.
但不意味着别人不聪明
But that doesn't mean the other people aren't smart too.
我不是那个意思 -我知道你不是
I don't mean it to sound like that. -I know you don't.
我知道
I know.
如果我也让你有这种感觉 很抱歉
And I'm sorry if I've ever made you feel like that.
让我觉得自己很蠢吗
Made me feel stupid?
从来没有 我比那要聪明
Never. Far too smart for that.
我先走了
I'm gonna head out.
为什么
Why?
你还有很多事要做 要把考察站收拾好
You've a lot to do, you've got to pack all this stuff up.
我会跟艾欧娜一起回来
I'll come back with Iona,
帮你收个尾
help you with the last few things.
在喝上一杯送别的麦克纳利
Maybe one last MacInally for the road, eh?
谢谢
Thanks.
你刚才失态了
That wasn't like you.
是啊 -对
No, it wasn't. -No.
是我把他们派去那里的 西格尔
I'm the one who sent them out there, Sigur.
那么多聪明的年轻人
All those bright young men and women.
卡特琳娜
Katherina.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
没人能预料到会发生什么
Nobody could have predicted what was gonna happen.
那是个意外 -我知道 西格尔 我知道
It was an accident. -I know, Sigur. I know.
但我还是忍♥不住质疑自己
But I still can't help questioning myself...
总在想
wonder...
要是我让他们晚几天再出发
If I had delayed their trip,
要是我把他们派到别处
if I had sent them working somewhere else...
查莉 拉希姆 我知道他们这么做的原因
Charlie, Rahim, I understand what they are doing,
他们想用自己的悲伤做点什么
they need to do something with their grief.
你也一样
So do you.
我知道
I know.
所以
So...
跟我讲讲这个瓦格纳吧
Tell me about Wagner.
查莉吗 -对
Charlie? -Yeah.
她就像匹跃跃欲试的小马驹
She's like a foal kicking at its stall.
你跟她母亲是海洋研究所的同学 英格里德·霍根
You studied with her mother. Here at the IMB. Ingrid Haugen.
她是英格丽德的女儿 -是
She's Ingrid's daughter? -Yeah.
没错了 有其母必有其女
Yeah. Yeah, so that's where she gets it from.
但是
But...
换我就会再考虑一下她的话
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss what she said.
你怎么还没睡
Why are you still up?
不是因为在等你 如果你是问这个
Not because I'm waiting up for you, if that's why you're asking.
我没问 不过感谢告知
I wasn't, but thanks for letting me know.
你听起来很疲惫
You sound tired.
我听起来一向很疲惫
I always sound tired.
知道吗 我一直在批改论文
Well, you know what, I've been correcting papers.
你都想象不到现在的学生有多离谱 但显然
And this might come as a shock to you, but apparently...
东京在越南
Tokyo is in Vietnam.
什么 -是的 利马在加拿大
What? -Yeah, and Lima is in Canada.
如果你想知道乌干达的首都
And if you want to know the capital of Uganda...
那就是埃及
That's Egypt.
这是测试吗
Was this a test?
是的 三年级 地理
Yeah, third grade, geography.
我认为他们需要一位新老师
I think they need a new teacher.
是的 我可能需要一份新工作
Yeah, that, and I probably need a new job.
顺便说一句 我在星期六十点为我们预留了场地
By the way, I reserved our court for us on Saturday, at ten.
我在想也许我们可以
And I was thinking that maybe we could...
之后吃午饭或喝几杯
grab lunch or a few drinks after.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们可以晚点再说吗
Can we talk later?
我得去收尾了
I've got to finish up.
好 当然 你什么时候回家
Yeah, sure. What time will you be home?
一个小时 也许两个
An hour, maybe two.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 如果你要那样 好吧
Well, if you're gonna be like that, fine.
只是想让你知道 我会等你 好吗
Just so you know, I will wait up for you, okay?
就是
Like...
真的
Really.
我会等你的
I'll wait up for you.
好的 -再见
Okay. -Bye.
再见
Bye.
国际海洋保护理事会
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表